Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,718 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Vacancies 5.0 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies 5.0 (134922 Views)

School Vacancies In Otta / School Vacancies / Urgent School Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2017
Sector Head, Education/Religious Institution.
Do you currently have strong relationships with some key Tier 1 names either in Education and/or Religious Institutions; which you can bring on board very quickly?
Are you self-driven and would you consider yourself a go-getter?
Are you available for interview at short notice?
Please send your CV to finance@oscartemple.com ASAP or like this post or share with your networks.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2017
Headteacher post open at detaj nursery and primary school oke-ira ogba. Applicant must have minimum 5years experience, knowledgeable in information technology, and language skills is an added advantage. Interested applicants should please send cv to oyetumi@yahoo.com or detajschools@gmail.com.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2017
Receptionist needed at detaj school, interested applicants should submit cv to detajschools@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2017
[b]I came to Abuja in 2003. A banking job brought me here, three years after, we were told to resign in the bank.
I have never been a person who relies on just one means of earning money. While still in the bank l used to sell corporate wears to my colleagues and even staff of other banks around. l was so prosperous to that extent that whenever salary was paid, l saved more money to add to my salary.
When l left the bank job, l took to the business in full and for two years l lived on it. ln the course of my selling clothes, mercy of God located me. l met a customer who introduced me to his office where l was getting supply contracts, within three months l made the money l never made in ten years of labour altogether.
I bought a plot of land and built a four bedroom flat on it in three weeks.
Meanwhile, while working in the bank, l used to have a dream where I see myself teaching in class and l used to wonder if l was going to leave my bank for teaching.
After losing the banking job and got frustrated in the business of selling corporate wears due to bad debts, I ferverently prayed to God to make another way for me. l got a job with a construction company as an accountant, l declined taking the job because some of my family friends children used to come for lessons in my house when they saw how brilliant my children were.
One of the parents of the children encouraged me to start a school, which l started about nine years ago.
Today I thank God for the decision that I made.[/b]
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 8:48am On Nov 14, 2017
A basic one and KG teachers
at Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Applicants should come to the office on Friday by 2pm prompt with two copies of CV at J-Net Educational Training Service Limited 15, Dave Anazodo street (Aquarite bottle water bus stop) Ajao Estate Oshodi Lagos. or Whatsapp Bart on 07017419966
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by micflo28(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2017
Please guys help me with a teaching job in abuja. I have been idle since April after nysc. I am a graduate of economics and I can take any subject. Please guys help a brother. 08064824031
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2017
Where is your loaction in Abj? Try google
micflo28:
Please guys help me with a teaching job in abuja. I have been idle since April after nysc. I am a graduate of economics and I can take any subject. Please guys help a brother. 08064824031
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2017
Infant Jesus Academy is a private, co-educational boarding school with students from Nigeria and around the world. The school was established in 2002 as a Catholic school. It is located at Old Anwai Road between the Delta State Government House, Asaba and the Delta State University, Anwai campus in Asaba, making it a secure and tranquil environment for academic pursuit.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Principal

Job Reference: PRINCE2017
Job Category/Type: Full-time
Contract Term: Permanent
Job Starts: ASAP

Job Description

Are you a proven academic leader with a demonstrable track record of launching new academic programmes and partner-ships, growing student enrollment and driving innovation and excellence?
Would the challenge of leading and expanding a unique, vi-brant, entrepreneurial school in the fast developing capital of Nigeria’s Delta State, Asaba?
Building on a period of transformational change, a well established International Secondary School with boarding facilities is seeking a new Principal to formulate, develop and implement the strategies necessary to secure and successfully position the school for the future.
You will be an inspirational leader with experience of delivering change, with the strategic mindset to embed excellence in all sectors of the school and develop its reputation as a high quality provider of education.
You will liaise with the school board on matters regarding staff, students, and the school’s upkeep, reputation, and progress.
Communicate regularly with parents, seeking their support and advice, creating a cooperative relationship in supporting the students and the school.

Requirements

You MUST to be an existing Head Teacher or Principal or an ambitious Deputy or Vice with a minimum of 10 years experience of school leader-ship and excellent administrative skills.
You need to have the creativity, drive and ambition to lead our school and an understanding of the qualities and standards required to take the school to the next level of its strategic plan.
Experience of tailoring a Nigerian and British Curriculum to meet local needs will be advantageous and have worked in a foreign institution overseas for a minimum of 2 years with an excellent proven performance track record reflected in external examination results (WAEC, IGCSC, SAT, Jnr WAEC, A-Levels, etc`
We look forward to hearing from you if this sounds like a challenge that would inspire you.

Package:

Private accommodation on the school grounds is provided, along with a personal house-help, car, and driver.
The package includes private health-care benefits for Principal and immediate family members.

Salary
Competitive

Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter, setting out how your experience matches the requirements set out in the Job Description to: Enquiries@ijaasaba.com copying baroquesinfinia@yahoo.co.uk and loli5000@gmail.com

Note

For further details or if you would like to arrange a time for an informal conversation about the role, please send an email to: enquiries@ijaasaba.com and we’d be happy to get this arranged.
If you don’t have the right to work in Nigeria, this won’t be a problem. We can assist you with obtaining a work permit.
DO NOT apply if you do not meet the above mentioned criteria.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2017
Kids' Court Montessori School is a family oriented pre-school for children between the ages of 3 months and 6years. The school is divided into the Creche(3months-18months), Toddler Class(18months- 3years)and the Nursery (3 years- 6years). The School provides the best Early Childhood Education based on Montessori Teaching Method, which will help young children develop within themselves an excellent firm foundation for future learning.

School Administrator

QualificationBA/BSc/HND

Experience 3 years

Location Lagos

Details:

Must be a female between the age of 30 and 35 years old
Live within Surulere, Lagos axis
Answers phone calls in a pleasant, informed manner for the purpose of providing information and creating a good image of the school
Minimum of 3 years experience in the post applying for.
Minimum qualification of B.Sc.

HR Manager

Qualification
BA/BSc/HND

Experience
3 years

Details:

Must be a female between the age of 30 and 35 years old
Live within Surulere, Lagos axis
Answers phone calls in a pleasant, informed manner for the purpose of providing information and creating a good image of the school
Minimum of 3 years experience in the post applying for.
Minimum qualification of B.Sc.

Method of Application

Applicants should send CVs to humanresources.kcs@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2017
Bridge International Academies is the world’s largest chain of primary and pre-primary schools bringing world-class education to the poorest of the poor, democratizing the right to succeed.

Bridge leverages research, technology, and data analysis in order to standardize and scale the entire lifecycle of high-quality education delivery and to drive continuous improvement across all aspects of operations. This includes how academies are built, teachers are selected and trained, lessons are delivered and monitored for improvement, and more. Bridge pupils gain an additional .34 standard deviation on core reading skills and an additional .51 standard deviation on maths compared to their peers in neighboring schools, based on USAID-designed exams administered by an independent monitoring and evaluation company – this translated into over 250 additional days of learning. Thanks to economies of scale, Bridge is able to charge just $6 a month per pupil on average with academies reaching operational sustainability after just one year.

Teacher

Qualification
BA/BSc/HND

Vacancies exists for Teachers in our Academies across Lekki/Epe, Badagry, Alimosho and Ikorodu

Method of Application

Interested and qualified? Go to Bridge International Academies career website Here to apply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by micflo28(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2017
Pojomojo:
Where is your loaction in Abj? Try google
Wuse 2 bro around banex plaza
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2017
check na u go see school for the area na
micflo28:
Wuse 2 bro around banex plaza
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by micflo28(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2017
Pojomojo:
check na u go see school for the area na
bro. They need people with enough experience and education certificates.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2017
O you man of little faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go I pray and baptise you with the confidence and success shall be thy own.
Remember the man of God when you receive thy blessing
micflo28:
bro. They need people with enough experience and education certificates.
Now!!! Go and submit your cv
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by micflo28(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2017
Pojomojo:
O you man of little faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go I pray and baptise you with the confidence and success shall be thy own.
Remember the man of God when you receive thy blessing Now!!! Go and submit your cv
thanks bro
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2017
You welcome.
micflo28:
thanks bro
But Thank you pastor would have been better. grin grin grin grin
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
The Priory Preparatory School is a co-educational, inclusive school that welcomes pupils of all religious denominations. Children should find in our school an environment that promotes all types of talents. We believe in the benefits of a well ordered and structured school environment which facilitates and encourages learning.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Year 4/5 Class Teacher

Job Description and Requirements

Must be able to teach English.
Planning, teaching, resourcing, delivering differentiated lessons to a mainstream class of 20 children.
Must be a qualified teacher.
Good communication skills required.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/year-4-5-class-teacher-at-the-priory-preparatory-school-461830499?trkInfo=searchKeywordString%3A%2CsearchLocationString%3A%252C%2B%2Cvertical%3Ajobs%2CpageNum%3A1%2Cposition%3A4%2CMSRPsearchId%3Af172a3a8-8503-4d5d-9968-7ef0b45ec3e8&refId=f172a3a8-8503-4d5d-9968-7ef0b45ec3e8&trk=jobs_jserp_job_listing_text
A reputable International School that runs Montessori Nursery Primary and College within Amuwo Odofin LGA of Lagos State, needs the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Primary School Teacher

Qualifications

Minimum of B.Sc or B.Ed
The applicant must have a good experience in British curriculum and methodology.

Remuneration

Attractive and negotiable.

Application Closing Date
28th November, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: ifyfrancis1@yahoo.com
A reputable International School that runs Montessori Nursery Primary and College within Amuwo Odofin LGA of Lagos State, needs the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: College Teacher

Job Description
We are in need of College Teachers for the following subjects:

English language
Mathematics.

Qualifications

Minimum of B.Sc or B.Ed
The applicant must have a good experience in British curriculum and methodology.

Remuneration

Application Closing Date
28th November, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: ifyfrancis1@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2017
Do you have what it takes to move a successful school forward?
Can you motivate, influence and lead others by good example?
Are you an effective teacher who has what it takes to make learning fun and enjoying for the children, such that they are always thinking about school, even during holidays?

If you have these skills and more, please get in touch with us via 8134742536

Alternatively, send your interest and CV to gleamingmoonsch@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2017
Do you need an experienced biology teacher or home tutor in Lagos? Call 08099586312
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Elmhurst Nigeria Limited - Our clients (good players in the Early Years, Pre-Primary and Primary Educational Sectors), require resourceful, proficient and committed candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Teacher / Admin. Personnel

Minimum Qualification

NCE/B.Ed with 4 years post-qualification experience. Administrative experience is an added advantage.
Must be dedicated, smart, disciplined with strong moral values.
Good interpersonal relationship with children is utmost.
Admin personnel must be able to represent school management in the day-to-day running of the school.
Applicants residing within Ogba, Agege, Omole, Ojodu, Alausa, Magodo and Ogudu axis.

Application Closing Date
29th November, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: elm.vacancy@gmail.com
Or
The Consultant,
Elmhurst Nigeria Limited,
P.O.BOX 1281,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
A New School/Academy in Ojodu Berger, Lagos State, is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title:
Nanny
ICT /Computer Teacher

Requirements

Candidates are to oversee the Nursery school & crèche and should have at least 2 years experience

Application Closing Date
29th November, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: afeuersteinemployments@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
A New School/Academy in Ojodu Berger, Lagos State, is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Teacher (Science, Arts, and Commercial Subjects)

Requirement

Candidates should possess relevant qualifications

Application Closing Date
29th November, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: afeuersteinemployments@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2017

Job Title:
Primary School Teacher
College Teachers

Qualifications

Minimum of B.Sc or B.Ed

Remuneration

Application Closing Date
28th November, 2017.

How to Apply
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by johnime: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2017
*Finland is ranked No.1 in the world in Education. What’s so great there!*
• A child goes to school there only at the age of 7. The torture does not start at 2 ½ as it is elsewhere.
*• A child learns from each move that it comes across in this early age at home.*
• From the age of 7 to 10 the child spends 50% of it’s time in school and the remaining as vacation.
*• The school timings are also less and equal importance is given to Music, Arts and Sports too*
• The schools there have relaxation rooms for the children to take rest if they feel tired.
*• Until the age of 13 there is no grading and no report cards for students.*
• If their parents are inquisitive of the child’s progress they can apply to know that.
*• Since there is no grading there is no pressure on the student to compete.*
• They are not given homework. Students can do their homework in the subject of their choice.
*• A doctor stationed in each school monitors their health and advices.*
• Only a maximum of 600 students are permitted in a school.
*• There aren’t any private schools. All are Govt. run. There is equality in education for all.*
• 99% of children in Finland get primary education.
*• Students who hail from a country where there aren’t exams excel in competitive exams elsewhere.*
• You may wonder how this is possible. A UN research explains this…..
*• UN does an annual research about the happiest children in the world. Finland stands first.*
• Educationists from other countries flock to Finland to understand their system more.
*• 1500 representatives from 56 countries go there every year.*
• The country’s major foreign exchange comes from education tourism.
*• A teachers job in Finland is highly valued .*
• The teachers there have a major stake in the laws and policies of the country.
*• Every third child there wants to become a teacher. But it’s not so easy.*
• Only students who excel are considered for this post.
*• They are given 5 years of Teacher Training, 6 months of Military training, One year of onsite teacher training, Training in the Laws and Policies, Fire service, Self Defense, First Aid.*
*Thoughts to ponder:*
• Don’t find fault in children. Don’t hesitate to appreciate when they do good.
• No one knows what a child can become. Keep encouraging them.
• Edison was considered dumb and thrown out of school.
• Louis Pasteur was an average student in school.
• Einstein was considered an idiot in school.
• Talk to children daily about their goodness.
• Don’t compare a child with another.
• Talk about successful people to them.
• Instead of telling them how not to be, just tell them about how to be.
• Don’t curb them to the house
• Give them good examples and independence.
• If you talk to them about a bed of flower they’ll understand the path of thorns.
• Tell them about hardwork. They will get to know about laziness.
• When you tell them about successful people they will understand the reasons for failure.
And for all this, we need a good governance.
#copied.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2017
Our client, an educational institution in Ikotun, Lagos State, requires suitable candidates for immediate employment, to fill the position below:

Job Title:
Swimming Pool Maintenance Person/Trainer
English Language Teacher
Mathematics Teacher

Requirement
With at least 2 years experience.

Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info@git-associates.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the below position:

Job Title: Art and Design Tutor

Particular Specific Responsibilities
Teach knowledge and skills in art, including drawing, painting, lettering, and art history
Understand the versatility of acrylic paints: dry brushing, staining, layering, underpainting and other techniques
Provide support and advice to colleagues for cross curricula Art & Design
Lead creative Arts & Design projects
Plan and present art displays and exhibitions designed to exhibit students’ work for the school and the community
Offer guidance to other staff members in the delivery of the subject
Instruct students in proper care and use of tools and equipment
To work collaboratively in the delivery of Art in order to facilitate the effective development of the subject throughout the school.
Providing other general class teaching duties as directed by the Principal
Providing scheduled teacher cover release
Giving every child the opportunity to reach their potential.
Qualifications
Degree level qualification.
Postgraduate professional Qualification e.g. Postgraduate Certificate in Education.
IGCSE Experience
Communication:
Applies effective verbal communication skills.
Presents information and ideas clearly, by using language appropriate to the audience.
Positively influences the opinions of others through factual discussion.
Adapts personal style to suit individual situation and needs.
Creates an environment of trust by delivering on promises.
Utilises report-writing skills to accurately reflect a situation through positive language.
Confident in leading staff meetings as appropriate.
Other Skills Required for Role:
To be able to conduct whole class art lessons
To be able to lead art and exhibitions across the school
To be able to teach a wide range of artistic skills
Demonstrates excellent classroom practice.
Exercises flexibility in order to accommodate changes in work priorities.
Balances tasks and resources in the organization of a wide range of activities.
Provides contingencies to deal with the unexpected.
Thinks clearly and logically in working through a problem making referrals as appropriate.
Anticipates workload and plans ahead.
Monitors progress against key performance indicators.
Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
Awareness of the needs of children who have a variety of needs.

Remuneartion: 180,000

Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and profile to: info@noblehall.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2017
Chelis Education Consult Limited - Our client, a reputable Nursery and Primary school in Lekki, Lagos State, requires the services of a resourceful education professional to fill the post below:

Job Title: English Teacher

Qualification
B. Ed or B.a in English/ Literature plus PGDE.
Experience & Skill:
At least 3 years’ experience
Excellent and effective communication skill & good team player
Excellent reading and writing skills.
Excellent knowledge Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar
Good knowledge of classroom management
Computer & Internet literate: Microsoft Word, Excel Spread sheet, Power point etc.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application, CV's and 1 recent Passport to: info@cheliseducation.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2017
Our client, a reputable Nursery and Primary school in Ikorodu, Lagos State, requires the services of resourceful education professionals to fill the post of Early Years Teacher.
Requirements:
Qualification: B. Ed or B.A/ HND plus PGDE
Experience & Skill:
• At least 3 years’ experience
• Excellent and effective communication skill & good team player
• Excellent reading and writing skills.
• Good knowledge of classroom management
• Computer & Internet literate: Microsoft Word, Excel Spreadsheet, Powerpoint etc
Method of Application:
Send your Application, CV and 1 recent Passport to info@cheliseducation.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2017
A matured and experienced ENGLISH LANGUAGE teacher is needed for home lesson at Sparklight Estate, after Berger, Isheri Oshun, Lagos. Applicant must live or work in the environment.
Qualification: NCE/BED ENGLISH
TEL: 08068011001, 08055522582

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (57) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.