Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings (3808 Views)

What We’ll Do Against Police Over Ozubulu Killings, Joy Odama’s Death – HURIWA / Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report / Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by amaechi2020: 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Please over look the police report, Ejike Ofoegbu said

Loveth Gift narrated

"We all were in the church during the 6am morning mass today, we saw two cars that drove into the church; because it was a Church premises we over looked it and we considered them to be people that came for morning mass(service). But to the surprise of everyone, the car halted at the center of the gate, meaning you cannot close the gate, since it is open already.

"The driver came out of the car pretending he was fixing a problem; so everyone still ignored the drama happening outside the premises.

"Suddenly, some men came out from the car, fully armed, all in Army uniform. I was lucky because I was sitting at the back, just beside the door, but I was clearly seeing what was happening. The sky was cloudy and everywhere seemed dark; no one saw what they were carrying, whether it was gun, but surely they were fully equipped.

"They immediately rushed to the front door. I was too lucky to jump the fence, but before I had jumped, I heard gun shot everywhere in the building. They obstructed the front gate, because for women that is their only route to escape. That was why women were killed more than men. Children were killed as well, many were seriously injured.

"After I had escaped, I started making calls to link my church members who were in the church, but they were not picking up; not knowing they were dead already.

The gun men were not igbos, because their language were not igbo, the government should stop lying, I heard they said That, they gun Men were flashing touch light on us, but it a lie, because the whole church was so lighted that even from outside you will see who is inside. Even at that, if they were really flashing touch light to know who is their target, those that were killed, are they their target.

Like I said before and I will say it again, I was at the back door, I saw all that happened, they were with Army uniform, face covered, standing at the Front door, holding their trigger, and shooting at anything that moves.

When the police came, I was waiting for them to ask questions of what happened, so that I will explain, but they were busy taking pictures of the dead ones, without knowing the fact

"Not too long after they had gone, I went back to the church. I was shocked with what I saw; my Mother was lying dead! Many people were unconscious but later succumbed to death.

"After about one hour of the killings, the Police arrived the church. Two hours later, the Governor, Willie Obiano arrived too. Everyone was shocked, wandering how the perpetrators stormed in Army uniform. Questions began to arise: "Who gave them the Army uniform?" Who gave them the Army car?"
Surely jihad is here, and everyone have to defend him/her self.

A woman who still survived the mayhem said, "All I could remember is that I was sitting at the front when some people in Army uniform invaded the Church and started shooting at everyone. They just held the trigger and fired at everyone they sighted. I managed to hide under the seat but was shot in the leg.

"A boy was shot in head, his brain bursted, and blood spilled everywhere - even at my face."

Ejike Ofoegbu
Reporting
http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/08/police-report-was-fake-what-really.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by Akissani: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Always blaming other people for your calamities
Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by Nyouth: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
this is an eye witness report not those exegerations making rounds the news

9 Likes

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by dealslip(f): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Akissani:
Always blaming other people for your calamities
Stop this. In a saner clime, this lady should be assisting the police with investigation alas she may end up been a target. Fulani jihadist have sometimes appeared in full army uniform and sophisticated weapons to cause mayhem. Why is her narration now viewed as untruth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by alizma: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
trying hard to blame it on perceived enemy ( the Fulani) but only a foolish person will believe that you could identify army uniform in the dark but couldn't identify gun that wasn't hidden from your eyes.
anyway I am not blaming you because someone people will definitely develop high fever under that situation

5 Likes

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by RisingSun1: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
No previous history of drug related attack in Ozubulu community.

No earlier threat of attack given to the Church

Non of the attackers were arrested as suspects who may give information

Now how and why did the Governor quickly concluded that the attackers were. drug barons?

There is no doubt that these are Fulani Herdsmen carrying out jihad in a Church.

Gov Obiano is a big fool.He does not want Igbos in Anambra to carry out reprisal attacks which will generate into ethnic crises. He only wanted a peaceful atmosphere for his upcoming election .That's why he quickly buried the truth by hiding the REAL attackers.

This is the first time in this country that an investigation was carried out and concluded within 2hours after the incident.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by StarOfDavid(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by gssdobi: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
U said it was dark. Later, u said that there was light every where. U said also u escaped before the shoot Out, so how come u had blood and all over you. Sometimes too much salt can spoil the whole pot of soup. #stick to facts. Thank you. Sorry for ur loss.

6 Likes

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by iluvdonjazzy: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
hmmmm
Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by LasGidiOwner: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
You just dey form super man dey use different usernames from amara to starofdavid to spew rubbish. I know you very well on Facebook, the next thing I will do is to hand the security agencies your pictures and details to get you to sing for them. Continue but you will have only but yourself to blame soon.

[s]
StarOfDavid:
This is just 3wks after they had this meeting....Willie Obiano why?
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by tossie101(f): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ofcourse we know they ar imported..
Why would they blick front door where women pass true.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by tossie101(f): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
RisingSun1:
No previous history of drug rated attack in Ozubulu community.

No earlier threat of attack given to the Church

Non of the attackers arrested as suspect who may give information

Now why did the Governor quickly concluded that the attackers are drug barons?

There is no doubt that these are Fulani Herdsmen carrying out jihad in a Church.

Gov Obiano is a big fool.He does not want Igbos in Anambra to carry not reprisal attacks which will generate into ethnic crises. He only wanted a peaceful atmosphere for his upcoming election .That's why he quickly buried the truth by hiding the REAL attackers.

This is the first time in this country an investigation was carried out and concluded within 2hours of the incident.

Hmmm .. my dear I hope ur sister adadike281 will see this.
She has been asslicking obiano.
Even when its so clear that obiano has poo stuff in his ass... she still not disgusted she kept rimming it.
But one day her eyes will clear when her mouth starts stinking poo.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by Guestlander: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
The story don dey get legs already. Soon it will become more vivid with all kinds of funny details.
Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by LasGidiOwner: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
This ugly useless old bitch, how did Obiano poo? Why not focus on your hopeless and worthless Imo state that has been destroyed by Okoroawusa. cool cool cool

[s]
tossie101:

Hmmm .. my dear I hope ur sister adadike281 will see this.
She has been asslicking obiano.
Even when its so clear that obiano has poo stuff in his ass... she still not disgusted she kept rimming it.
But one her eyes will clear when her mouth starts stinking poo.
[/s]
Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by tossie101(f): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
[s]This ugly useless old bitch, how did Obiano poo? cool cool cool
[/s]
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by LasGidiOwner: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
tossie101:

I am a useless dirty old bitch

Is that so cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by tossie101(f): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Is that so :D

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by LasGidiOwner: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
tossie101:

I am a prostitute just like my hopeless and useless mother

Chai yaaaaaa cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by tossie101(f): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Chai yaaaaaa cheesy

cool

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by LasGidiOwner: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
tossie101:

I have slept with 1000 men while my useless mother has slept with over 25000

I enjoy watching you soak your pillow with tears. Am gonna tear you to shred today. Please tell us about your useless and hopeless father. cheesy
Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by tossie101(f): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

[s]I enjoy watching you soak your pillow with tears. Am gonna tear you to shred today. Please tell us about your useless and hopeless father. [/s]cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by LasGidiOwner: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
tossie101:

My hopeless father is a well known armed robber

Chaii..tell us more cheesy

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by tossie101(f): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Chaii..tell us more cheesy

cool

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by LasGidiOwner: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
tossie101:

I have warned my hopeless father to stop armed robbery

But it is not enough, why not report him to the authorities? cool cheesy
Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by tossie101(f): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

[s]
But it is not enough, why not report him to the authorities[/s]? cool cheesy

wink

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by LasGidiOwner: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
tossie101:
I am an illiterate that is why my kitten is suffering

Go to night school nah cheesy
Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by tossie101(f): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Go to night school nah cheesy
shocked

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by LasGidiOwner: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
tossie101:
I need help so I can stop prostitution

Hehehehehe..help? cheesy
Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by tossie101(f): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Hehehehehe..help? :
D

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by LasGidiOwner: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
tossie101:
I am hopeless in life

cheesy
Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by tossie101(f): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2017

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings by LasGidiOwner: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
tossie101:
I was cursed to remain single at this old age

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State And Omoleye Sowore / BREAKING: Heavy Protest In Benin Over SARS Harassment (photos) / Can Someone Show Federal Government This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.