Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! (18184 Views)

My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. / Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check / First COVID-19 Patient In Oyo Discharged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by enshi(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2020
There is this very elderly man in my area, he is my friend.

He has been sick for quite a while now always coughing and not breathing properly .

Last night he couldn't close his shop and couldn't walk so he called me to help him get home. I had to chatter a bike and I took him home.

This Morning by 5am his wife called that his situation has gotten worse. I went again and I had to take him to the hospital this time he can't even breath ...

Now his result is out and he has been confirmed covid patient..

I am not coughing yet and I don't feel any bad.
Pls how can I prevent being hit by this. What drugs should I take.
I can't quarantine or go to NCDC becos of my job

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Archiever22: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2020
enshi:

He has been sick for quite a while now always coughing and not breathing properly .

Last night he couldn't close his shop and couldn't walk so he called me to help him get home. I had to chatter a bike and I took him home.

This Morning by 5am his wife called that his situation has gotten worse. I went again and I had to take him to the hospital this time he can't even breath ...

contact ncdc for more updates from them

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by zoedew: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2020
Steam! Steam and Steam!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by neonly: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2020
Yur masquerade don enter express road finish

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 06, 2020
It will surely be alright again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Enudapan: 10:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Just take mushin weed
And you will be okay

Fear not just develop the heart of an odogwu

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by DenreleDave(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2020
grin

Dont worry, when nsdc update their score today, I hope they wunt use u sha...

The old man has another sickness, trust mi, it is no covid 19..

Don't let them scam you

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Hoojay(f): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Ewo sorry eh...you go dey alright!
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by PureGoldh(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Na malaria dey worry the man...Let NCDC keep on deceiving themselves.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 06, 2020
sad

Coronavirus is a scam.

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by geezynoni: 10:00am On Oct 06, 2020
enshi:

So you intend to go to work

33 Likes

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Anaerobi(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2020
health is wealth.
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by fiercehillz(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2020
The problem is not the impact the Covid would have on you (I believe you are young) but the lives of elderly persons that you would put at risk. Considering the fact that you don't want to hold a break from your job, I believe you work in a very strict environment...Please go to a Covid-19 certified centre to know your status (you may not need to contact the NCDC), always use a face mask, use sanitizers to disinfect places you touch and maintain social distancing. Moreover, you might have had it and recovered so the possibility of re-infection is low or you may even be immuned to it.

All the best

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by temmytee2309: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2020
I won't advice you to inform NCDC yet cos they might isolate you in their isolation center, I'll advice you to quickly take hydroxy chloroquine asap since I believe you're a young and able bodied person so the virus won't take much effect on you really fast.
And cos of your job... They might sack u if u didn't go to work

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Slawormir: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2020
Damnnn niggarrr

Ogbeni be a real niggarrr and relax your mind...

But if you still dey worried...then talk to your boss at work..

Maybe your boss will grant you 14 days of absence to go isolate yourself

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by seborrhic: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2020
So within 3hours of you taking him to the hospital in Nigeria,his result is out for Covid-19?
It's ok.
What's the name of the hospital you took him to and where is he presently?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by DonPablo007(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2020
What's your location
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by sammysneh(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2020
You need to follow the covid -19 procedure an isolated ur self

Call ur employers and let dem know the situation on ground..

1 Like

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Landinvestments(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2020
Hmmmmm
Bro, you have to contact Ncdc and also get tested for Covid.
Your job will be the least on your mind when wahala starts.
Then you will be battling for life.

Let us be the EYE that spots
profitable real estate investment
that will benefit you.
Give us a call for free inspection

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Bashnigga(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2020
oga self-isolate ASAP before u turn chief shareholder of coro in ur workplace
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by iamyemiakins(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2020
You've to quarantine yourself for two weeks and take the test asap to prevent more people from getting infected. Your health is more important than ur job

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Mowsid(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2020
Just be calm covid 19 is not a death sentence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2020
CONGRAT
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by CalabarPikin: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2020
Bros isolate first Sir
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by sylve11: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2020
@ op, call NCDC 0803 455 0451. You will be all right... cool
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Xisnin(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2020
Always wear a mask and avoid people at all cost for the next 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Houseofglam7(f): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2020
cry
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by birchwood: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2020
S.M.O.G
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Camos: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2020
You can't self isolate because you intend to go to work Then you must be f**king crazy ...

Putting other people life at risk because of salary

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew / 101-year-old Grandma Survives COVID-19 In Osun / Does Beans Make People Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.