Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Business Idea Needed Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea Needed Please (570 Views)

Pls Help:onion Business Idea Needed / Business Idea Needed!! / Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea Needed Please by switchmax8: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2010
I HAVE 700K CASH BUT I HAVE FIXED IT AND I WANT TO KNOW THE BUSINESS TO INVEST IT.I WOULD APPRECIATE GENUINE BUSINESS IDEA BE IT PRIVATE OR PUBLIC INVESTMENT.
THANKS
Re: Business Idea Needed Please by tack: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2010
are u ready to take a chance with N300,000 of ur money, and watch ur investment take on wings onto another different level in money making, then hit me up at toba_tolu@yahoo.com
Re: Business Idea Needed Please by switchmax8: 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2010
Tack,
what is the business all about?Post it here why do i have to contact you privately?
Oneluv
Re: Business Idea Needed Please by princeemm: 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2010
JUST DECIDE ON ANY PRODUCT YOU WILL LIKE TO IMPORT FROM ABROAD RIGHT WITH YOUR LATOP OR DESKTOP FROM YOU OFFICE OR ROOM THEN I WILL GIVE YOU THE LIVE GUIDELINE AND YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT TRAVELING OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY, BUT YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN SYSTEM.

YOU CAN START IMPORTATION OF GOODS FROM ASIA COUNTRIES LIKE JAPAN,CHINA,HONG KONG,ETC.

YOU CAN HAVE ACCES TO CHINESE OR JAPANESE MANUFACTURING COMPANIES AND FACTORIES RIGHT FROM YOUR OFFICE OR BEDROOM HERE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT TRAVELING TO CHINA,JAPAN OR ANY ASIA COUNTRY THROUGH ALIBABA.COM FREELY, AND GET RIGHT GOODS AT CHEAPER RATES.

YOU CAN SOURCE FOR ANY PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOICE IN ANY ASIA COUNTRY FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM OR OFFICE IN NIGERIA FOR FREE AT ALIBABA.COM AND CHAT WITH ANY COMPANY FREELY AT INSTANT CHAT.

GO TO ALIBABA.COM, CALL US TO TEACH YOU ON HOW YOU CAN HAVE ACESS TO ANY FACTORIES RIGHT WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP FROM WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN NIGERIA. 08067300200 PRINCE

OR E MAIL US @ emmy35_2009@yahoo.com
Re: Business Idea Needed Please by timely: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2010
well you will need to plan well before you go into any business.
write a business plan.

and stay focus
Re: Business Idea Needed Please by face3t: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2010
i have an idea of something u can do but i believe the first question to ask is what do u want to do ie what do u love to do? i am into services so if u are interested in this kind of business just send me ur name and phone no. lets us fix an appointment and discuss the opportunity whether u like it or not.
in my line of business u wont need up to a tenth of ur capital to start
Taiwo
Re: Business Idea Needed Please by freshwater(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2010
i will advise you invest your money in the catfish business, very lucrative. contact www.araratfishing.biz

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Guys Help ,seriously / 6 Smart Cashflow Managment Secrets Every Entrepreneur Must Master / What Should Be In Your Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.