Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Why Christians Are FOOLS For Thinking They Have "ETERNAL LIFE!" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christians Are FOOLS For Thinking They Have "ETERNAL LIFE!" (1160 Views)

Atheists Are Fools / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / If You Have Any Question On Why The Bible Say Atheists Are Fools, Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Christians Are FOOLS For Thinking They Have "ETERNAL LIFE!" by oaroloye(m): 3:53am On Aug 08, 2017
SHALOM!

I had to suplex a couple of KEMETIAN NUTJOBS on FACEBOOK this morning.

It occured to me, that the Ear-Bending I gave them would also be useful HERE. They had just claimed that they had "ETERNAL LIFE."

IDIOTS!

@IK AMARU KINICH AJAW@FACEBOOK.COM, you are a FOOL for saying that I have "ETERNAL LIFE;" you say that, only so that you can say that YOU have it- which you don't.

@TYSHE CURRY@FACEBOOK.COM, you are a FOOL for saying that YOU have ETERNAL LIFE- you KNOW full well that you are merely MORTAL; what you do not know is THE MOST IMPORTANT SPIRITUAL FACT:

No Mortal Creature is SELF-SUSTAINING- we are all fed Life from Heaven in a perpetual stream of packets since we are born. When we die, an Entity manifests to require an account of our life, HOW we used what was given to us. Right or Wrong are irrelevant.

If we cannot render this complete account in a timely fashion, this Entity cuts into our Soul Body, and extracts the data by force. The Soul Body so treated is critically impaired, and cannot deploy its AfterLife Energy Body; DEVILS close in, and destroy that Soul Body, to harvest its remaining Life Energies.

Remnants of these destroyed Souls may be used to patch Newborn Souls, when their Divine Law Implant bestowed at Birth is immediately stolen by the DEVILS, and replaced with a FAKE CROWN. CHAKRA, called "THE FOREIGN INSTALLATION." Therefore, when people dabble in Enlightenment, they come up against the "patch," and perceive memories of other lives used to create the patch, and think that THEY lived those lives- as so fall for the "REINCARNATION" SCAM.

This Vision alone fully explains the motive of the DEVILS to lead Humans into SIN, and to our DEATHS. It is because, through the FOREIGN INSTALLATION clouding our minds, we allow them to tap our Life Force every day, maintaining it at a 1% subsistence level, until we finally DIE, and they get EVERYTHING.

ONLY those who are able to TOTALLY RECALL their entire lives on the Spot, satisfy the Entity. When it leaves, their Soul Bodies gather the last Spirit Energies from every cell, and assemble their AfterLife Energy Body, housing their Mind, Memories, and Personality.

This goes to their AfterLife Fate- which depends on their Spiritual Affiliations in Life, and can be favourable or unfavourable.

TO PERCEIVE THIS TAKES EXTREME HOLINESS AND DISCIPLINE.

Perceiving Life Force can kill the weak. The Soul Body is ruptured, or consumed. One has to be very careful. That is why only ONE other School has unraveled this Mystery. YAHSHUA knew, of course, and explained this in his Parables.

The New Seer, DON JUAN MATUS, showed this to CARLOS CASTANEDA during his NAGUAL TRAINING. He was an IDIOT, typical to his kind, and did not appreciate what he had been privileged to be shown. (I hope you will be more intelligent.)

The Churches ignore it. Whereas, this Knowledge was surely the basis of the Native American Massacres of North and South America. This Knowledge completely destroys every Denomination of Organized Christianity.

SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT is INEVITABLE, once the DEVILS are inhibited from feeding on our Energy every day. Any Spiritual Discipline makes our Energy distasteful to the Devils, so that none of them want it, and pass us by to find someone more to their taste.

If, however, we break Discipline, they will return to us, and harvest all the Energy we have kept from them, and maybe more. This causes damage, and can render one dead, deranged, or vegetative. There is nothing funny about that.

SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT, when Energy Loss is prevented progresses through these levels:

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

Eternal Life is attained once Life Energy is restored beyond 50%.

It is therefore absurd, ignorant, and arrogant for a MORTAL to claim to have "ETERNAL LIFE."

Some Powers- the majority of Powers- REAL Powers- are DEADLY TO MORTALS; their SOUL BODIES Self-Destruct trying to PROCESS them.

Many people THINK they have ESP, but in actual fact, they ONLY *see* what THE DEVILS ALLOW them to *see.* That is why this horrendous WASTAGE OF SOULS has gone on for so many thousands of years.

Carlos Castaneda was aghast, and asked Don Juan Matus what could be DONE about this travesty. Don Juan Maths replied sadly, that NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

As a CHRISTIAN, I have to believe that YAHSHUA'S ENTIRE PURPOSE was to "DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT." That THE WHOLE BIBLE is about "DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT,"

The OLD TESTAMENT Prophets did not know what they were doing, because God didn't tell them what His Commandments were protecting them from: had they been FAITHFUL, they would have found out on their own.

YAHSHUA knew everything, of course, and told his Disciples everything God had told him, so they could SAVE THE WORLD FROM THIS BONDAGE. Unfortunately for the World and everybody, THE DISCIPLES DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE WORLD. So, they DID NOT pass on what they knew, but kept it to themselves.

The FALSE APOSTLE PAUL deliberately RETURNED SATAN'S ESCAPED SLAVES to their Master, which a lot of NEWSPEAK SALETALKERY, to brainwash them into thinking they were going into FREEDOM.

That is why CHRISTIANS know NOTHING about ETERNAL LIFE.

THE TRUTH about PAST, PRESENT, and FUTURE Reality is HIDDEN behind SPIRITUAL ENERGY FIREWALLS that will KILL MORTALS who do not appease or overcome the (*Bleep.*)are Spirits Beings who imposed the Barriers.

ETERNAL LIFE is therefore needed to penetrate those Barriers.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

Re: Why Christians Are FOOLS For Thinking They Have "ETERNAL LIFE!" by zionmade1: 6:34am On Aug 08, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

It occured to me, that the Ear-Bending I gave them would also be useful HERE. They had just claimed that they had "ETERNAL LIFE."

IDIOTS!

@IK AMARU KINICH AJAW@FACEBOOK.COM, you are a FOOL for saying that I have "ETERNAL LIFE;" you say that, only so that you can say that YOU have it- which you don't.

@TYSHE CURRY@FACEBOOK.COM, you are a FOOL for saying that YOU have ETERNAL LIFE- you KNOW full well that you are merely MORTAL; what you do not know is THE MOST IMPORTANT SPIRITUAL FACT:

No Mortal Creature is SELF-SUSTAINING- we are all fed Life from Heaven in a perpetual stream of packets since we are born. When we die, an Entity manifests to require an account of our life, HOW we used what was given to us. Right or Wrong are irrelevant.

If we cannot render this complete account in a timely fashion, this Entity cuts into our Soul Body, and extracts the data by force. The Soul Body so treated is critically impaired, and cannot deploy its AfterLife Energy Body; DEVILS close in, and destroy that Soul Body, to harvest its remaining Life Energies.

Remnants of these destroyed Souls may be used to patch Newborn Souls, when their Divine Law Implant bestowed at Birth is immediately stolen by the DEVILS, and replaced with a FAKE CROWN. CHAKRA, called "THE FOREIGN INSTALLATION." Therefore, when people dabble in Enlightenment, they come up against the "patch," and perceive memories of other lives used to create the patch, and think that THEY lived those lives- as so fall for the "REINCARNATION" SCAM.

This Vision alone fully explains the motive of the DEVILS to lead Humans into SIN, and to our DEATHS. It is because, through the FOREIGN INSTALLATION clouding our minds, we allow them to tap our Life Force every day, maintaining it at a 1% subsistence level, until we finally DIE, and they get EVERYTHING.

ONLY those who are able to TOTALLY RECALL their entire lives on the Spot, satisfy the Entity. When it leaves, their Soul Bodies gather the last Spirit Energies from every cell, and assemble their AfterLife Energy Body, housing their Mind, Memories, and Personality.

This goes to their AfterLife Fate- which depends on their Spiritual Affiliations in Life, and can be favourable or unfavourable.

TO PERCEIVE THIS TAKES EXTREME HOLINESS AND DISCIPLINE.

Perceiving Life Force can kill the weak. The Soul Body is ruptured, or consumed. One has to be very careful. That is why only ONE other School has unraveled this Mystery. YAHSHUA knew, of course, and explained this in his Parables.

The New Seer, DON JUAN MATUS, showed this to CARLOS CASTANEDA during his NAGUAL TRAINING. He was an IDIOT, typical to his kind, and did not appreciate what he had been privileged to be shown. (I hope you will be more intelligent.)

The Churches ignore it. Whereas, this Knowledge was surely the basis of the Native American Massacres of North and South America. This Knowledge completely destroys every Denomination of Organized Christianity.

SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT is INEVITABLE, once the DEVILS are inhibited from feeding on our Energy every day. Any Spiritual Discipline makes our Energy distasteful to the Devils, so that none of them want it, and pass us by to find someone more to their taste.

If, however, we break Discipline, they will return to us, and harvest all the Energy we have kept from them, and maybe more. This causes damage, and can render one dead, deranged, or vegetative. There is nothing funny about that.

SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT, when Energy Loss is prevented progresses through these levels:

1. TOTAL RECALL.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

Eternal Life is attained once Life Energy is restored beyond 50%.

It is therefore absurd, ignorant, and arrogant for a MORTAL to claim to have "ETERNAL LIFE."

Some Powers- the majority of Powers- REAL Powers- are DEADLY TO MORTALS; their SOUL BODIES Self-Destruct trying to PROCESS them.

Many people THINK they have ESP, but in actual fact, they ONLY *see* what THE DEVILS ALLOW them to *see.* That is why this horrendous WASTAGE OF SOULS has gone on for so many thousands of years.

Carlos Castaneda was aghast, and asked Don Juan Matus what could be DONE about this travesty. Don Juan Maths replied sadly, that NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

As a CHRISTIAN, I have to believe that YAHSHUA'S ENTIRE PURPOSE was to "DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT." That THE WHOLE BIBLE is about "DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT,"

The OLD TESTAMENT Prophets did not know what they were doing, because God didn't tell them what His Commandments were protecting them from: had they been FAITHFUL, they would have found out on their own.

YAHSHUA knew everything, of course, and told his Disciples everything God had told him, so they could SAVE THE WORLD FROM THIS BONDAGE. Unfortunately for the World and everybody, THE DISCIPLES DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE WORLD. So, they DID NOT pass on what they knew, but kept it to themselves.

The FALSE APOSTLE PAUL deliberately RETURNED SATAN'S ESCAPED SLAVES to their Master, which a lot of NEWSPEAK SALETALKERY, to brainwash them into thinking they were going into FREEDOM.

That is why CHRISTIANS know NOTHING about ETERNAL LIFE.

THE TRUTH about PAST, PRESENT, and FUTURE Reality is HIDDEN behind SPIRITUAL ENERGY FIREWALLS that will KILL MORTALS who do not appease or overcome the (*Bleep.*)are Spirits Beings who imposed the Barriers.

ETERNAL LIFE is therefore needed to penetrate those Barriers.

sorry bro nobody will read all those gibberish u posted there wasted effortsbut to mynd44 i will love to
ask, why is it that anybody can insult christianity and christians so easily and the mods wont think its religious intolerance ot but say exactly the same thing about islam and u will be bannedhow exactly can someone wake iup and creat a thread with title "why are christians fools?" wat sort of insult is dat

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Are FOOLS For Thinking They Have "ETERNAL LIFE!" by petra1(m): 6:50am On Aug 08, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!
They had just claimed that they had "ETERNAL LIFE."

IDIOTS!

Do you understand what eternal life is? Eternal life's not about living for eternity its the pulsating life of God in a new creation. it means to have divinity in you.You can only have eternal life when you receive Jesus as lord.

1john 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life

1john 5:11
this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.  12[b]He that hath the Son hath life[/b]; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

kindly do your research before posting this kind of JUNK next time.

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Are FOOLS For Thinking They Have "ETERNAL LIFE!" by oaroloye(m): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
SHALOM!

petra1:

Do you understand what eternal life is? Eternal life's not about living for eternity its the pulsating life of God in a new creation. it means to have divinity in you.You can only have eternal life when you receive Jesus as lord.

1john 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life

1john 5:11
this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.  12[b]He that hath the Son hath life[/b]; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

kindly do your research before posting this kind of JUNK next time.

Young man, I have been doing my Research on ETERNAL LIFE since 1985, when I encountered the FRANKLIN HALL Ministry that the TRINITARIANS had been covering up out of envy.

FRANKLIN HALL'S Teachings on FASTING kick-started the Pentecostal Revival.

Several Ministries came into being, or found their popular support through the teachings of this man: the most notable being that of TOMMY LEE OSBORN, of Tulsa Oklahoma.

At some point he fell into the UNITARIAN HERESY, that says that "JESUS IS GOD, AND THERE WAS NEVER ANY GOD BUT JESUS."

This was the excuse for other Pentecostals, who stuck with the traditional TRINITY-OF-THE-GODHEAD Doctrine, to ostracize him, and bury his teachings. I believe that the Pentecostal Revival wound down, because of the deemphasis on PRAYER AND FASTING, and taught by Franklin Hall, and no one else. When those who learned from him died off- who had been the ones secretly praying for the "great" Miracle Evangelists, Prophets, and Pastors, who thought that THEY had "THE POWER," whereas it was all those poor World War II Widows and bereaved who had been carrying them that whole time, they lost Power, aged, died, backslid, until we got the current state of affairs.

GOD is portrayed as a geriatric cripple, who needs the crutch of Medical Science to hobble around, performing the occasional spark of a miracle, unreliably...

However, Franklin Hall's greatest and most hated teaching was BODYFELT SALVATION.

He taught that if one could not FEEL Holy Ghost Baptism and SALVATION,one must neither be Saved, nor Holy Ghost Baptized.

I understood where he was coming from, having definitely felt when I was Born Again, but felt NOTHING when I was supposedly Holy Ghost Baptized. Using Franklin Hall's Teachings, I went on my first three day-fast. I broke it to go to Miracle Centre, Benin.

I ignored his advice on how to break the Fast, and ate a thrupenny loaf of bread, the meat from a leg of fried chicken (thanks be to god that I ate none of the bone!) and a bottle of Coke. I knew that I would be fine, because I had prayed and blessed the food and drink with my superior Faith!

Hmph!

This is a mistake that you make only the ONCE in your life!

After five years on Divine Healing, I had kinda forgotten what PAIN felt like!

Always break a Fast of longer than three days with 50% diluted fruit citrus juice.

Never mind anyone who tells you differently- of you want to LIVE.

Some Bastards even tell you to eat a normal meal after a seven day Fast- they may tell you that THEY did it, themselves. THEY RE LYING!

I know of two Pastors who DIED of "DRY FASTING" seven days.

FRANKLIN HALL taught how to Fast properly.

I later followed his advice on short Fasts, and experienced one of the BAPTISM OF FIRE Experiences.

A sister who had a similar experience was attacked by a maniac wielding a fork, who stabbed her in the neck, repeatedly, until he fell back in exhaustion. The sister said that she felt the Fire of the Holy Ghost in her body during the attack, and, when it was over, the fork was bent double, but her neck was unharmed.

Other sisters in that church testified of routinely giving birth without any pains.

The most spectacular Testimony was that of a Sailor, KEN CANTRELL, who read a Franklin Hall booklet, and decided to go on a 21-day Fast.

Near its end, he was glowing in the dark- to the extent that he was accused of breaking LIGHT-OUT. light was coming from his SKIN.

He had thought all this to be "nonsense."

The next day after this, there was an accident in the Catapult room (the ship was an Aircraft Carrier: THE LAKE CHAMPLAIN; this happened in 1953).

He and a dozen or so other crew were engulfed in a gasoline fire.

He had to watch them all die, unable to help them, he tried to protect someone them- he found himself unable to FEEL the flames.

They died in his arms, the flesh falling from their bones as he held them.

He wandered in the fire for half an hour, not knowing what to do.

The door required a special tool called a "DOG-WRENCH" to open it- and both were red-hot.

Finally, a Voice told him not to be afraid, but to open the door, and leave.

He picked up the red-hot tool in his bare hands, and opened the door, and emerged, the sole survivor.

[SNOPES.COM says that the whole incident never happened; that he had been A.W.O.L. at the time of the incident, and that the fire had been very minor with no casualties. KEN CANTRELL had testified for years at Franklin Hall meetings. I say they are lying.

See his own testimony:

https://www.cai.org/bible-studies/marine-flames

HAROLD HILL of the FULL GOSPEL BUSINESS MEN'S FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL testified of how a Christian at NASA solved a glitch in their Astronomical programme hat jammed, by factoring in the fact that 24 hours of time is missing from History, being when JOSHUA stopped the Sun and Moon, and ISAIAH made the Sun go backwards, proving that those were real events that actually happened.

SNOPES.COM says that that incident at NASA also "never happened."]

THAT is what SHOULD be called ETERNAL LIFE, but, I say, even THAT is NOT Eternal Life.

The picture of him I saw in the 1980s showed him definitely ageing.

THAT is NOT "ETERNAL LIFE."

There is NOTHING "Eternal" about that.

SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT BEGINS after one has COMPLETELY CEASED TO COMMIT SIN.

These Milestones are achieved in this proper order:

1. TOTAL RECALL.
3, TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

These are essential Powers, and if one does not have any of them, one is an ABOMINATION in the Eyes of God.

If a person only achieves TOTAL RECALL, they will be rejected by the Lord.
To achieve EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION requires MORE than FAITH.

FAITH will NOT Save.

TELEKINESIS enables control of the Universe by WILL.
TELEPORTATION the dematerialization and materialization of MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, and Time) within the Universe.
TRANSLATION involves the summoning and banishing of MEST across Universal Barriers.

ONLY a person who has ALL of these Powers CAN receive ETERNAL LIFE.

. JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it that thou
wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and The Word which ye hear is not mine,
but The Father's which sent me.
25. "These things have I spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But the Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom the Father will send in my Name,
He shall Teach you All Things,
and bring All Things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO TELL YOU ANYTHING, TO GET YOU TO TRUST THEM, AND SUPPORT THEM.

They are willing to tell you that you have ETERNAL LIFE, so that you will give them CASH and KIND.

You need to be more intelligent than that.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets."
13. "Enter ye in at the Strait Gate:
for Wide is the Gate,
and Broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because Strait is the Gate, and Narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their Fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every good tree bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a corrupt tree bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree bring forth Good Fuit.
19. "Every Tree that bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one that saith unto me, 'Lord, Lord,'
shall enter into The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth The Will of my Father Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his House upon a Rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that House;
and it Fell not:
for it was founded upon a Rock.
26. "And every one that heareth
these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the Sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that House;
and it Fell: and Great was The Fall of it."

28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the People were astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them as One having Authority,
and not as the scribes.

ARE YOU NOT IMPRESSED BY WOLVES' CLOTHING?

You should not be, but you are.

Wolves in sheep's clothing have told you that certain Scriptures apply to you, and that you have ETERNAL LIFE.

Which is NO DIFFERENT from ANY Mortal Life.

ONLY THOSE WHO HEAR AND DO YAHSHUA'S SAYINGS ARE SAVED.

Re: Why Christians Are FOOLS For Thinking They Have "ETERNAL LIFE!" by petra1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is really a long epistle . I will go through it and revert.
Re: Why Christians Are FOOLS For Thinking They Have "ETERNAL LIFE!" by ScienceWatch: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
We have to remember that the facts prove that NAGUALISM, SCIENTOLOGY AND CELESTINE PROPHECY ARE ALL FICTIONAL NOVELS.

Pastor Bronchitis offers us a drug-induced fantasy understanding of eternal life.

FICTION IS NOT REALITY : as pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye want us to believe as he works hard under Satanic inspiration to mix the Holy Scriptures with Drug-induced fiction. Ron DeWolf the eldest son of L.Ron Hubbard says his dad had a continual interest in black magic and the occult.

He is an example of on such fiction that pastor Bronchitis believes is reality;

He’s the son of the founder of the controversial church SCIENTOLOGY, he now calls a dangerous cult.

For a look inside Scientology see the story below.
July 7 - July 13, 1982
by Dennis Wheeler

He’s been called the Son of Scientology
His name has been changed from L. Ron Hubbard, Jr., to Ron deWolf, and he’s the firstborn son of L.Ron Hubbard snr, the former science fiction writer who founded the Church of Scientology. It’s been 23 years since he’s seen his father, and he suspects that the founder of what many people call a destructive cult may, in truth, be dead.

His son says, "To be perfectly frank, my life’s been pretty much of a disaster and a miserable mess because of Scientology — and you can quote me on that." he told the News-Herald recently in an exclusive interview.
At the age of 48, DeWolf still has the startling red hair that characterized his father. He lives with his wife and youngest son in Carson City, Nevada; five other children are grown and live elsewhere.

His version of his father’s life, in fact, is radically different from that painted by the Church. Scientology publications portray the senior Hubbard as an idealistic young man who traveled the world in search of truth — an explorer, writer, filmmaker, soldier, and humanitarian, highly educated and eager to eliminate the ills of modern society.

But DeWolfe flatly says: "Better than 90 percent of what my father has written about himself is untrue." He tells harrowing tales of his own childhood, recalling how during World War II "my father used to mix phenobarbital with bubble gum and give it to me and my sister — I remember the darn stuff was very bitter. Then he would tell us stories, great stories, but I could never remember him finishing a lot of them. He would feed us bubble gum, and then try to put us in hypnotic trances in order to create what he called a ‘moonchild.’

This, says Ron DeWolf, stemmed from his father L.Ron Hubbards continual interest in black magic and the occult. He had one of those insane things, especially during the ‘30s, of trying to invoke the devil for power and practices. My mother told me about him trying out all kinds of various incantations, drugs and hypnosis...His initials for it were PDH — pain, drugs, hypnosis.

The use of PDH, coupled with black magic, was an effective for of brainwashing or mind control. You’ll see throughout early Scientology literature, ‘PDH.’"

Then, in 1950 when DeWolf was 18, the senior L.Ron Hubbard wrote the phenomenal best-selling book which gave birth to the Church of Scientology, Dianetics: The Modern Science of mental Health. The Book, according to its publishers, documented the results of Hubbard’s intensive research on roughly 280 "case histories." But DeWolf says, "All were subcreated by Dad. None of them were case histories whatsoever; they were done strictly out of his mind, sitting at a typewriter in a few weeks times."

Nevertheless, soon after the fraudulent book’s publication, "Dianetics Foundations" were set up in order to allow people to buy "dianetic auditing," or counseling. DeWolf received auditing in Seattle, but his father refused to let him tell his auditors his true identity -- which, DeWolf points out with a laugh, "makes it rather impossible to receive any auditing if it’s being done under an assumed name and you can’t reveal 99 percent of your past...One day I got tired of it, and told one of the auditors who I was. You would have thought the poor girl went into cardiac arrest...That was my first taste of being what later I used to refer laughingly as ‘the great red godlet.’"

WARNING : Pastor Bronchitis is a passionate believer in fictional Dianetics and the fictional healing called DIANETIC AUDITING.
Re: Why Christians Are FOOLS For Thinking They Have "ETERNAL LIFE!" by monkristian(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Christians are fools? Right now, the kingdom of darkness and Heaven have recorded this writ and you will realize your folly and delusion when the devil puts you into Hell immediately after death. I pray you will one day come to your senses and repent.
Re: Why Christians Are FOOLS For Thinking They Have "ETERNAL LIFE!" by ScienceWatch: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

IDIOTS!

That is why CHRISTIANS know NOTHING about ETERNAL LIFE. ETERNAL LIFE is therefore needed to penetrate those Barriers.

Pastor Bronchitis, has it not occurred to you, that all your fictional novels on Criminal Scientology and Fraudulent fictional Nagualism can never produce even 1% of the awe inspiring results the whole world is experiencing in the holy SCOAN Nigeria ?

The FIRE IN the Fraudster and sex-maniac Carlos Castaneda was fueled by sexual greed, as we all know by now. Therefore the source of his fictional novels remain Satanically inspired. His wife had to find girls for him to satisfy his sexual insanity.

The FIRE flowing in the convicted criminal, fraudster and Satanist worshiper, L. Ron Hubbard was fueled by regular SEX-ORGIES on the holy alter of The Church Of Scientology. L. Ron Hubbard would have sex-orgies with up to five innocent church girls, after every orgasm he would scream Lucifer , Lucifer , Lucifer , Lucifer , Lucifer while spraying his corrosive sperm all over the church alter.

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye must have been initiated by L. Ron hubbard;s corrosive sperm to promise ETERNAL LIFE in hell.
But pastor Bronchitis never mentions the word hell in his fraudulent promises.

(1) (Reply)

Paul's Creed Dates Less Than 3 Years After The Death Of Jesus Christ / Which Church Sings Praise And Worship Best?? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/01/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.