Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization (2274 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by akintom(m): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
urheme:

BLAST!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The Bold Sha

God does not need your money.... God is incapable of collecting your money...... everything God does is free, .... God heals you for free... God prospers you for free.... God destroys your enemies for free.... God is not a fraudster....it is men that defrauded you in the name of God It is human beings that need your money.
Yahweh did what?........ Kikikikikikiki...... Receive help from FSM now.

1 Like

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by GodsMopol: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
urheme:

So Your Bible told you that God receives material things in ALTERS
okay
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by GodsMopol: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
akintom:

Kikikikikikiki....... I'm also asking our Lord FSM, to grant you understanding in the mystery of rational behavior.

okay
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by urheme: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
akintom:

Yahweh did what?........ Kikikikikikiki...... Receive help from FSM now.

grin grin grin grin
I RECEIVE
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by STUPUDTHEISTS: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
urheme:

God does not need your money....

God is incapable of collecting your money......
everything God does is free, ....
God heals you for free...
God prospers you for free....
God destroys your enemies for free....
God is not a fraudster....it is men that defrauded you in the name of God
It is human beings that need your money.

NONSENSE!

Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the first of all your crops.
Proverbs 3:9 CEB

Why's your god fixated on people's wealth and first crop? For fu'ckk sake we're talking about a supposed omnipotent god.

This verse proves your god is a terribly done primitive fiction grin
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by urheme: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:

NONSENSE!

Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the first of all your crops.
Proverbs 3:9 CEB

Why's your god fixated on people's wealth and first crop? For fu'ckk sake we're talking about a supposed omnipotent god.

This verse proves your god is a terribly done primitive fiction grin

loooooo.....men wrote that......God does not write.
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by blueAgent(m): 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
akintom:
In years to come, more religious minds, will be sufficiently disillusioned with religious organizations, and they shall be rehabilitated from cognitive dissonance, into rational mentality.

Most churches, have a formal documentation of material and financial contributions of their members, to the churches. In fact, the Anglican church, will have to first confirm that a member, was in good financial membership, before the church will agree to offer Christian wake service, when such member dies.

And within the Pentecostal faction, the ringleaders, will psychologically breakdown their members, whenever they are buffeted by vicissitudes of life. By saying that their difficulties, are handiwork of devourers, sent by Yahweh, since they robbed Yahweh of tithe and offerings. That's why bishop Oyedepo, bandy the rhyme - "your life is tight, because you don't tithe".

But few years ago, a certain Christian, who belong to the christ embassy faction, headed by ringleader called Chris Oyakhilome, stole the money of his employer, and donated the money to christ embassy in the most generous and cheerful way, to the extent that he got a commendation letter from the ringleader himself. Just as apostle Paul did, during his own time.

And when this criminal Christian was found out, he confessed that he donated the stolen money to Chris embassy. The law enforcement agents contacted the church, for confirmation. The church said yes he did, but the donation was to Yahweh. Since the prosecutors can't reach Yahweh, the stolen money was gone.

Now, christ embassy had the financial record of this stolen money, why did they activate the Yahweh alibi? When in reality, christ embassy was a significant accomplice, in a case of financial fraud. This is a criminal act by all definition.

The criminals who have raped and plundered this country since independence, have donated part of the filthy lucre, to different religious houses in humongous amounts. But if these den of criminals, are asked to present their financial records, of their members' donations, in the event of financial fraud investigation, they will cry religious persecution.

If an organization, thrives on lies, Hypocrisy, aiding and abetting criminal behavior, that organization is a perfect definition of criminal organization.

The Nigerian churches, that vehemently resisted the statutory duty of CAC, from looking into their books, are now mouthing their readiness, in collaborating with EFCC to fight corruption. What else, can be described as malicious hypocrisy, than this play to gallery, by Nigerian churches.

#epihanic

Another Dumb post.

1 Like

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by akintom(m): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
blueAgent:

Another Dumb post.
As understood by skull stuffed with wool.

1 Like

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by STUPUDTHEISTS: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2017
urheme:

loooooo.....men wrote that......God does not write.

Hahahaha. So the Bible is no longer inspired by god? cheesy
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 12, 2017
akintom:
In years to come, more religious minds, will be sufficiently disillusioned with religious organizations, and they shall be rehabilitated from cognitive dissonance, into rational mentality.

Most churches, have a formal documentation of material and financial contributions of their members, to the churches. In fact, the Anglican church, will have to first confirm that a member, was in good financial membership, before the church will agree to offer Christian wake service, when such member dies.

And within the Pentecostal faction, the ringleaders, will psychologically breakdown their members, whenever they are buffeted by vicissitudes of life. By saying that their difficulties, are handiwork of devourers, sent by Yahweh, since they robbed Yahweh of tithe and offerings. That's why bishop Oyedepo, bandy the rhyme - "your life is tight, because you don't tithe".

But few years ago, a certain Christian, who belong to the christ embassy faction, headed by ringleader called Chris Oyakhilome, stole the money of his employer, and donated the money to christ embassy in the most generous and cheerful way, to the extent that he got a commendation letter from the ringleader himself. Just as apostle Paul did, during his own time.

And when this criminal Christian was found out, he confessed that he donated the stolen money to Chris embassy. The law enforcement agents contacted the church, for confirmation. The church said yes he did, but the donation was to Yahweh. Since the prosecutors can't reach Yahweh, the stolen money was gone.

Now, christ embassy had the financial record of this stolen money, why did they activate the Yahweh alibi? When in reality, christ embassy was a significant accomplice, in a case of financial fraud. This is a criminal act by all definition.

The criminals who have raped and plundered this country since independence, have donated part of the filthy lucre, to different religious houses in humongous amounts. But if these den of criminals, are asked to present their financial records, of their members' donations, in the event of financial fraud investigation, they will cry religious persecution.

If an organization, thrives on lies, Hypocrisy, aiding and abetting criminal behavior, that organization is a perfect definition of criminal organization.

The Nigerian churches, that vehemently resisted the statutory duty of CAC, from looking into their books, are now mouthing their readiness, in collaborating with EFCC to fight corruption. What else, can be described as malicious hypocrisy, than this play to gallery, by Nigerian churches.

#epihanic
I suspect the writer is from the east because wake keeping is becoming obsolete probably it's still practice in your end.So please leave the Anglican church or the church as a whole from this nonsense.If you have issue with any church, it's either you meet the authorities and if not satisfied kindly leave.
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by akintom(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I suspect the writer is from the east because wake keeping is becoming obsolete probably it's still practice in your end.So please leave the Anglican church or the church as a whole from this nonsense.If you have issue with any church, it's either you meet the authorities and if not satisfied kindly leave.

Kikikikikikiki..... You stick your tongue in Yahweh's orifice.
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by urheme: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:

Hahahaha. So the Bible is no longer inspired by god? cheesy

Man's inspiration comes from God, be it in writing or in making.
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by STUPUDTHEISTS: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
urheme:

Man's inspiration comes from God, be it in writing or in making.

Stop jumping around. Why does god inspires people to write about him needing our wealth and crops?

What's the logic behind an omnipotent god inspiring some guys to write about his love for money, burnt offering and crop?

Is your god some beggarly piece of shite? If yes, then it cease to be god. If no, then why ask for our wealth?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by JackBizzle: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2017
blueAgent:

Another Dumb post.

Guy, was this your contribution to the thread? You no wel
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by Niflheim(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
@Akintom,

I love the parts where you used the word "Ringleader"!!! These guys are the most worldy and money hungry "dipshits" that ever walked the face of this earth!!! Then they will have the guts to refer to others as "carnal minded men"!!!

1 Like

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by YahwehPenis: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:

Stop jumping around. Why does god inspires people to write about him needing our wealth and crops?

What's the logic behind an omnipotent god inspiring some guys to write about his love for money, burnt offering and crop?

Is your god some beggarly piece of shite? If yes, then it cease to be god. If no, then why ask for our wealth?
Give God your tight and offsprings as a sacrifice so he won't cum fiercely upon you & you cum shot of his heavenly condom.

1 Like

Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by whitestar01(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=akintom post=59264114]In years to come, more religious minds, will be sufficiently disillusioned with religious organizations, and they shall be rehabilitated from cognitive dissonance, into rational mentality.

Those preachers are fools. chek my sign.
Re: When I Say The Church Is A Criminal Organization by blueAgent(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
JackBizzle:

Guy, was this your contribution to the thread? You no wel

The best contribution so far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Higher Life Conferencce Canada With Pastor Chris / If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis / Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.