Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Ozubulu Shooting: Were The Gunmen Fulani? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozubulu Shooting: Were The Gunmen Fulani? (921 Views)

Kogi Election: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Dino Melaye's Brother House / Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra / Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozubulu Shooting: Were The Gunmen Fulani? by cjrane: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
A lot of speculations and conjectures have trailed the Ozubulu church massacre.

One which caught my attention was the lingering dispute with Fulani herdsmen who invaded the community.

I have learned that members of the community believe the assailant was dressed in a long black shirt with a face cap. The shirt was so long it resembled the typical Fulani babariga attire.

I am aware the Police is desperately trying to cover the truth of this attack. Therefore, i'm appealing to nairalanders who have special information to expose it here so that it cannot be covered by the authorities.

Thank you in advance for your contributions.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Shooting: Were The Gunmen Fulani? by StOla: 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
But Nairalanders with information were the first to even speculate that it was a drug war like the type obtainable in Colombia and Mexico.

So why are you desperate to have a speculation that aligns with your bias?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Shooting: Were The Gunmen Fulani? by hammer6: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
cjrane:
A lot of speculations and conjectures have trailed the Ozubulu church massacre.

One which caught my attention was the lingering dispute with Fulani herdsmen who invaded the community.

I have learned that members of the community believe the assailant was dressed in a long black shirt with a face cap. The shirt was so long it resembled the typical Fulani babariga attire.

I am aware the Police is desperately trying to cover the truth of this attack. Therefore, i'm appealing to nairalanders who have special information to expose it here so that it cannot be covered by the authorities.

Thank you in advance for your contributions.

It is not just the police but Yorubas.

Yorubas are Igbo worst enemy.

I said it yesterday that the murders resemble HausaFulani.

The earlier igbos make up their mind for Biafra the better.

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Shooting: Were The Gunmen Fulani? by goodmorning40: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Don't mind evil people
They pinned it on drug warlord

I refuse to believe that killing was carried out by indigens of Ozubulu or igbo land
Something is fishy

3 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Shooting: Were The Gunmen Fulani? by hammer6: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
goodmorning40:
Don't mind evil people
They pinned it on drug warlord

I refuse to believe that killing was carried out by indigens of Ozubulu or igbo land
Something is fishy

HausaFulani be like Anambra must pay for not voting, we still will not vote.

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Shooting: Were The Gunmen Fulani? by haske7(f): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Just look at this ethnic and tribal bigots.. trying to create a tribal war when it's obvious that it's thag nnobi guy in South African prison that has been ordering the hit on his fellow drug dealers..... abeg make una receive sense even if na on credit!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Shooting: Were The Gunmen Fulani? by GMBuhari: 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
dont mind the imps

thier demigod has said it was carried our by yeebos like them

drug or not hausa / fulani has been exonerated

they want to make a thing where it doesnt exist

period
StOla:
But Nairalanders with information were the first to even speculate that it was a drug war like the type obtainable in Colombia and Mexico.

So why are you desperate to have a speculation that aligns with your bias?

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Shooting: Were The Gunmen Fulani? by No1Tribalist: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
No, they weren't Fulani. They were Afonjizzies from Ogun State sent to massacre Yiibooes so that they won't have population in Biafra Republic.
Re: Ozubulu Shooting: Were The Gunmen Fulani? by hammer6: 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
No1Tribalist:
No, they weren't Fulani. They were Afonjizzies from Ogun State sent to massacre Yiibooes so that they won't have population in Biafra Republic.

ONE THING IS CERTAIN, HAUSAFULANI CAN ALWAYS DEPEND ON THE NATURAL ENVY OF YORUBAS FOR THE IGBO TO ENABLE DEM GET AWAY WITH CRIME.

MUCH OF THE MEDIA WORK FOR THE FAKE STORY THAT IGBO KILLED IGBO PEOPLE IN CHURCH WAS FROM YORUBA NEWS OUTLETS SPEAR HEADED BY NAIRALAND.

4 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Shooting: Were The Gunmen Fulani? by No1Tribalist: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
hammer6:

ONE THING IS CERTAIN, HAUSAFULANI CAN ALWAYS DEPEND ON THE NATURAL ENVY OF YORUBAS FOR THE IGBO TO ENABLE DEM GET AWAY WITH CRIME.

MUCH OF THE MEDIA WORK FOR THE FAKE STORY THAT IGBO KILLED IGBO PEOPLE IN CHURCH WAS FROM YORUBA NEWS OUTLETS SPEAR HEADED BY NAIRALAND.

It was Afonjjas with their conish heads that did this one. It wasn't Yibboes. Yibboes only know how to take drugs everywhere as part of their Chukuchuku Abiabala Development Project.
Re: Ozubulu Shooting: Were The Gunmen Fulani? by Akissani: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
Cownu is a goat

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Shooting: Were The Gunmen Fulani? by OreMI22: 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
Fulanis in that community should be properly investigated. But, we know the Police won't even bother to do any investigation.

Afterall, Fulanis are known to have abundant supply of AK 47. They are known to attack in churches where they know most people go unarmed.

Unfortunately, looking for the truth via the fulani dominated security forces is asking for the impossible.

Pray Nigerians don't resort to riots soon over these senseless killings.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 / PHOTOS: Senator Bukola Saraki Lands In Imo State / Atiku Responds To I-go-die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.