Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police (31288 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed / SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by dreamangel: 4:36am On Aug 09, 2017
What was Charlie boy and co expecting? When you make your mind to stand for something or to participate in protests in Nigeria, prepare yourself for any consequence. Just look at our history.

Still we should not give up.
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by ihatebuhari(f): 6:57am On Aug 09, 2017
Chascop:

please what part, your profile reads "LA".

are you single because I'm really in search of a wife, and must base in the US.

I stay in LA as well
bel air. I dont need a man cos im a les
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by riyanxeally(f): 7:17am On Aug 09, 2017
police is ur friend...non existent gud fr nothing fools paring their shamelessly around....ur buhari go soon become extinct soldier go soldier come....hooligans
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by dederocs(m): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2017
Nigeria is messed up, APC government is so scared of protests, but they don't know that stifling protests, only angers the people more to resort to violent means of airing the numerous grievances.

APC is the worst when it comes to human rights... This is a dictatorship.
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2017
ihatebuhari:
bel air. I dont need a man cos im a les

huh?

I hope it's a joke
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by bashydemy(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Welcome To The Zoo!!

Okay animal in the zoo..
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by bashydemy(m): 8:36am On Aug 09, 2017
luvinhubby:
Our police force has become as dumb as Buhari, what is the purpose of the police presence if not to keep hoodlums and miscreants away from the genuine protesters.

#OurMumuDonDo

And how will they keep them away? By flogging them with cane? or by chasing them as if they are chasing goat away from eating yam?

Abeg grow sense if you were not born with one, Even in Western countries when protest have been hijack the Police will disperse them...
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by ihatebuhari(f): 8:36am On Aug 09, 2017
Chascop:

huh?

I hope it's a joke
not a joke sir. Its my life and im happy
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by bashydemy(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2017
plessis:
Zoological Republic....

Which of the animal from the zoo are you?
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by plessis: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2017
bashydemy:

Which of the animal from the zoo are you?
so, everything inside the zoo is an animal okwaya?.... Including the zookeeper?....

Comon take skull gripping hands away from my mentions...
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by bashydemy(m): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2017
plessis:
so, everything inside the zoo is an animal okwaya?.... Including the zookeeper?....

Comon take skull gripping hands away from my mentions...

LOL what a better way to accept you are an animal..
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by luvinhubby(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2017
bashydemy:

And how will they keep them away? By flogging them with cane? or by chasing them as if they are chasing goat away from eating yam?

Abeg grow sense if you were not born with one, Even in Western countries when protest have been hijack the Police will disperse them...

Hoodlums want to hijack a protest of 10 persons in Abuja CDB with policemen on standby? The police of Western countries do not disperse protesters except if it turns violent which nowhere near this one.

Your case is either that of bigotry or outright low intelligence quotient or both.
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by bashydemy(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2017
luvinhubby:

Hoodlums want to hijack a protest of 10 persons in Abuja CDB with policemen on standby? The police of Western countries do not disperse protesters except if it turns violent which nowhere near this one.

Your case is either that of bigotry or outright low intelligence quotient or both.

LOL OMG protest of 10 men? are you for real? So the police should wait for it to turn violence before responding right? When Protesters started blocking roads and causing traffic gridlock what is that leading to?

Take..

Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by iaatmguy(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Charlie Boy is a traitor and deserves whatever treatment he and his group got from their slave master.

He has been criticizing the clamour for Biafra thinking the aboki and yolobas will see him as one of them.

If he knows what isgood for himself, he should drop his #OurMumuDonDo movement and go register and identify with an IPOB branch in his state IMO.

Because when Biafra is eventually gotten...the fake Igbos like Joe Igbokwe and Rochas will be sieved and filtered away.
time will tell who is wasting each other's time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu / Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial / Pictures And More Information On The New Lagos/Oando Electric Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.