Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Why You Fall A Rape Victim - Nigeria Guy On Facebook - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why You Fall A Rape Victim - Nigeria Guy On Facebook (564 Views)

Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / Tree Falls On Kofo Abayomi Road Due To Heavy Rain Fall (photos) / Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Fall A Rape Victim - Nigeria Guy On Facebook by Auntielinda(f): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2017

This Facebook user Wfb Prince Abidogun has just penned his view about why ladies get raped.
read his post below........
Why you fall a victim of rape.
More & more Rape case reports coming in everyday, its happening almost everywhere, who is to be blamed ? I thinks its the ladies fault, I am not saying all rape cases are ladies fault. Let me talk from my point of view.

You fall a rape victim through your dressing, you don't go to a guy who lives alone in his house half-naked whether to charge or visit him and don't get him aroused except he is a pastor and I have never heard or seen where a lady wearing Iro & Buba or a lady wearing Jean and Blouse.

you fall a rape victim when you are always walking about late in the night, no good person is always outside late in the night.

You fall a rape victim when you are dating a guy who is always spending on you and whenever he demands for sex you don't give him claiming you are being celibate, why allow him spend for you when you can't give him what he is after, you should know the type of boyfriend you are dating, a sex freak or a celibate person.
Also you fall a rape victim when you make friends with bad ones ( non religious people , cultists , sex freaks ) , they will end up gang raping you....
That's for the ladies, and to guys that rape people, its one of the most dumbest act I have ever came across in my life, why rape a Lady when you have your own girlfriend. And even when you don't have

a girlfriend, there's one or 2 hotels around you. You can easily go there pay a lady and have your way, its easy I think.

Ladies try and correct every loopholes where rape can come from. The senate should pass a bill of Death by Hanging for Rape Victims....

What do you think with what he said.

Mynd44 Ijebabe Airforce1 Lalasticlala
Re: Why You Fall A Rape Victim - Nigeria Guy On Facebook by xendra: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
dumb guy
see his mouth like: it's ladies fault they get raped. he don't even know what he is saying, just talking from head knowledge
Re: Why You Fall A Rape Victim - Nigeria Guy On Facebook by Auntielinda(f): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
xendra:
dumb guy
see his mouth like: it's ladies fault they get raped. he don't even know what he is saying, just talking from head knowledge
lol
Re: Why You Fall A Rape Victim - Nigeria Guy On Facebook by Ncsamuel(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Why do i get this feeling that konji don hold this guy tire, and then he took advantage of an 10 yr old who came to charge her older sisters phone at his place......now hes being accused of rape hence hes defending himself? .......but true talk bro, this ur pics is the reason girls dont agree for you o
Re: Why You Fall A Rape Victim - Nigeria Guy On Facebook by Auntielinda(f): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Freiburger, r231
Re: Why You Fall A Rape Victim - Nigeria Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Just look at the dirty, hungry looking, poverty stricken, shît eating, brain dead atrocity that thinks it has the right to post its dumb opinion. Just imagine the foul atrocity that he just spilled. If His sisters or daughters ever go through the trauma of rape, would he open that vile hole on his face to say such nonsense? When I say that this a generation of perverse and hopeless men, he's a perfect example. He has just proven that men of his kind are nothing but randy and immoral dogs with no self control at all.
Rape is never a woman's fault. Whether a women is totally naked or dressed like an Eskimo, some useless sons of darkness would still want to have their way with her. Men should learn how to control their urges for goodness' sake.
Re: Why You Fall A Rape Victim - Nigeria Guy On Facebook by networkrecharg: 7:13am On Aug 07, 2017
Inanna:
Just look at the dirty, hungry looking, poverty stricken, shît eating, brain dead atrocity that thinks it has the right to post its dumb opinion. Just imagine the foul atrocity that he just spilled. If His sisters or daughters ever go through the trauma of rape, would he open that vile hole on his face to say such nonsense? When I say that this a generation of perverse and hopeless men, he's a perfect example. He has just proven that men of his kind are nothing but randy and immoral dogs with no self control at all.
Rape is never a woman's fault. Whether a women is totally naked or dressed like an Eskimo, some useless sons of darkness would still want to have their way with her. Men should learn how to control their urges for goodness' sake.

[size=20pt]
##HYPOCRITE...
We know you and you are already infected[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Accuse Charly Boy Of Fake Fainting / So Disturbing As 26 Nigerian Women Found Dead At The Mediterranean Sea / Whatsapp Sex Seminar On Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.