Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Power of well maintened cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Power of well maintened cars (1502 Views)

.... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change / The Power Of Intervention / The Power Of 5W30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power of well maintened cars by oludolars(m): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
That is the power of a well maintained 2az 4 cylinder engine in action in my 2003 camry.
Re: Power of well maintened cars by femicousim: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
it's NOT about the tool, it's about who's handling such tool, i dare say you would can't even match some drivers on I4 speak less V6
Re: Power of well maintened cars by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
femicousim:
it's NOT about the tool, it's about who's handling such tool, i dare say you would can't even match some drivers on I4 speak less V6
True.

1 Like

Re: Power of well maintened cars by snipesdam(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
femicousim:

Na so one sienna V6 wan challenge me last saturday dusted his ass.

But i wish to find a guy whom was doing over 180km with corolla 1.6 2015 model. We met along sapele road to benin when i was doing 140-160km and i wasn't really in the mood for speed because it was raining and the road was really wet. This guy was really pressing that pedal to the metal even @ rough part of the road that needed gentle driving, though i wasn't chasing him though. I let him pass and passed him again @ check point. But i then knew that guy was a speed demon when i was almost close the benin bypass which was my route and i saw him behind my rear mirror behind other cars flashing his lamps while manoeuvring. I thought this guy wouldn't catch up i guess i was wrong me doing 140 @ the moment ,his just blazed and passed me this exhaust trumpeting echos in the air i shook my head in amazement and enter bypass.

Soon i wish to buy a short ram intake to boost my HP for my corolla 1.8 been studying some videos.

If that guy is a nairalander i wish to meet him. This was on the 25/06/2017. He's wears a beard
Re: Power of well maintened cars by boldx(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
This OP must be a teddy bear.

Your parents trained you to take care of your siblings and them as well. And you are here beating your chest that you get to extreme speeds of 200km/h.

I can see you value your BIG FOR NOTHING more than your life.

Of all the people wey get this Camry for Naija, na your own shine pass, abi ? FXXL!

Soon, you will be on a supersonic speed to heaven without visa.

Nonsense and ingredient. Such an immature fella.
Re: Power of well maintened cars by boldx(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lalasticlala, please take this to front page. This guy is an attention seeker.
Re: Power of well maintened cars by oludolars(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
My first handling of a cousin's Mercedes G63 wagon on the newly tarred road after Ore inwards Benin. He was shaking in his car and felt the value of his money as it roared like a lion.

Re: Power of well maintened cars by oludolars(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Power of well maintened cars by mayor2013: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
When we tell them the engine needs to be changed they start frowning their faces like we doing them some strong thing
Re: Power of well maintened cars by oludolars(m): 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Will soon post that of a Ferrari I will test soon at 350km/h somewhere in best road in north.

We expect people that are experts to comment here and not learners whose driver's licence was brought to them at home.

I have lots of female friends that handle cars greatly at very high speed.

Powerful engines are not just shoes or shirt to look at. If you can't utilise why buy them?
Re: Power of well maintened cars by mejai(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
oludolars:
Will soon post that of a Ferrari I will test soon at 350km/h somewhere in best road in north.

We expect people that are experts to comment here and not learners whose driver's licence was brought to them at home.

I have lots of female friends that handle cars greatly at very high speed.

Powerful engines are not just shoes or shirt to look at. If you can't utilise why buy them?
Bros, I support u on this. why buy a big engine with monstrous HP, yet no tym to fire d cylinders.
Re: Power of well maintened cars by oludolars(m): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
When you pamper cars with all it needs the next thing you expect is to deliver the power it is expected to give by its manufacturer
Re: Power of well maintened cars by seunoresco: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
oludolars:
That is the power of a well maintained 2az 4 cylinder engine in action in my 2004 camry. E no dey fear any V6 engine. Dem never born the V6. It does 200km/hr every week when going back home. Still going strong after 2 years.

https://www.nairaland.com/3975174/toyota-speed-demon-house
lol.... ur 4 cylinder engine will knock if u come follow my own v6 run o..... we can give a try. am in lagos

1 Like

Re: Power of well maintened cars by oludolars(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Send an image of your speedometer in stages like I did between 180 - 220km/hr. So i'll know you are serious
Re: Power of well maintened cars by oludolars(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Will post the images of the dashboard of a Ferrari I intend to test in the northern part of the country in one of the best highways at between 280km/hr - 320km/hr. Will have my friend on the passenger seat to take the photoshot
Re: Power of well maintened cars by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
oludolars:
My first handling of a cousin's Mercedes G63 wagon on the newly tarred road after Ore inwards Benin. He was shaking in his car and felt the value of his money as it roared like a lion.

This is problem with Nigerians. This car is NOT MEANT FOR SPEED.

1 Like

Re: Power of well maintened cars by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
oludolars:
That is the power of a well maintained 2az 4 cylinder engine in action in my 2004 camry. E no dey fear any V6 engine. Dem never born the V6. It does 200km/hr every week when going back home. Still going strong after 2 years.

https://www.nairaland.com/3975174/toyota-speed-demon-house

Some i4 are more tuned for speed than some V6, eg some hatcbacks like golf GTi and Honda civic type R will perform more than a camry V6 and will handle better. And how fast a car can go is not measured by its top speed, its the acceleration that matters because u will hardly get to its top speed, even if u manage to it won't be for too long. So a car that has a top speed of 180km/hr can easily beat a car that has a top speed of 240km/hr on a track.
Re: Power of well maintened cars by codest(m): 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
greenhulk:

Then what is it meant for
Re: Power of well maintened cars by cyborg123(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
greenhulk:

Exactly.
Looking at the tachometer, the engine is almost being redlined consistently.
codest:

Then what is it meant for
Offroading.

(1) (Reply)

Lexus RX350 2015 Model Price: N12.6M / How Much Is It To Pay To Renew My Drivers Licence? / 2020 BMW 7-series Debuts With Massive Kidney Grille And A Tech Filled Interior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.