Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread (79182 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-power Teach Rivers State / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
joshuakdboy:

actually whenever I'm asked a question, I just copy the entire question and paste in the search box. I really don't know the segment.

*modified*

this is a link from my browser history

https://www.indiabix.com/database/logical-database-design-and-the-relational-model/209003

can you get the segment from there?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by rodofgod(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Good evening all,i have written d test but wen i login to my profile it say i have quizzes to take.what does this mean?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
rodofgod:
Good evening all,i have written d test but wen i login to my profile it say i have quizzes to take.what does this mean?
did you write the skills text?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by rodofgod(m): 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
ikechizoba:

did you write the skills text?

Yes i did,d graphic and database question
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Princewalexy99: 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
NPower, why this question? All of these are reptiles except..... a. Cat b. Rat c. Snake d. Lizard. Can either rat or cat be classified as being part of reptiles given both snake and Lizard are perfect examples of reptilian animals?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
rodofgod:

Yes i did,d graphic and database question

then you are good to go,if you are still in doubt,click on the"attempt text" they will show you your text detail, the time you consumed,the day you wrote the text,some other info,then at the end, you will see where they wrote " no text to attempt" it means you have written the text already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by rodofgod(m): 12:16am On Aug 10, 2017
ikechizoba:

then you are good to go,if you are still in doubt,click on the"attempt text" they will show you your text detail, the time you consumed,the day you wrote the text,some other info,then at the end, you will see where they wrote " no text to attempt" it means you have written the text already

Tanx bro, am grateful
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Derazira(f): 1:11am On Aug 10, 2017
Pls noble nairalanders, I can't even remember the skills I selected while filing d form, so I am very confused now on which to write... Pls is there anyway I can see the skills as it was during registration to help me recall what I selected. Pls u guys to assist me now becos am suppose to be writing my test now.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Addme: 1:26am On Aug 10, 2017
rodofgod:
That may probably be the device quiz selection.If you have not done that,go back and do it.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by blendz4real(m): 3:38am On Aug 10, 2017
Greetings all,
After taking all the test and submitted what next?
Thank you all
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Dhannyel15(m): 4:19am On Aug 10, 2017
jaylicioussss:
Some questions for database, networking, programming.... And for Graphics. Those I can remember though
Oh yes it has objectuves

1) What kind of animation was used in the movie snow white
2) Which of these is not used in graphics illustrations(mouse,light box,laptop,graphic tablet)
3) Which of these is used in video editing (premiere, disk manageretc)
4)which command is used to eliminate a table in a database
5) Which class of IP address has the most addresses available
6)Are window operating system and window application
Check this site www dot examveda dot com
you cab also study the apititude questions in these site it helped https://www.indiabix.com/networking
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Dhannyel15(m): 4:28am On Aug 10, 2017
If you need any site on the aptitude test on npower teach just send a mail to dis address : dhannyel15@gmail.com (skills only not the main question)
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2017
rodofgod:

Tanx bro, am grateful
okay, you are welcome
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2017
Good morning people..please how many questions are my to answer all together n power teach
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Annie2059: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2017
who has written the test for today, what's it like?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by neyosea25(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Is it compulsory to write the two STEM tests?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by femi4: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2017
Princewalexy99:
NPower, why this question? All of these are reptiles except..... a. Cat b. Rat c. Snake d. Lizard. Can either rat or cat be classified as being part of reptiles given both snake and Lizard are perfect examples of reptilian animals?
computer error
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by femi4: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2017
Annie2059:
who has written the test for today, what's it like?
current affairs, English, science. Just 11 questions in all
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by donezra(m): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2017
ikechizoba:

Good morning . I wrote the graphics but didn't write the animation, CGI . Am i good to go or i should go back and write animation?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Iqky(f): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Hey guys pls I wud like to know..... I didn't get d current affairs test. I jst had English, software and animation. Hope I am on track?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by femi4: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2017
Herkanlayjoseph:
Please is the STEM TEST for everybody because I can't remember ticking that option during registration and it's on my dashboard
if you didn't tick it, you won't need to answer them
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by femi4: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2017
joshuakdboy:
https://www.indiabix.com

all Npower STEM questions were picked from that site.

I wrote mine this morning and I got all the correct answers from that site.

I love Google

I love Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V
Bad boy grin
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by femi4: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2017
Iqky:
Hey guys pls I wud like to know..... I didn't get d current affairs test. I jst had English, software and animation. Hoe I am on track?
Different set of questions for individual. If you answered 11 questions, you are on track
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by geniusjames(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2017
Please was any message sent to anyone either by mail or sms to take the test. cos their is nothing in my inbox
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Jerry24kay(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2017
I keep getting this each time I try to attempt.
I think I'll have to chill till midnight.

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by proudlygunner: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2017
I was able to write the test today
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by proudlygunner: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2017
Though I didn't get SMS from there
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Golden75(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Beckyodafe:
log on to www.npower.gov.ng, click on the test icon it will lead u to another page where you'll select test category. Click on teach and then a login page will pop up. Enter your phone number and bvn and login. If u login successfully every other guide u require is there. Best of luck.
please bro ve been trying on my phone but am not seeing d test icon
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by jdstunt(m): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2017
Just finished writing mine now but I've not chosen my gadget
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by luvguy(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2017
jdstunt:
Just finished writing mine now but I've not chosen my gadget
sori did u use ur fone?...if u did which applicaton...cos I'm trying using Uc web it's trowing me bak....moreova dat was wat i used 2 register
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by jdstunt(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2017
After the quiz, I was asked to take the STEM test but I didn't indicate any skill during my application.

Pls how will I select gadget without taking the STEM test?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by luvguy(m): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2017
I'm trying writing the test with my phone using UC WEB...if i click attempt, it will throw me bak meanwhile dat was wat i used 2 register...any one xperiencing dis?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 / 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.