Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" (28241 Views)

"I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by olowobaba10: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
EVERY MAGGOT IS NOW USING THIS OZUBULU INCIDENT TO SEEK ATTENTION

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Shaev7(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
Whatever the Atheist like let them say, as for the girl, if she knows she created herself and feels there is no God, let her create something supernatural and let the world know that she is also supreme being. People just speak out of ignorance and flippancy just to get attention of public. What's her view of God? God is patient, He allows certain things to happen for something else to be revealed. After all, His son was murdered, was He (God) not aware? Even Apostles died of persecution, all was to fulfill His will. The word is a Mystery. So to all who don't believe in God, please regenerate Your Own being as God created Adam and Eve, then the animals and other earthly things, then if you can, I will serve your god.

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by akblings(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
Life has its principles..
And these principles were made by God...
One of them is d law of karma,
anoda is d law of gravity...
U cnt break any of these laws
u re totally govern by dem...
buygala:

So what's the point of worshipping a ceremonial God who just sits up there and watch humans tear themselves to pieces, and then insists that the survivors should still be grateful to him that they have been spared a few more days of uncertainty?

As per the last paragraph of your comment.... Won't it be more reasonable that we worship Karma instead of God, since Karma seems to be more functional than God himself sad
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by joprisco: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
may God open the eyes of your understanding.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Nif3(m): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ode somebody
����
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ernestyn(f): 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ekwekwe1:
i believe solemly in Amadioha, such crime can never ever penetrate Amadioha shrine.
But my people keep living in delusion; worshipping a non existing helpless God.

Ewu like u. Ur stupid sheepish god have been keeping u in miseries, he has given u cancer of the brain and u haven't noticed yet. It's people like u that would board a bus and it will have accident and people will blame the most high, God of all gods.
Everywhere u go bad things happen.
Never u speak ill of my God if u don't want to see his wrath.
Stay on ur lane or don't just think like this again.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ernestyn(f): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
SholaDsdg:

why am I struggling in life when somebody can easily cease my existence as a christian?

When will u stop decieving urself, and start doing the right things?
Are there not Christians that are living life like heaven on earth?
"#Mr I love sympathy" get urself right and do what the Bible says. U will stop struggling.
Go and read Matt 6:33 Deut 28:1-13, u can read further.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by SholaDsdg(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2017
Ernestyn:

When will u stop decieving urself, and start doing the right things?
Are there not Christians that are living life like heaven on earth?
"#Mr I love sympathy" get urself right and do what the Bible says. U will stop struggling.
Go and read Matt 6:33 Deut 28:1-13, u can read further.

You are lost ma'am! And this ur comment, pls use it for yourself.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ekeseges(f): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
You better don't quote before the thunder of God go fire you to ashes. Who are you to equate yourself to God. Fools like you say there is no God
Mekanus:
No ma'am, God is just an asshole existing only in the minds of the deluded. Your God can't do shiit.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Mekanus(m): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ekeseges:
You better don't quote before the thunder of God go fire you to ashes. Who are you to equate yourself to God. Fools like you say there is no God
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery motherfucker. Your God can't do shiit. If your God could actually do shiit, he should have sent that thunder you wish for me to that asshole that massacred those worshipers. You see why you are the bigger fool here. Once again your God can't do shiit and you can't prove otherwise, so go get a life.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ekeseges(f): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Shut up and get a life.
Mekanus:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery motherfucker. Your God can't do shiit. If your God could actually do shiit, he should have sent that thunder you wish for me to that asshole that massacred those worshipers. You see why you are the bigger fool here. Once again your God can't do shiit and you can't prove otherwise, so go get a life.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ekeseges(f): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
God is God whether you like it or not. So if you want to remain an atheist stay and park for your lane. Don't ever quote me.
Mekanus:

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ekeseges(f): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Some people on nairaland would just quote others. Why dnt you air your views without quoting others. Mtchewwww. Whether you like it or not I would serve God all the days of my life. So get a life if you don't want to serve God shocked
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Mekanus(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ekeseges:
God is God whether you like it or not. So if you want to remain an atheist stay and park for your lane. Don't ever quote me.
I just did quote u again grin grin grin. I'm a proud atheist ma'am, there is joy in it. Religion is horseshit.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Mekanus(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Shaev7:
Whatever the Atheist like let them say, as for the girl, if she knows she created herself and feels there is no God, let her create something supernatural and let the world know that she is also supreme being. People just speak out of ignorance and flippancy just to get attention of public. What's her view of God? God is patient, He allows certain things to happen for something else to be revealed. After all, His son was murdered, was He (God) not aware? Even Apostles died of persecution, all was to fulfill His will. The word is a Mystery. So to all who don't believe in God, please regenerate Your Own being as God created Adam and Eve, then the animals and other earthly things, then if you can, I will serve your god.
A round of applause for u dude, your brainwashing was a huge success grin

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ekeseges(f): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2017
God have mercy on you
Mekanus:
I just did quote u again grin grin grin. I'm a proud atheist ma'am, there is joy in it. Religion is horseshit.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Mekanus(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2017
Ekeseges:
God have mercy on you
If God actually has mercy, those people shouldn't have been killed in a place that is supposed to be his house. I don't need your Gods mercy because he can't do shiit.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by lalanice(f): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2017
Mekanus:

If God actually has mercy, those people shouldn't have been killed in a place that is supposed to be his house. I don't need your Gods mercy because he can't do shiit.
when I say I pity you, pls know that I have no intention of defending a God that needs no defending. I Really do Pity you.

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Mekanus(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2017
lalanice:
when I say I pity you, pls know that I have no intention of defending a God that needs no defending. I Really do Pity you.
If God needs no defending, then you should have allowed him do the pitying also. grin cheesy grin Your God can't do shiit ma'am.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ekeseges(f): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2017
God forgive and have mercy on you.
Mekanus:

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Mekanus(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2017
Ekeseges:
God forgive and have mercy on you.
tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin kiss
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ekeseges(f): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2017
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Mekanus(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ekwekwe1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ernestyn:

Ewu like u. Ur stupid sheepish god have been keeping u in miseries, he has given u cancer of the brain and u haven't noticed yet. It's people like u that would board a bus and it will have accident and people will blame the most high, God of all gods.
Everywhere u go bad things happen.
Never u speak ill of my God if u don't want to see his wrath.
Stay on ur lane or don't just think like this again.

stay away from my mention kid.
your God is dead and powerless.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ernestyn(f): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
SholaDsdg:

You are lost ma'am! And this ur comment, pls use it for yourself.

Nope u r the lost fellow wallowing in ignorance. Blow off ur pride and Just ask God for directions. He will help you find ur bearing. If only u r ready to set urself free from struggles and frustrations.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ernestyn(f): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

stay away from my mention kid.
your God is dead and powerless.

Lol.....grown ass adult its obvious u and ur god have misplaced prioritise.
Ur god is dead and buried, if not he would have brought u out of ur miseries.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ekwekwe1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ernestyn:

Lol.....grown ass adult its obvious u and ur god have misplaced prioritise.
Ur god is dead and buried, if not he would have brought u out of ur miseries.

dead and buried?
you dare not walk into my sanctually uninvited.
meanwhile your living God stand hand Akimbo and watch his servant slaughter in quantom right in his shrine.
cheesy cheesy
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ernestyn(f): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

dead and buried?
meanwhile your living God stand hand Akimbo and watch his servant slaughter in quantom right in his shrine.
cheesy cheesy

Okay oo no problem It's ur cup of tea. But i just want you to know that it's dangerous for a goat to walk on the same bush track that a man excorted by a lion walks on.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ernestyn(f): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

dead and buried?
cheesy cheesy

Dead god, dead brain follower.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Keep Me In Your Prayers' - Davido Says As He Set To Release His Biggest Feature / Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime / Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.