Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 (29965 Views)

Picture Of Thin Tall Tony And His Children / Thin Tall Tony And His Baby Daughter Pictured / Thin Tall Tony And Rita Dominic Meet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by sweatlana: 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
;D6
Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
And it's a goooaaaalll
Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by sweatlana: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
The wife has issues...

How do u remain married to a man who denied u and your kids

Congrats to her sharr.

4 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by juniior(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wait a minuteeee, by my calculation TTT was away at BBN when she conceived, hmmmm, something smells fishy here grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by enemyofprogress: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Attention bisola gboko je
Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by daviefm(m): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
SHARP GUY
EKUN OKO BISOLA
Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by zitame: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
juniior:
Wait a minuteeee, by my calculation TTT was away at BBN when she conceived, hmmmm, something smells fishy here grin cheesy cheesy wink
sharap!
Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by Exponental(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
When she was silent, people thought she was stupid. A good wife will always defend her husband (provided she's not been maltreated).
Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by nototribalist: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Promismike:
After all the shame and humilation her husband put her through she still stays.

Such women are hard to find undecided
which shame? Marriage adviser

Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
beamtopola:
I hope say you get money to use feed them o. Make you no dey bring innocent children come this world to suffer o like the way my papa bring me o
baba i dont seem to understand how we reason in this country o. Barely surviving with his 2 kids. He con add another one join. Dunno y pple like suffer sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by mzjaney(f): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
The baby is so cute...

Future hubby where are u?

Can't wait to have cuties like this.
Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by TheSCRYPT: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Narldon:
THIN TALL TONY....

JUST SCORED A HAT-TRICK!! shocked

MORATA COULD NOT EVEN SCORE ONE GOAL....

grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by bizzibodi(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
tballeyy:
Hope busola own is coming soon
via her mouth?LoL.
Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by bizzibodi(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
tballeyy:
Hope busola own is coming soon
via her mouth?LoL.
Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2017

Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by MrCork: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
poshestmina:
Congratulations to the new parents. Cute baby smiley

This should be the reason she stayed and endured the national embarrassment and humiliation .

I wish them well!

..we don't no them in London!! angry

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Promismike:
After all the shame and humilation her husband put her through she still stays.

Such women are hard to find undecided
Cos we have learnt not to take rubbish. If it was the other way around, he would have sent her packing and people will cheer him on while tagging her a LovePeddler.
Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by Bamz(m): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Narldon:
THIN TALL TONY....

JUST SCORED A HAT-TRICK!! shocked

MORATA COULD NOT EVEN SCORE ONE GOAL....

If you mention Morata any longer, I will surprise you. angry
Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 07, 2017
This guy and Judas...I fear their type.
Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 07, 2017
swiz123:
This guy looks like Diego Costa

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Nah wah ooo bros, so you mean say the pikin don already get teeth for belle?
Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by Promismike(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2017
trustyshoess:

Cos we have learnt not to take rubbish. If it was the other way around, he would have sent her packing and people will cheer him on while tagging her a LovePeddler.
My sister, some men will still take her back cos some of us see what happened at BBnija show as just acting to win a 25 million naira prize.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 by lalanice(f): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2017
eww! TTT wears nose ring

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch / Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) / Tonto Dike Injured During Film Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.