Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" (28232 Views)

"I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by donbenz(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2017
Kokaine:
people often think that the existence of God is a function of whether or not evil exist. Everything is known by God. at the end, He will requite us for our deeds.

you are forbidden from committing evil with your eyes for instance. but one may ask. why does God make some people born blind? the blind men may feel God did no justice to them. But on judgement day, some people who were born with sight will be resurrected blind. and those whom had no sight in this life, when they see the responsibilities attached to the use of our eyes and the implications of failing in those responsibilities, they would thank God for saving them from those sins, and giving them sight for a period of time called 'foever'.

the is stated in the Quran. " they will say Oh Our Lord! why did you resurrect me blind, while indeed i used to be among those who see?

Indeed, this world is but a fleeting enjoyment. it is only a trial for men. the time of a mans death s already appointed. it doesn't mean that when a bishop is killed by an armed robber, then God was not seeing. He knows!

The rich for example are commanded by Allah to show mercy to the poor. Their wealth is described as a trust given to them. they are meant to help others. they will give account of their wealth and how it was spent. that will be a day when the poor will not regret having little in this life.

this is stated in the Quran "The mutual rivalry (for piling wealth) diverts you, until you visit your graves, then you shall come to know!"wink Quran 105.

it is said that the wrong doers will not enter paradise until a camel passes through the eyes of a needle. (Quran 7)

everything that takes place in this life is but a brief trial good or bad, and should not be taken as injustice by Allah. Allah will judge between people on the last day, there will be no injustice done on anyone in the end. every affliction that meets you on this planet is for a reason, thank God for it.

the prophet (saw) taught us that "if anyone of you is struck by an undesirable circumstance, he should refrain from saying.. if only i had done this or that, then this would have happened, rather he should say Qadarallahu taallah, wallahu yahtadu ma yurid." meaning this is of the preordainment by Allah, and surely, Allah does what He wills.

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by DONSMITH123(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by mamachizzy(f): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2017
This is really stupid. believe in what ever u want to believe in. Be it God, Allah, Sango, Amadioha or be an atheist what ever. but please never insult or mock anybody for believing in what they believe in.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by achemueleojo(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2017
Atheist!

Take a little time to watch God's NOT dead 1 & 2, it will help you a great deal
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Andy2274: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2017
Synagogue Church collapsed and kill thousands people kept quiet, church building collapsed and killed people in one of the south south states recently, nobody said anything. Because it happened in Catholic Church everybody is asking why the priest didn't see it coming. The problem of Christianity in Nigeria is christians. They are complaining that Muslims are taking over everywhere, why won't they take over when they spend time teaching their children the Quran and Islamic laws and Christians are busy judging the others, and preaching church.

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by chiraqDemon(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2017
akblings:
Only a fool says there's no God..

Your unbelieve, fames, failures and events (whether positive or negative)
cannot change God from being God...

Even if you want to kill someone God wont stop you from doing so,
you have free WILL to do whatever you wish!

but dont forget this uncle "KARMA"...
What is my gain if I'm killed and then karma kills my killer. I'm already dead so I don't gain. So if I pray n still die what's the use of the prayer??

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Kposkila: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2017
One simple question for her
Before the titanic sank the captain said even God can't sink the ship, and eventually an iceberg did sink the ship, only a fool would say there is no God, it's not a question of been religious, even babalawo acknowledge God...
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by PENCHANTMARTINS: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2017
I read through some comments and I saw where some made it look like the lady said God does not exist, while some made it look like the lady said we should not pray. Well from my own understanding she was trying to say that whether you pray or not, you should just expect anything to happen. Weird as it sounds but that's the plain truth... BUT PRAY ANYWAY
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Saintp(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2017
magoo10:
This should serve as a lesson to men of God who don't know their members well especially those who are stupidly rich and their source of wealth is unknown.

Exactly my brother. Before Christianity became bastardized, churches don't collect money or accept gifts anyhow until they are very sure it is made from a legitimate source. But today, churches don't care any longer, they accept money even from confirmed ritualists.
Imagine the idiot duped his gang of thier drug money and had the effrontery to use it to build a church and the church accepted without questions.
Drug boys can go to any length to revenge and I know that thier aim is to ensure that the church is abandoned since it was built with part of thier drug money.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Missonas(f): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2017
This is not the first time innocent people have died and this wont be the last. We have not heard the last of this so she should not be hasty to rob the pain in, lives were lost.

She dont believe in God fine many dont so whats new? People see vision many of these visions are not even true as we have seen so whats new? Im still trying to understand her point but whether she makes it or not like she said what will happen will happen. God always happens!!!! He's not even started happening yet!!

Prayers for the faithful departed!
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by mhuyee(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2017
buygala:

So what's the point of worshipping a ceremonial God who just sits up there and watch humans tear themselves to pieces, and then insists that the survivors should still be grateful to him that they have been spared a few more days of uncertainty?

As per the last paragraph of your comment.... Won't it be more reasonable that we worship Karma instead of God, since Karma seems to be more functional than God himself sad
did God tel anyone they will never die? even the disciples of christ died a cruel death. this world is not our home, hw u live ur life on earth would determine where u spend eternity.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by waynejesus: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2017
Shee kill the talk
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by refreshrate: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2017
Even her hairline is trying to run from her stewpidity. Anu ofia wuranwu
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by agrovick(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2017
buygala:

So what's the point of worshipping a ceremonial God who just sits up there and watch humans tear themselves to pieces, and then insists that the survivors should still be grateful to him that they have been spared a few more days of uncertainty?

As per the last paragraph of your comment.... Won't it be more reasonable that we worship Karma instead of God, since Karma seems to be more functional than God himself sad

Choi! This is a very fine free kick
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by xangerar: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2017
buygala:

I appreciate your stand but the God of heaven is not ceremonial or an idler. It is quite painful how powerful those of us who go to church have made our God look. In the legalese that keeps the earth, man has his role to play to cause God to act. I wish you could agree to study the bible with an open mind just for this one time. What we have are ceremonial church goers who increasingly make God look less visible that He was yesterday yet he is still the same as in the days of old.

In 2009, the Pastor of a local assembly in a village,Ipetumodu where I did my NYSC asked the children to join the adult church for no reason than that he just heard God ask him to do that. The kids came in causing distractions as service went on and no one could understand why the Pastor asked them to come over until about 30Minutes thereafter. The building housing the children' s church collapsed. No one kid would have survived that July, 2009 infamy but they all did because someone heard and obeyed God.

It is not a ceremonial God my dear, it is that those of us who call upon Him incapacitates His mighty hand to save and to deliver.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by semyman: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2017
TB J will soon claim he predicted it, goons everywhere
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by julianudeh: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2017
Dude you are saying all these things about God because you don't read the scriptures. Its as simple as that. If you read the scriptures you will find out it contains the answer to every question that you can ever ask in life. I mean every teeny tiny question you can think of. You are talking from a point of ignorance; that's your problem. Every answer to life's questions and why God sometimes allow evil things happen is found in the Bible. Study it and find out for yourself. You'd be amazed.
buygala:

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Sleekjunior(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2017
you guys should read about Job in the bible..no one is perfect we r all but sinners..Job was an upright man...and yet he lost everything..still he did not mock God..neither did he see it coming because God didnt inform him..he was steadfast n still acknowledged his LOVE FOR GOD...Do not judge...heaven and hell is real..our Prayers should be when DEATH CALLS FOR US..MAY WE BE IN TUNE WITH LOVE GRACE AND STRENGTH OF CHRIST..AMEN
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2017
buygala:

if u like worship stone,..if u believe in it, go ahead. ur choice

if u like worship your car, it's a free world.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by onyenekwu9988: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
People running to escape a disaster

COVER SUBJECT | WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE?
Bad Things Happen to Good People—Why?
00:00
10:37

Since Jehovah God * is the Creator of all things and is almighty, many people may be inclined to hold him responsible for everything that takes place in the world, including all that is bad. However, consider what the Bible says about the true God:

“Jehovah is righteous in all his ways.”—Psalm 145:17.

“All his [God’s] ways are justice. A God of faithfulness who is never unjust; righteous and upright is he.”—Deuteronomy 32:4.

“Jehovah is very tender in affection and merciful.”—James 5:11.

God does not cause bad things to happen. Does he, though, incite others to commit vile deeds? Not at all. “When under trial,” state the Scriptures, “let no one say: ‘I am being tried by God.’” Why? Because “with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone.” (James 1:13) God does not try, or test, anyone by inciting him to behave badly. God neither causes bad things to happen nor incites others to do what is bad. Who or what, then, is to blame when bad things happen?
BEING IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME

Identifying one reason why humans suffer, the Bible states: “Time and unexpected events overtake them all.” (Ecclesiastes 9:11) When unanticipated events or accidents happen, whether someone is affected or not depends to a large extent on where he is at the time they occur. Nearly 2,000 years ago, Jesus Christ spoke of a calamity involving 18 people who were killed when a tower fell on them. (Luke 13:1-5) They did not become victims because of the way they had lived their lives; they were simply under the tower when it happened to fall. More recently, a devastating earthquake struck Haiti in January 2010; the Haitian government says that over 300,000 lives were lost. All those lives were claimed without regard for who the individuals were. Illnesses too can strike anyone at any time.

Why does God not keep good people out of harm’s way?

Some might ask: ‘Could not God prevent such deadly calamities from happening? Could he not shield the good people from the calamity?’ For God to intervene in such ways, it would mean that he knows about bad things before they happen. While God certainly has the ability to foreknow the future, the question we need to consider is this: Does God choose to exercise to a limitless extent his power to foreknow such things?—Isaiah 42:9.

The Scriptures say: “God is in the heavens; he does whatever he pleases.” (Psalm 115:3) Jehovah does what he deems necessary to do—not everything he is capable of doing. That applies also to what he decides to foresee. For example, after wickedness became prevalent in the ancient cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, God told the patriarch Abraham: “I will go down to see whether they are acting according to the outcry that has reached me. And if not, I can get to know it.” (Genesis 18:20, 21) For a time, Jehovah chose not to know the extent of the wickedness in those cities. Similarly, then, Jehovah can choose not to foreknow everything. (Genesis 22:12) In no way is this an indication of imperfection or weakness on his part. Since “perfect is his activity,” God balances his ability to foreknow the future with his purpose; he never forces humans to follow a certain course. * (Deuteronomy 32:4) What, then, may we conclude? Simply this: God’s exercise of foreknowledge is selective and discretionary.
A woman in a parking lot about to become a victim of crime

Why does God not protect good people from crime?
ARE HUMANS RESPONSIBLE?

Part of the blame for wickedness lies with humans. Notice how the Bible describes a process that can lead to harmful acts. “Each one is tried by being drawn out and enticed by his own desire. Then the desire, when it has become fertile, gives birth to sin; in turn sin, when it has been carried out, brings forth death.” (James 1:14, 15) When individuals act on improper desires or give in to wrong cravings, they are bound to suffer bad consequences. (Romans 7:21-23) As history shows, humans have committed horrendous acts and caused immense suffering. Moreover, wicked men can influence others to become corrupt, thus perpetuating badness.—Proverbs 1:10-16.

Humans have committed horrendous acts and caused immense suffering

Should God intervene and prevent people from doing bad things? Consider how man is made. The Scriptures say that God created man in God’s own image, that is, in God’s likeness. Thus, humans have the ability to reflect God’s qualities. (Genesis 1:26) Humans have been given the gift of free will and can choose to love God and stick to him by doing what is right in his eyes. (Deuteronomy 30:19, 20) If God coerced people into following a certain course, would he not be nullifying the gift of free will? Why, humans would be reduced to nothing more than machines, doing exactly what they were programmed to do! The same would be true if fate, or Kismet, dictated what we do and everything that happens to us. How glad we can be that God dignifies us by allowing us to choose our own course! This does not mean, though, that the harm caused by human error and bad choices will forever plague mankind.
IS KARMA A CAUSE OF SUFFERING?

If you were to ask someone from a Hindu or Buddhist background the question posed on the cover of this magazine, you would likely hear this answer: “Bad things happen to good people because of the law of Karma. They are reaping the fruitage of what they did in their previous lives.” *

Regarding the teaching of Karma, it is helpful to note what the Bible says about death. In the garden of Eden, where humankind originated, the Creator said to the first man, Adam: “From every tree of the garden you may eat to satisfaction. But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will certainly die.” (Genesis 2:16, 17) If Adam had not sinned by disobeying God, he would have lived forever. Death came about as a penalty for disobedience to God’s command. Then, when children were born, “death spread to all men.” (Romans 5:12) Thus, it can be said that “the wages sin pays is death.” (Romans 6:23) The Bible also explains: “The one who has died has been acquitted from his sin.” (Romans 6:7) In other words, people do not keep paying for their sins after death.

Millions of people today explain that the problem of human suffering involves Karma. A believer usually accepts his own suffering as well as that of others without getting too disturbed by it. But the fact remains that this concept holds out no hope of stopping bad things from happening. It is believed that the only relief offered to an individual is liberation from the cycles of rebirth through socially acceptable behavior and special knowledge. These ideas, of course, are far different from what the Bible says. *
THE PRIMARY CAUSE!
A hand holding planet Earth

Did you know that the main cause of suffering is “the ruler of the world”—Satan the Devil?—John 14:30

The primary cause of wickedness, though, is not man. Satan the Devil, originally a faithful angel of God, “did not stand fast in the truth” and brought sin into the world. (John 8:44) He instigated a rebellion in the garden of Eden. (Genesis 3:1-5) Jesus Christ called him “the wicked one” and “the ruler of the world.” (Matthew 6:13; John 14:30) Mankind in general follow Satan by heeding his urgings to ignore the good ways of Jehovah. (1 John 2:15, 16) “The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one,” says 1 John 5:19. There are other spirit creatures who have turned wicked and have joined Satan. The Bible indicates that Satan and his demons are “misleading the entire inhabited earth,” causing “woe for the earth.” (Revelation 12:9, 12) Thus, the principal blame for wickedness has to be placed on Satan the Devil.

Clearly, God is not responsible for bad things that happen to people; nor does he make them suffer. On the contrary, he has promised to eliminate badness, as the following article will show.

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Vutseck(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
wcurtis76:
You are nothing but an inglorious bastard quote me...

do you need to take this matter personal

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by oluwaahmed: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ekwekwe1:
i believe solemly in Amadioha, such crime can never ever penetrate Amadioha shrine.
But my people keep living in delusion; worshipping a non existing helpless God.

If amadioha was all powerful & helpful in al'ibo, wer was he wen d white men came wit deir foreign gods to conquer & enslave us
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Vutseck(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
keypha1:
Stupid girl, go and check the history of people whom said there is no God, they all die, may God anger got you.

As for me I believe in God, would that make me immortal ?
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ekwekwe1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
oluwaahmed:

If amadioha was all powerful & helpful in al'ibo, wer was he wen d white men came wit deir foreign gods to conquer & enslave us

”us"?? your name is Oluwa Ahmed.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Bizibi(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
This is not something for Atheist to jubilate about... some human lives were lost for goodness sake.

how would the priest have seen, when the very house which they house the body and blood of Christ was built from the proceeds of blood money.??
according to reports, on returning from SA, Bishop buried 4 of his boys who died in his quest to make the drug money.

Jesus himself did say that if the money u make, is from making exorbitant profit from the poor, that you need to take such money back and not bring it to his house.. He did pursue folks selling in the church premises away, not minding that they paid taxes and tithes to church...but today our churches advertise MMM during homily.

there's no way this will not happen... this is the house of drug money. The people died in a house that was built with blood money.. The priest stayed and prayed in a house made from the spilt blood of those who died and were killed in an attempt to make the drum money.

WHY ARE WE CALLING GOD, WHEN IN HIS BIBLE HE HAS SAID HOW HE PREFERS OBEDIENCE TO HIS WORD THAN 999.9COWS AND CARMELS SACRIFICE ?.(Saul and Samuel)

may the innocent rest in peace.
the best comment since you registered on this platform......
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by AngelicBeing: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
akblings:
Only a fool says there's no God..

Your unbelieve, fames, failures and events (whether positive or negative)
cannot change God from being God...

Even if you want to kill someone God wont stop you from doing so,
you have free WILL to do whatever you wish!

but dont forget this uncle "KARMA"...
cool
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by AbCompiler042: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Photos taken during dedication of the church where many worshippers were killed....more here:http://www.cfrmagazine.com/2017/08/ozubulu-massacre-who-is-bishop-nnamdi.html?m=1

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by larrybee2017(f): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Just like your mum didn't forsee your foolishness cause I'm sure she will have aborted you. Why do we you belief in death anyways? Shallow black with shallow brain. So God close the eyes of those people to shoot in the church? Or you expect to see God carrying gun at the entrance of the church.
The pathetic thing about this is whether you belief God existence or not, you won't be here forever and that sure doesn't change the fact that he is still and forever will be God.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by flairlady(f): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Why won't god just defend himself??That would end this "there is god,there is no god debate".
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Jerrypolo(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
Being an atheist doesn't or shouldn't make you lose your humanity.

This same atheist would have been the first to create a #PrayForLondon, #ParisMourns or #BlackLivesMatter if this had happened in a foreign land.

She's an hypocrite not an atheist.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by babilicious: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
donmayorgroup:
"Whether You Pray Or Not, What Will Happen Will Happen"...Actress Joju Reacts To The Killing In Anambra Catholic Church

Following the brutal killing of some innocent worshipers at St Philip's Catholic Church in Ozubulu, Anambra State by some unknown gunmen, Nigerian Actress, April Joju Muse has revealed that it was meant to happen.

According to the Actress who says she doesn't believe in the existence of God, 'prayer is not a guarantee of special favour or blessings' She also retorted that even as priests of God, they didn't foresee the shooting which took the lives of 11 innocent worshipers.

See what she wrote below:

"So some Catholic faithfuls were massacred in church, supposedly in d presence of god. Is it that d priest dint see it coming? The departed dint pray or love god enough? god really works in mysterious ways doesn't he?"

"Whether u pray or not, what will happen will happen, good or bad. Prayer is not a guarantee of special favour or protection. Rip to the brutally departed"

What do you have to tell this young lady?

http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/08/whether-you-pray-or-not-what-will_6.html

IF a pastor or servant of God sees and knows everything before it happens..then he is ALL-KNOWING.. WHICH WILL automatically make him a GOD..because he won't have any need for God then...which is wrong....Even Elisha in the bible who had double portion of Elijah's power is not all knowing as he stated in the bible when he asked his servant to meet the Shunnamite woman on the way to his house to inquire of her if all was well ..as he said God had hidden the purpose of her coming from him (she was actually on her way to inform Elisha that her son was dead). so a priest or pastor or servant of God must not know everything
secondly, prayers can cancel all plans of the devil...please don't discourage pple for praying..if you feel/ think or believe it won't then that will be exactly what you will have..The bible says anything is possible for those who believe ..meaning if you believe prayer won't prevent certain things from happening...that will be the result you will get).. I am a living witness that prayer works all times and if you don't believe me please read about King Hezekiah, Jabez, Hannah, the Shunnamite woman etc in the bible
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by slowice(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Stupid atheist of a girl.... Just won't stay on her lane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terry G Announces Retirement From Music / Dbanj Pictured With Idris Elba / 'Keep Me In Your Prayers' - Davido Says As He Set To Release His Biggest Feature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.