Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Can I Create A Blog With N5000 Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Create A Blog With N5000 Please (647 Views)

Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? / Total Cost In Creating A Blog / Get Any Theme/plugin From Themeforest & Codecanyon Of Your Choice For N5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Create A Blog With N5000 Please by Omisport01: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2017
please I want to create a blog but all I have is 5000 pls is it possible and who can help me create it and can I blog with my phone I don't have a PC
Re: Can I Create A Blog With N5000 Please by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2017
Omisport01:
please I want to create a blog but all I have is 5000 pls is it possible and who can help me create it and can I blog with my phone I don't have a PC
Yeah. You can blog with your phone. An android phone and Google Chrome Browser Installed. For 5000? That will be hard. But someone may have something.
Re: Can I Create A Blog With N5000 Please by bobojoshua(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2017
Omisport01:
what type of blog doyou want to create?
Re: Can I Create A Blog With N5000 Please by bobojoshua(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2017
Omisport01:
what type of blog doyou want to create, self hosted or hosted blog?
Re: Can I Create A Blog With N5000 Please by Kondomatic(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2017
Omisport01:
What type of blog platform do you want? If it is WordPress, I can set it up for you and give you a 10 month hosting plan with unlimited domain, disk space etc.

If it is Blogger, I will teach you how to do it yourself.
Re: Can I Create A Blog With N5000 Please by daamazing(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Omisport01:
You wouldn't need up to that amount opening a blogger blog. Pm me on 09036829462
Re: Can I Create A Blog With N5000 Please by lgboks(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
What type of blog platform do you want? If it is WordPress, I can set it up for you and give you a 10 month hosting plan with unlimited domain, disk space etc.

If it is Blogger, I will teach you how to do it yourself.

how much will it cost? Am learning blogging and a way to go online (though budget is tight)
Re: Can I Create A Blog With N5000 Please by Kondomatic(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2017
lgboks:

how much will it cost? Am learning blogging and a way to go online (though budget is tight)
WordPress or Blogger?

And it depends on what you need exactly. I have three hosting accounts in different hosting companies and I am only using one so the rest are just there that's why I am giving it out to the op at such low price. They will expire in 10 months time. You should have that in mind two.

Setting up a WordPress site is pretty easy, the real ish is customization and SEO so it all boils down to what you want me to do.
Re: Can I Create A Blog With N5000 Please by bedfordng(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2017
Omisport01:
blogging is best done on PC with better experience. you can get a domain name with less than 5k and then link it on blogger.
Re: Can I Create A Blog With N5000 Please by lgboks(m): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
WordPress or Blogger?

And it depends on what you need exactly. I have three hosting accounts in different hosting companies and I am only using one so the rest are just there that's why I am giving it out to the op at such low price. They will expire in 10 months time. You should have that in mind two.

Setting up a WordPress site is pretty easy, the real ish is customization and SEO so it all boils down to what you want me to do.
wordpress
Create a website for an NGO and there should be a blog aspect to it (heard i can do all with wordpress.
Have a little experience with wordpress(built some sites offline before). I guess what i want is guidance from someone who is experienced. Thinking of getting the hosting from hub8 they give free hosting.
Can i get your digit? So we chat on whatsapp or telegram
Re: Can I Create A Blog With N5000 Please by ElizaVeta(f): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2017
Omisport01:
Seems no one is giving you a clear answer. I will.
With your 5k ,goto LekkiHost and buy their personalized plan at N5,000.

4GB Web Hosting Space
30GB Bandwidth

**1 Free Domain

The interesting part of it is, they offer a free domain together with their hosting plans, and the domain is .com, dot net etc

Just go there and purchase it, your budget can still do things.
Re: Can I Create A Blog With N5000 Please by Kingdolo(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Omisport01:
Contact 0-8-1-8-6-9-9-2-7-4-5 Let's talk
Re: Can I Create A Blog With N5000 Please by ayufun: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Please Web Masters I Need Your Help With This Coding Problem / Post On Craiglist For A Cheap Prize / How To Make $200 in 1 month On Google Adsense With A Non-Popular Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.