Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Jewish Intelligence- Your Name Can Affect Your Destiny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jewish Intelligence- Your Name Can Affect Your Destiny (2024 Views)

Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? / You Have To Fight And Defeat The Goliath Of Your Destiny. / Does Your Name Determine Your Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jewish Intelligence- Your Name Can Affect Your Destiny by tlfacts: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2010
Jewish Intelligence- Your Name Can Affect Your Destiny
A name makes an individual unique,  the name your parent give you or your nick name or your profile name can affect your destiny, thats why its good to be careful when naming kids. The most dangerous of names that can affect your destiny are usually  nick names, traditional African names which have fetish origins and yes that profile name you've given yourself on nairaland. If anyone gives you a bad nick name ask the person to stop it. If you have a bad name or nick name change it and pray to the Holy Spirit to wipe out the effects of the name.

Inspired by the Holy Spirit. tlfacts

1 Like

Re: Jewish Intelligence- Your Name Can Affect Your Destiny by Odunnu: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2010
Nice advise,bt then its what name I answer to and not what i'm called that affects me.Humans wil always run their mouths bt u jst have 2filter out wht name suits ur destiny most.
Thnx once again
Re: Jewish Intelligence- Your Name Can Affect Your Destiny by Odunnu: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2010
Nice advise,bt then its what name I answer to and not what i'm called that affects me.Humans wil always run their mouths bt u jst have 2filter out wht name suits ur destiny most.
Thnx once again
Re: Jewish Intelligence- Your Name Can Affect Your Destiny by Odunnu: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2010
Thnx once again
Re: Jewish Intelligence- Your Name Can Affect Your Destiny by tlfacts: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2010
Odunnu:

Nice advise,bt then its what name I answer to and not what i'm called that affects me.Humans wil always run their mouths bt u jst have 2filter out wht name suits your destiny most.
Thnx once again

Thanks for the reply.
If people especially close relatives call one a negative name or a name thats negative but on the surface looks like they are just joking or playing with the individual , its very possible that the name may sink into the person. Sometimes it doesn't matter if one accepts the name or not.

Shalom Ruach haKodesh(Peace of the Holy Spirit)

(1) (Reply)

Christains And Muslims, Olodumare Is Not The Same as YAHWEH or Allah / Do Debtors Inherit The Kingdom Of God? / Faith That Produces Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.