Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" (34761 Views)

Sinach, Joe Egbu With Pastor Chris At Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church / Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by bossto(m): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:

Beginning to see these TV miracles as script works. If they are that sure about healing the sick, our president has been battling with sickness for months now.

Do something about it guys!
Has Buhari gone to any church to be prayed for??
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by LorenzoWisdom(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nairalandaire:
grin Let's call her to sing for Buhari

NairalandCS

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nairalandaire:

As in U wicked ooooh

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by folik121: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy

SHE SHOULD SING FOR COBHAMS ASUQUO... MAYBE THAT SWEET MAN WOULD REGAIN HIS SIGHT.

I WONDER WHY WE HAVE SUCH BIG NAMES AND COBHAMS IS STILL BLIND.

WE HAVE SINACH AND BUHARI IS STILL IN LONDON? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

PASTROPRENUERS undecided undecided undecided undecided

STAGED MIRACLE....

BUT WHY ALWAYS CRIPPLED PEOPLE? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
it's a pity most people don't understand what God is ministering through the situation president buhari passing through "you may achieve power by force, but you may not have peace to use that power"
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by greatman247(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
All these fake men of God should stop saying they cure people with ailment we can't see with our eye, or verify; do miracle on an amputee
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by FrenchyL(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
realmindz:

This this is one of the least intelligent way to argue.
A commoner way of reasoning.

The point is that someone came and made ridiculous claims, the topic is not about him

Ok Sir! It is a way and not an argument so before you start making claims about what i said or did not say, kindly read my comments again! This is the problem with a lot of people, they do not read stuff properly in order to understand it before speewing out garbage!

By the way, what do you mean by " Commoner way of thinking" ? Is that even correct?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by richiepolymer(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
But for real, why are gospel healers leaving out Buhari and many guys out there with kidney and cancer problems
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by MamaletASO: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nairalandaire:

Na wa oooo...

See how men dey laugh...
No be joke ooo... Let Sinach sing ooo.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by stellytwinkle(f): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=QuietHammer post=59269007]should I bring my impotent neighbour so she'ld sing to his pen!s and make him whole again?[ cheesy/quote] lol
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by redsun(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Let her sing for an amputee next

They could arrange that with a fantastic movie makeup artist. Those mudersfuckers are magicians
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by ChappyChase: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:

Beginning to see these TV miracles as script works. If they are that sure about healing the sick, our president has been battling with sickness for months now.

Please tell your President to pay Oyakhilome a visit..
Shey your President no blind when him carry himself go London when we get super Physicians for Nigeria, Oya make London heal...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by ChappyChase: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
bossto:
Has Buhari gone to any church to be prayed for??
If to sey i see ypur comment on time, I for no Answer that guy...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by Jasperwhizz(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
THANK JAH!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by honestivo(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
MEILYN:
These Pastors will do anything to keep deceiving the masses. They know Nigerians love miracles, So they stage these miracles to gain more followers.

They are so shameless...

Every body cant be an atheist
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by classicalbenson(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
bullhari is already deaf, he won't even hear her voice
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by bossto(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
ChappyChase:

If to sey i see ypur comment on time, I for no Answer that guy...
No mind abeg...they are always talkin as if they no get common sense!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by holyfather(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
Awesome power of God in practical demonstration... Was in tears the first time I saw this video.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by Zieristclair(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy

SHE SHOULD SING FOR COBHAMS ASUQUO... MAYBE THAT SWEET MAN WOULD REGAIN HIS SIGHT.

WE HAVE SINACH AND BUHARI IS STILL IN LONDON? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

STAGED MIRACLE....

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by 99foxxy(f): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nairalandaire:
grin
Nairalandaire:

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by Jeposky(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Birikiti:
It will interest all of you negative folks to note, that these same reactions you've all typed here were the same responses given to miracles performed by Jesus in His days on the earth.

I actually feel so sorry for you naysayers, especially, the ones who say they are Christians!

Have you not read in your bible how Jesus went to the pool of Siloam, a place filled with many sick folks, yet he healed only one person out of the lot and left the place. Do you not understand that the faith of the sick or diseased person is required for a miracle to take place? if you do not believe, even the working of a miracle will not necessarily change your outlook! This same thing happened in the days of Jesus.

My prayer is that your minds and hearts will be opened to the realities of the things of God and that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ will shine through and flood your hearts in the name of Jesus.

I wish you all the best
And do you think Jesus(who is one of God's most beloved) have any ability or power to do anything (miracles)?

Let ask Jesus himself if he can do anything(miracle) in John 5:30 which says....
I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.

For Jesus not be able to do anything by himself except by 'The will of the father',
And don't forget what Jesus said in Mathew 24:24 which says;

For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

If these pastors are not the ones being referred to by this bible verse

The question now is; How are this pastors doing their miracles?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by Edelweiss44: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:

Just a few questions for you Mr "sharp man"; Do you read the bible? Did Jesus heal every sick person in Israel when he was physically on earth? Do you realise it's people who called out to him for help that got healed? Do you realise it was Jesus who said "ask and ye shall receive"? Jesus can not save Buhari if he refuses to believe in Him. Jesus does not force His salvation or healing on anyone. That is why Jesus has still not forced you to become born again even though he knows you need to and you would go to hell when you die if you refuse His salvation.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by talebearer123: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:

You guys just talk for the sake of commenting on every thread whether it is sensible or not.
Spiritual healing is something you kno nothing about. Its the sick that finds a healer not a healer finding the sick. Its common sense is it not.

Doctors in the hospital dont go from house to house looking for sick ppl. its the sick that would leave his house and go to the hospital.

Get that straight.

If he finds healing today from Jesus I bet you he will get healing.

Jesus still heals and thats the truth.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by talebearer123: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy

WE HAVE SINACH AND BUHARI IS STILL IN LONDON? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

STAGED MIRACLE....

You guys just talk for the sake of commenting on every thread whether it is sensible or not.
Spiritual healing is something you kno nothing about. Its the sick that finds a healer not a healer finding the sick. Its common sense is it not.

Doctors in the hospital dont go from house to house looking for sick ppl. its the sick that would leave his house and go to the hospital.

Get that straight.

If he finds healing today from Jesus I bet you he will get healing.

Jesus still heals and thats the truth.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by Martinez19(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
redsun:

They could arrange that with a fantastic movie makeup artist. Those mudersfuckers are magicians
Faking an amputee is hard but let's not lie, these guys are fucking good at what they do. grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by zyzybee(f): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Like seriuosly sinah, sure the lady was wheelchaired or was given to sit on. As if you do not know whats up. Mtchewww
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
It's obvious that she's not cripple.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by OtemAtum: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Let her sing for an amputee next
kikiki cheesy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by OtemAtum: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Birikiti:
It will interest all of you negative folks to note, that these same reactions you've all typed here were the same responses given to miracles performed by Jesus in His days on the earth.

I actually feel so sorry for you naysayers, especially, the ones who say they are Christians!

Have you not read in your bible how Jesus went to the pool of Siloam, a place filled with many sick folks, yet he healed only one person out of the lot and left the place. Do you not understand that the faith of the sick or diseased person is required for a miracle to take place? if you do not believe, even the working of a miracle will not necessarily change your outlook! This same thing happened in the days of Jesus.

My prayer is that your minds and hearts will be opened to the realities of the things of God and that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ will shine through and flood your hearts in the name of Jesus.

I wish you all the best

Lol, fictitious Jesus really performed many fictitious miracles in his days grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by An2elect2(f): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
*Coughs*
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" by Damfostopper(m): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2017
Nairalandaire:
hahahahahahahah.... clown

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) / Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria / Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.