Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,448 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread (79060 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-power Teach Rivers State / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by jdstunt(m): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2017
luvguy:
sori did u use ur fone?...if u did which applicaton...cos I'm trying using Uc web it's trowing me bak....moreova dat was wat i used 2 register

I used my laptop with the aid of Firefox app. Although some people are using their phones successfully
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Annie2059: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2017
luvguy:
I'm trying writing the test with my phone using UC WEB...if i click attempt, it will throw me bak meanwhile dat was wat i used 2 register...any one xperiencing dis?

you can make use of Google Chrome, it's ok
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by enkay2go(f): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2017
luvguy:
I'm trying writing the test with my phone using UC WEB...if i click attempt, it will throw me bak meanwhile dat was wat i used 2 register...any one xperiencing dis?
Bros, I didn't bother using my phone. I used my system to avoid what you are complaining about.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Dumba088(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Pls help! done with my test yesterday only to log in dis morning to check my test history and I saw two summited yesterday and one summit today while I didn't attempt any test today
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by luvguy(m): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2017
jdstunt:

I used my laptop with the aid of Firefox app. Although some people are using their phones successfully
Annie2059:

you can make use of Google Chrome, it's ok
enkay2go:
Bros, I didn't bother using my phone. I used my system to avoid what you are complaining about.
enkay2go:
enkay2go:
tx guys I appreciate
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2017
jdstunt:
Just finished writing mine now but I've not chosen my gadget
are the question the same with that of yesterday?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2017
proudlygunner:
I was able to write the test today
are the question same with that of yesterday
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2017
donezra:

Good morning . I wrote the graphics but didn't write the animation, CGI . Am i good to go or i should go back and write animation?

it's ok,as far as you wrote one of the text on skills,but it's better if you attempt all

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by spreado(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
luvguy:
sori did u use ur fone?...if u did which applicaton...cos I'm trying using Uc web it's trowing me bak....moreova dat was wat i used 2 register
Use Chrome
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by jdstunt(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Olaleyeabdullah:
are the question the same with that of yesterday?

No. Mine was English all through, nothing like government just one current affairs. I think it was simple.

The only difficult question there to me was "what position is nollywood ranked in the world based on number of movie productions?" which I quickly got the answer from Google. grin
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Iqky(f): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Try using Chrome browser
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
femi4:
Bad boy grin
cool cool cool
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Shugarplum(f): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Pls I tried logging in and it said invalid login. Does it mean my details aren't correct or i wasnt picked for the test?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by batundey15(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
Add me up on WhatsApp nteach group 08064342831
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by noob03saibot(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
rodofgod:

Yes i did,d graphic and database question
Sorry but is that test compulsory?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by noob03saibot(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Addme:
That may probably be the device quiz selection.If you have not done that,go back and do it.
but please what about the 3rd quiz. The one that involves cgi n animation. I didn't do it, is it necessary? Pls.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Harrisee(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
For those having issues with browsers on mobile phone, download Mozilla Firefox for android. Its the best.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by mudaim87(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Plz add me up on Npower teach group my No. is 07031934717. Thanks
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Rasaq71: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
noob03saibot:
Sorry but is that test compulsory?
During your registration if you choose any skills definitely you have to write one of the two skills exam based on what you choose during registration thanks.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by noob03saibot(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rasaq71:

During your registration if you choose any skills definitely you have to write one of the two skills exam based on what you choose during registration thanks.
o.k thank you, let me log in again and attempt it. How many attempts are we allowed for this section? please
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by xcommando(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
noob03saibot:
o.k thank you, let me log in again and attempt it. How many attempts are we allowed for this section? please

You are only allow to attempt twice...
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by noob03saibot(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
xcommando:

You are only allow to attempt twice...
OK, thanks. I ll attempt it. But honestly I can't remember if I actually filled in for this part during registration, and I don't think there's any way to check what I filled during registration. Anyway, thanks you have been helpful
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Golden75(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
someone should help me with d link to log in through please am not seeing it on their web
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Shugarplum:
Pls I tried logging in and it said invalid login. Does it mean my details aren't correct or i wasnt picked for the test?
The End.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by chaiks: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
joshuakdboy:

actually whenever I'm asked a question, I just copy the entire question and paste in the search box. I really don't know the segment.

*modified*

this is a link from my browser history

https://www.indiabix.com/database/logical-database-design-and-the-relational-model/209003

can you get the segment from there?
ok bro.please when you copy and put in d search box,do you get d answers?I v been thinking along that line in lieu of my test next WK in case I encounter stem test.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by chaiks: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
joshuakdboy:

actually whenever I'm asked a question, I just copy the entire question and paste in the search box. I really don't know the segment.

*modified*

this is a link from my browser history

https://www.indiabix.com/database/logical-database-design-and-the-relational-model/209003

can you get the segment from there?
ok bro.please when you copy and put in d search box,do you get d answers?I v been thinking along that line in lieu of my test next WK in case I encounter stem test.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Beckyodafe(f): 5:37am On Aug 11, 2017
Shugarplum:
Sorry about that, Your Bvn records probably didn't match your application.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by hermeen(f): 6:06am On Aug 11, 2017
My own is 9th, is opening bt not showing the question, I don't understand the message showing

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by kcy(m): 6:19am On Aug 11, 2017
Beckyodafe:
Sorry about that, Your Bvn records probably didn't match your application.
Mine show invalid, but is now showing validation going on
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by mzeepositive: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2017
add me 07064329634 to N teach what's app group
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by ThinkSmarter: 7:46am On Aug 11, 2017
hermeen:
My own is 9th, is opening bt not showing the question, I don't understand the message showing
change ur browser.
Use like a UC or Chrome

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.