Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" (28240 Views)

"I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by donmayorgroup(m): 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
"Whether You Pray Or Not, What Will Happen Will Happen"...Actress Joju Reacts To The Killing In Anambra Catholic Church

Following the brutal killing of some innocent worshipers at St Philip's Catholic Church in Ozubulu, Anambra State by some unknown gunmen, Nigerian Actress, April Joju Muse has revealed that it was meant to happen.

According to the Actress who says she doesn't believe in the existence of God, 'prayer is not a guarantee of special favour or blessings' She also retorted that even as priests of God, they didn't foresee the shooting which took the lives of 11 innocent worshipers.

See what she wrote below:

"So some Catholic faithfuls were massacred in church, supposedly in d presence of god. Is it that d priest dint see it coming? The departed dint pray or love god enough? god really works in mysterious ways doesn't he?"

"Whether u pray or not, what will happen will happen, good or bad. Prayer is not a guarantee of special favour or protection. Rip to the brutally departed"

What do you have to tell this young lady?

http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/08/whether-you-pray-or-not-what-will_6.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by nextprince: 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
I agree with her, everything has been planned.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by akblings(m): 4:33am On Aug 07, 2017
Only a fool says there's no God..

Your unbelieve, fames, success or failures and events (whether positive or negative)
cannot change God from being God...

Even if you want to kill someone God wont stop you from doing so,
you have the free WILL to do whatever you wish!

(some of us that bleeps someone's wife,
has God ever come to you to tell you your about to bleep someone's wife?
But your conscience is there to point that out to you.. And its God talking to you)
when you disobey him,
dont forget this uncle "KARMA"...

**Modified**

someone just asked;
Won't it be more reasonable that we worship Karma instead of God, since Karma seems to be more functional than God himself...
--------------------------------------

That Karma your saying it seems to be more functional than God.. Is God that is passing his judgement on those who misused their WILL POWERS...

They re many laws that Governs the universe to checkmate things and create balance...

Bibilically the phrase whatever YOU sow is what YOU reap can stil be liken to KARMA...

Whether you believe it or yes,
there's God... QED

194 Likes 9 Shares

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by buygala(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2017
akblings:
Only a fool says there's no God..

Your unbelieve, fames, failures and events (whether positive or negative)
cannot change God from being God...

Even if you want to kill someone God wont stop you from doing so,
you have free WILL to do whatever you wish!

but dont forget this uncle "KARMA"...

So what's the point of worshipping a ceremonial God who just sits up there and watch humans tear themselves to pieces, and then insists that the survivors should still be grateful to him that they have been spared a few more days of uncertainty?

As per the last paragraph of your comment.... Won't it be more reasonable that we worship Karma instead of God, since Karma seems to be more functional than God himself sad

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2017
This is not something for Atheist to jubilate about... some human lives were lost for goodness sake.

how would the priest have seen, when the very house which they house the body and blood of Christ was built from the proceeds of blood money.??
according to reports, on returning from SA, Bishop buried 4 of his boys who died in his quest to make the drug money.

Jesus himself did say that if the money u make, is from making exorbitant profit from the poor, that you need to take such money back and not bring it to his house.. He did pursue folks selling in the church premises away, not minding that they paid taxes and tithes to church...but today our churches advertise MMM during homily.

there's no way this will not happen... this is the house of drug money. The people died in a house that was built with blood money.. The priest stayed and prayed in a house made from the spilt blood of those who died and were killed in an attempt to make the drum money.

WHY ARE WE CALLING GOD, WHEN IN HIS BIBLE HE HAS SAID HOW HE PREFERS OBEDIENCE TO HIS WORD THAN 999.9COWS AND CARMELS SACRIFICE ?.(Saul and Samuel)

may the innocent rest in peace.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Igboesika: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2017
This one wants to use the incident to draw attention.
Celebrities sef

8 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by teamv: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2017
for her mind she don talk oya clap for yourself

6 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by magoo10(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2017
This should serve as a lesson to men of God who don't know their members well especially those who are stupidly rich and their source of wealth is unknown.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by yeyeboi(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2017
Only a senseless fool will believe that there is no GOD.

27 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by masada: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2017
Atheists food don done

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Kokaine(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2017
people often think that the existence of God is a function of whether or not evil exist. Everything is known by God. at the end, He will requite us for our deeds.

you are forbidden from committing evil with your eyes for instance. but one may ask. why does God make some people born blind? the blind men may feel God did no justice to them. But on judgement day, some people who were born with sight will be resurrected blind. and those whom had no sight in this life, when they see the responsibilities attached to the use of our eyes and the implications of failing in those responsibilities, they would thank God for saving them from those sins, and giving them sight for a period of time called 'foever'.

the is stated in the Quran. " they will say Oh Our Lord! why did you resurrect me blind, while indeed i used to be among those who see?

Indeed, this world is but a fleeting enjoyment. it is only a trial for men. the time of a mans death s already appointed. it doesn't mean that when a bishop is killed by an armed robber, then God was not seeing. He knows!

The rich for example are commanded by Allah to show mercy to the poor. Their wealth is described as a trust given to them. they are meant to help others. they will give account of their wealth and how it was spent. that will be a day when the poor will not regret having little in this life.

this is stated in the Quran "The mutual rivalry (for piling wealth) diverts you, until you visit your graves, then you shall come to know!"wink Quran 105.

it is said that the wrong doers will not enter paradise until a camel passes through the eyes of a needle. (Quran 7)

everything that takes place in this life is but a brief trial good or bad, and should not be taken as injustice by Allah. Allah will judge between people on the last day, there will be no injustice done on anyone in the end. every affliction that meets you on this planet is for a reason, thank God for it.

the prophet (saw) taught us that "if anyone of you is struck by an undesirable circumstance, he should refrain from saying.. if only i had done this or that, then this would have happened, rather he should say Qadarallahu taallah, wallahu yahtadu ma yurid." meaning this is of the preordainment by Allah, and surely, Allah does what He wills.

one should know that Allah, has created a paradise which no eyes has seen, no ears has heard about, and no heart can conceive in imagination. He will reward those whom are patient in their afflictions on earth. those who have been killed unjustly or have suffered one injustice or the other. when they see the paradise, they will wish to come back to this world and go through another trial and remain patient. their reward is for a period called eternity.

similarly, those who kill others like ritualists, they live big in this world, other humans envy them and wish they were in their shoes. Allah has created a Hell fire, no words can describe. for every time their skins are burned, they will be replenished with new skins for the process will be repeated for ever. they had free wills, and they choose to misuse it. Allah is ever watching. He is All knowing, and All wise

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by ExInferis(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2017
Now i wonder why TB Joshua and his co-travelers in prophetic deceit didn't see it coming.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ositajustice01(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2017
Only a fool will say there's no God. One day she will need God desperately

20 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2017
What do I have to say to an idiot?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Smooyis(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2017
God cannot be mocked. Misfortune comes not because we have invited it. Life is uncertain. No one is above God. You can only see what God permits you to see. And even after seeing it coming, you can only pray and stop evil if God permits you to do so. God cannot be questioned. May God comfort the families of departed, and grant the dead eternal rest. May God heal our land shocked shocked shocked

14 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by umajubr(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2017
what kinda nonsense talk is this one this early morning..

6 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Pinkblue(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2017
mental slavery

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2017
I don't have anything to tell her. she is just a lowly class attention seeker

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by fullstreets: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2017

7 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ezezima2012(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2017
Who is this one ?

2 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by pauljumbo: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2017
the priest is not a prophet
only prophets sees such if God permits it
donmayorgroup:
"Whether You Pray Or Not, What Will Happen Will Happen"...Actress Joju Reacts To The Killing In Anambra Catholic Church

Following the brutal killing of some innocent worshipers at St Philip's Catholic Church in Ozubulu, Anambra State by some unknown gunmen, Nigerian Actress, April Joju Muse has revealed that it was meant to happen.

According to the Actress who says she doesn't believe in the existence of God, 'prayer is not a guarantee of special favour or blessings' She also retorted that even as priests of God, they didn't foresee the shooting which took the lives of 11 innocent worshipers.

See what she wrote below:

"So some Catholic faithfuls were massacred in church, supposedly in d presence of god. Is it that d priest dint see it coming? The departed dint pray or love god enough? god really works in mysterious ways doesn't he?"

"Whether u pray or not, what will happen will happen, good or bad. Prayer is not a guarantee of special favour or protection. Rip to the brutally departed"

What do you have to tell this young lady?

http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/08/whether-you-pray-or-not-what-will_6.html

2 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by jdstunt(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2017
Good
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by madridguy(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2017
She must be high on something this morning. Attention seeking Ashawo

4 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by balash(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2017
Am not an atheist and yes I believe in God but didn't the priest see this? He was supposed to avert dangers in the house of God.

So much for christianity and prophesies
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Dottore: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2017
Ok
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2017
Make she spell the didn't well before I reply her
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2017
Atheism is reality

3 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by usapjoh(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2017
If she has nothing good to say why not just keep shut

2 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by DJInfluence: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2017
make i wakka pass. I no go put mouth of religious believes and what not.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ekwekwe1(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2017
i believe solemly in Amadioha, such crime can never ever penetrate Amadioha shrine.
But my people keep living in delusion; worshipping a non existing helpless God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by paymentvoucher: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2017
I pray she didn't see the Wrath of God

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Sh1g1d1: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2017
I believe there is God but organized religion to me is a big fraud.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers / The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming / Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.