Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics (27107 Views)

Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series / Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours / Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by Riyikebaby(f): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
shedy03:
I hope the battery will be good(3000mah or over).

It's 4000mAh
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by MizMyColi(f): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ximenez:
Apart from my abhorrence for MTK processor these 'Chinese brands' always fail when it comes to aesthetic, brings to mind the Hot 4 every Tom Dick and Harry carry about these days, it looks more like my JSS2 Porpo scientific calculator.

Pardin?
Fail?
Did you say fail?

I'm looking at that leaked image, and nothing about the looks scream failure Biko.

If you say most Chinese brand phones look iPhone-ish then we can agree on thatwink
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by MizMyColi(f): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
shedy03:
I hope the battery will be good(3000mah or over).

4000 mah tongue
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by shedy03(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
MizMyColi:

4000 mah tongue
I hope so, but I doubt. lol.
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by goingape1: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
thinking of buying hot 4 pro to a special someone when she reach here.

maybe I should just wait and see if this product is worth the anticipation!

1 Like

Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by shedy03(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Riyikebaby:

It's 4000mAh
I hope so
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by MizMyColi(f): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
shedy03:

I hope so, but I doubt. lol.

Quoted for future reference tongue
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by shedy03(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
MizMyColi:

Quoted for future reference tongue
OK na.
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
MizMyColi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I trust my people.
They can't dull.

Though I do not see any reason for comparison...I think this is Tecno's response to Infinix's Smart Series.

I'm impressed at the specs and design.
I am always impressed by Tecno's smartphone designs because of the premium look and feel.

This series reminds me of that my W4 that was fapped. I hope the performance will be far better....and price too.

If it is, I will buy it too.
Cos sko sko is doing this my iphone nowadays.
lol, you're still here? Transsion limited is the same producer of tecno, infinix and itel...
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by Behankey(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If I am stranded on a cannibals-infested island and all I had to do was put my SIM in a Tecno phone to make a call and be safe,

I would rather allow myself to be eaten up.

I hate Tecno as a brand
I hate Tecno users.
I will disown my own mother if I saw her using a Tecno phone
Maltina Cares
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by Ennyholar: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin
Tecno iPhone
Fine design me I like .
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by MizMyColi(f): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
lol, you're still here? Transsion limited is the same producer of tecno, infinix and itel...

Lol
There's no place better for me at the moment.

Well, are they?
If they like they should be same same.

All I know is that Tecno is Oga
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by Behankey(m): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
goingape1:
thinking of buying hot 4 pro to a special someone when she reach here.

maybe I should just wait and see if this product is worth the anticipation!
I use the hot 4 pro but all want to see what this phone feels like too. But 4000mah go make sense with the design it is coming with
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
How the battery Life? strong abi weak like buhari
The battery try sha
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by MizMyColi(f): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
JohnXcel:
What is the RAM?

Is it 4G?

ROM and Battery capacity nko?

Akuko
For 30k or less abi?

NA so!
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by Ximenez(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
MizMyColi:

Pardin?
Fail?
Did you say fail?

I'm looking at that leaked image, and nothing about the looks scream failure Biko.

If you say most Chinese brand phones look iPhone-ish then we can agree on thatwink
Don't depend on that corel draw product, I've seen a lot of Tecno phones.

They are not just cheap for nothing, you think people who buy iPhones or samasungs are foolish or just want to waste money. You can't compare, dragon tail glass, oleophibic coating and super Amoled screen to simply LCD display and plastic casing

1 Like

Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by Lucascruiz(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
solid3:
Tecno, not me, it's for l*w class people.

Where is that Infinix Note 4 Pro?
And the note 4 pro na high class bah?? angry
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
MizMyColi:

Akuko
For 30k or less abi?

NA so!
Ha! sorry oh!
I no know say na 30k grin grin tongue
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by iamtardey: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin NwaAmaikpe sef grin
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by pat077: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
With 1gb ram I guess grin
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by MizMyColi(f): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ximenez:
Don't depend on that corel draw product, I've seen a lot of Tecno phones.

They are not just cheap for nothing, you think people who buy iPhones or samasungs are foolish or just want to waste money. You can't compare, dragon tail glass, oleophibic coating and super Amoled screen to simply LCD display and plastic casing

Same way you can't compare 30k to 300k
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by Ximenez(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
MizMyColi:

correct, you deserve HTC u11
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by Franky826: 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
MizMyColi:

nice punchline
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by MizMyColi(f): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
JohnXcel:
Ha! sorry oh!
I know no say na 30k grin grin tongue

cheesy
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by MizMyColi(f): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Franky826:

nice punchline

cheesy

Someone close to me bought iPhone 7 recently.
I was miffed.

Second hand o, it was bought for 220k

U know there are some phones you will see and you'll be like "e worth am, e worth am"
Lai lai
Not iPhone 7

I rather join money and buy iphone7 plus abi s
That one make sense finish!!
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by Tiffbuxas: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
ifyain:
CHEAP PHONE SAVE ENOUGH MONEY AND BUY SOMETHING THAT WILL LAST AND HAVE SECOND HAND VALUE.
not everyone buy phones to sell as second hand
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If I am stranded on a cannibals-infested island and all I had to do was put my SIM in a Tecno phone to make a call and be safe,

I would rather allow myself to be eaten up.

I hate Tecno as a brand
I hate Tecno users.
I will disown my own mother if I saw her using a Tecno phone

Just listen to ursef. Who would choose Tecno over Samsung, if not for the means?
I guess ur dad is one of those embezzlers of funds meant for empowerment/development in this country. Selfish ppl.

1 Like

Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by bravesoul247(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
JohnXcel:
What is the RAM?

Is it 4G?

ROM and Battery capacity nko?
battery is 4000mAh

1 Like

Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by xjiggy: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
ifyain:
CHEAP PHONE SAVE ENOUGH MONEY AND BUY SOMETHING THAT WILL LAST AND HAVE SECOND HAND VALUE.
after u use ur life savings buy the phone finish, boyz collect am from u, who you go blame?
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by bravesoul247(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
This device is totally epic.
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by STEVENcrack(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
techno and infinix are the same company.
don't be fooled
Re: Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics by Franky826: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
MizMyColi:

cheesy

Someone close to me bought iPhone 7 recently.
I was miffed.

Second hand o, it was bought for 220k

U know there are some phones you will see and you'll be like "e worth am, e worth am"
Lai lai
Not iPhone 7

I rather join money and buy iphone7 plus abi s
That one make sense finish!!

did you say second hand?

chai! some people need mortal Kombat finishing ooo

btw let's go back to xiaomi thread your people dey miss you there

inugo? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Share Glo Data On Glo Self-care Portal (hsi.glo.com) / Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile / MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.