Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. (3392 Views)

N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave / It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up / Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by npowerng: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good afternoon,
The N-Power NG Situation Room is the backroom operations of all that you hear about N-Power in Nigeria and around the world.
We would like to invite existing beneficiaries who are interested to visit and experience the behind-the-scenes operations at the N-Power Situation Room.
Now, please note that this Situation Room is in Abuja and while it is open to everyone, we will not bear the cost for anyone's visit.
We will invite people in batches of 20 between 11.00am - 5pm.
We will pick from interested beneficiaries on all our Social Media Channels and publish the list.
REMEMBER, to qualify
1. You must be an existing beneficiary
2. N-PowerNG will NOT bear the cost of this visit for any person or group.
3. Beneficiaries will be picked across our Social Media Channels.
4. Beneficiaries will be selected in groups of 20.
5. First selected group of 20 will #ExperienceNPowerNG on Wednesday, August 16th, 2017.
Interested? Post your name and State, LGA and PPA in the comment section.
#NPowerNG

2 Likes

Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by jonathanOz: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
What does the visitor stand to gain?

2 Likes

Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by hersee(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Name: Hassan Yakubu, State: Yobe, LGA: Potiskum, PPA: Chadi Primary School Potiskum
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by perfectchoice(f): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
jonathanOz:
What does the visitor stand to gain?

I wonder oo.
Tablet we never see, na to take 12,000 out of 30,000 to transport to Abuja to see behind the room. Mtchhhhh

2 Likes

Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by Tsam1959(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
npowerng:
Good afternoon,
The N-Power NG Situation Room is the backroom operations of all that you hear about N-Power in Nigeria and around the world.
We would like to invite existing beneficiaries who are interested to visit and experience the behind-the-scenes operations at the N-Power Situation Room.
Now, please note that this Situation Room is in Abuja and while it is open to everyone, we will not bear the cost for anyone's visit.
We will pick from interested beneficiaries on all our Social Media Channels and publish the list.
REMEMBER, to qualify
5. First selected group of 20 will #ExperienceNPowerNG on Wednesday, August 16th, 2017.
#NPowerNG

Is this a joke.. undecided

1 Like

Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by Smartjob1(f): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Tsam1959:

Is this a joke.. undecided

Bros, this is no joke.

Need a job? See my signature.
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by FreshShavedBalls(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Oya let the beneficiaries in Abuja and Nassarawa go and see the behind the scenes for us.
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by bellooyin(f): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
What do they stand to gain
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by olemx(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
STEPHEN OLEM YAHAYA
NASARAWA
KEFFI
LGEA PRIMARY SCHOOL KAIBO-MADA KEFFI
I'M COMING THERE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT MY UNPAID STIPENDS SINCE DECEMBER TO DATE AFTER RECEIVING CALLS FROM YOUR AGENTS THAT I'LL SOON BE PAID
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by Folabimi(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
npowerng:
Good afternoon,
REMEMBER, to qualify
#NPowerNG

Name:
State:
LGA:
PPA:
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by THUNDAR(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
To experience the behind the scene operation!!!

NPower Don become movie!!!!

2 Likes

Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by Raintaker(m): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lol Na primary school dem dey post all N-power teach ba?
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by npowerng: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2017
Folabimi:

Name: Adeleke Sikiru Kolawole
State: Kaduna
LGA: Sabon-Gari
PPA: Dogarawa L.E.A Primary School
Noted
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by npowerng: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2017
hersee:
Name: Hassan Yakubu, State: Yobe, LGA: Potiskum, PPA: Chadi Primary School Potiskum
Noted
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by Folabimi(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2017
npowerng:
Noted
Thanks
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by anddy4sunny: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
NAME ANDREW SUNDAY
STATE NIGER STATE
LOCAL GOVERNMENT RAFI
PPA GOVERNMENT JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL KUNDU
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by perfectchoice(f): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
NGIGE CHINWE LINDA
ENUGU STATE
ENUGU SOUTH
MODEL COMPREHENSIVE SECONDARY SCHOOL, AGBANI.
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by Shadeadu: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
My profile has correct details and my bvn is linked to the account i provided but I still haven't been paid since February. Pls what do I do; Npower call center isn't helping either cos I have been having patience.Thanks
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by npowerng: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
perfectchoice:
NGIGE CHINWE LINDA
ENUGU STATE
ENUGU SOUTH
MODEL COMPREHENSIVE SECONDARY SCHOOL, AGBANI.

Noted
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by npowerng: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
anddy4sunny:
NAME ANDREW SUNDAY
STATE NIGER STATE
LOCAL GOVERNMENT RAFI
PPA GOVERNMENT JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL KUNDU
You would be contacted shortly .
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
npowerng:
You would be contacted shortly .
You are yet to tell us what we stand to gain from the visit. I would love to, but I must know what to expect since fare from Ibadan to Abuja and back plus accommodation no be beans.
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by besttbabe(f): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
AUGUSTINA ONUOHA NIGER STATE SULEJA LGA DIKO HAUSA PRIMARY SCHOOL UBE
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by Iloveafrica: 5:16am On Aug 09, 2017
npowerng:
Good afternoon,
REMEMBER, to qualify
#NPowerNG

Sir, my sister applied for nTeach and she's yet to get an invite. What can she do ?

1 Like

Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by npowerng: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
Iloveafrica:

Sir, my sister applied for nTeach and she's yet to get an invite. What can she do ?
Validation is still ongoing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by enkay2go(f): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sir, i have done the test but i havent selected a device and the Stem test. My network is bad. Can i do it from 12am tomorrow morning when the network will be ok? Thanks
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 6:16am On Aug 10, 2017
Can anyone tell us why npowerng automatically changed my preferred selected device from Windows Speedstar to one RLG tablet?

What is RLG in the first place?

You guys would have allowed us to choose again instead of imposing it on us.

Thank you.

npowerng:

Screenshot it . I would like to see it for proper understanding

Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by npowerng: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2017
DrMeroThaEmperor:
Can anyone tell us why npowerng automatically changed my preferred selected device from Windows Speedstar to one RLG tablet?

What is RLG in the first place?

You guys would have allowed us to choose again instead of imposing it on us.

Thank you.

Screenshot it . I would like to see it for proper understanding
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Attempts allowed: 2
The quiz will not be available until Sunday, 13
August 2017, 12:00 AM
This quiz will close at Thursday, 31 August 2017,
11:59 PM
Time limit: 20 mins
Grading method: Highest grade
This quiz is not currently available
Re: N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit. by npowerng: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
enkay2go:
Sir, i have done the test but i havent selected a device and the Stem test. My network is bad. Can i do it from 12am tomorrow morning when the network will be ok? Thanks
Yes sir

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Need Job In Ibadan Pls. I Have Suffered Enough / . / National Intelligence Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.