Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party (58085 Views)

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' / Peter Okoye's Photos In Owerri Hotel With A Busty Lady Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
This babe dey try o, how she dey take breath? lol
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Kaybee14(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
All the best wishes to him on his birthday.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by squash47(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
Yhelay:
cool

If this make FP, call me on my 080 line

Oh... FTC again!!

Dedicated to Ozolulu victims, may God keep us from evil all day!
what ya sayin ?
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by muller101(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
leksmedia:

For your website development and design contact me
on top of this brezzz thread?
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
wey!
see melons shocked

Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
itspzpics:

Hossanah lord god of Jehoshaphat shocked

Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
olatade:
wetin be this abeg

Shrek and Fiona
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
Mood

Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by hardon1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
who push this thin cme front page sef. person no fit snap picture with person again. how this take be news?
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
yay! Heavy duty. grin
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Yewandequeen(f): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
My problem isn't her boobs rather it is the 6 rings she wore on just one finger.. .na there the jazz dey? Ayam not understanding.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by decatalyst(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Mariinee:
You likeet? grin

Dear, I no go lie, Its damn inviting ke
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by decatalyst(m): 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
lefulefu:
wey!
see melons shocked

The pix attached dey burst my brain grin grin
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Johncollins2012: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Say no to poverty
You can make a change in your life today

Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
decatalyst:

The pix attached dey burst my brain grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. Dunno why I hate big oversized breasts sha! Kinda irritates me. But a cute well rounded ass?

That's the real deal
hell yeah grin

Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by biblegirl: 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
This woman no get shame?hw will u even wear this out of ur bathroom
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by jojothaiv(m): 12:55am On Aug 08, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. Dunno why I hate big oversized breasts sha! Kinda irritates me. But a cute well rounded ass?

That's the real deal
Every chief priest with him own shrine!
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by ddeola: 1:32am On Aug 08, 2017
Even oshodi oke bow for this wan... grin grin grin
Re: Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party by abbeyty(m): 3:45am On Aug 08, 2017
That girl dey try ohh for carrying this natural load up and down everyday. That is her own cross may lord help her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media / Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.