Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer (26440 Views)

UNN First Class Student Commits Suicide After Battling Mental Health / Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) / Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by Oluwaseyi456(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
Gud nit to d ghost
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by NigeriaBam: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Rest in peace my uncle from Ilorin
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by LexngtonSteele: 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
NigeriaBam:
Rest in peace my uncle from Ilorin

Wow! I marvel at such great men who have come from that quiet city.

My condolences. May Allah grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by gnykelly(m): 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His name makes me feel no pity for him.

how about Afonja muslim doing great in top foreign university. I guess that should make you pity for your bigotry

1 Like

Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by gnykelly(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
bigboss80s:

Could be caused by a number of risk factors including eating spicy food
all that are heresy no scientific prove.

1 Like

Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
He should go to hell,hearing of the death of a muslim is blues. To my ears. grin
Nmen tongue I think say them no dey die.
Now my fellow yorubas come and kill your me your sister because of our muslim masters.

1 Like

Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by biblia1: 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Christians with hatred and NO religious tolerance............ Lolz

1 Like

Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
He should go to hell,hearing of the death of a muslim is blues. To my ears. grin
Nmen tongue I think say them no dey die.
Now my fellow yorubas come and kill your me your sister because of our muslim masters.

What is this? Oh Lord help us! Hian!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Please muslims on this thread should discountenace the intolerant posts of "supposed Christians" here as they do not represent the views of Christians in general. Thank you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by redsun(m): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
sad There is a world that knows no sorrow, the streets are paved with gold and sickness has no place there. That is the place were the truthful will end up. For all those wandering through life, going through sickness, pain, oppression, poverty, uncertainty and fear, worry no more and take no thought what awaits you. Heaven will show up for u, in you and through you. When the day is done, we'll be singing glory to the Lamb that was slain.

Rest in peace Prof.

Ponzi Hater

You wish! This rat race is all you got,make the best of it while you can. Cancer is everywhere, one in three people in the West could have it.

Africa has no statistics of any kind, so it will be hard to know how prevalent it is down there. I always believe that if one eats well and avoid dangerous man made chemicals that are used to grow foods,rear animals and manufacture hold items,one could escape it.

Alcohol kills.
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by gaskiyamagana: 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who are you that your pity for him will be meaningful? Or, is your pity for him a blessing? If you are the one that your passing away is annouced to him, his religious teaching did not allow him to pray for you, let alone pitying you.

1 Like

Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by WILLIAMS10: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
This news just sent chills down my spine..I was in communication with the said scholar sometime in January. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by Eaglesence: 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigga I knew they coming for you grin grin grin
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by afrikanns: 12:30am On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

what chu fink ppl gonna say when its ur turn? shame

1 Like

Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by delivryboy: 1:25am On Aug 09, 2017
biblia1:

Christians with hatred and NO religious tolerance............ Lolz
The Christians here are all condemning the comment you quoted. I'm Muslim but not all Christians hate Islam.

1 Like

Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by perdollar(m): 4:15am On Aug 09, 2017
he's already buried in a shallow pit
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by seunfape(m): 4:46am On Aug 09, 2017
Something must start and end. something must lead to something. Something must also happen after many things .rest in perfect peace.
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by seguno2: 5:03am On Aug 09, 2017
Zizicardo:
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him Hannah. Then give his loved ones d fortitude to bear d loss embarassed

nextprince:
May the Almighty forgive his sins and grant him Aljannat Firdaus.

fanwas:
May Allah forgive him his sins and grant him Aljanah Fridaos (Amin)

Which Koran verses specifically say that one can be forgiven his sins AFTER death without being able to do RESTITUTION?
Please share.
Thanks
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by seguno2: 5:06am On Aug 09, 2017
samyyoung:
Cancer........very deadly, no actual cause.

Hopefully his family will donate money towards finding the cause and cure for their own benefit to avoid having the disease also, which may be hereditary.
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by esiri4jesu(m): 5:24am On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why? What about the wife's name?
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:19am On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You're one of the problems of this world. So what is the diffence between you and the Boko Haramists now 'cause they hate your own name too? Shame on you! If this is whatever your religion preaches,then you need to have a rethink about that god/devil you're serving currently. How could you say such a silly comment about a dead man you had never met? You're a disaster waiting to happen! He left a widow-Kate behind. I believe you like that name f001!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:20am On Aug 09, 2017
redsun:

You wish! This rat race is all you got,make the best of it while you can. Cancer is everywhere, one in three people in the West could have it.

Africa has no statistics of any kind, so it will be hard to know how prevalent it is down there. I always believe that if one eats well and avoid dangerous man made chemicals that are used to grow foods,rear animals and manufacture hold items,one could escape it.

Alcohol kills.

Mr, our lives here is temporary. We are not physical beings having a spiritual experience, but we are spiritual being living a physical experience. In the end we must return to the one who breathed life through our nostrils. While there are risk factor for illness, and even some cancers, it must be noted that unlike diabetes and hypertension where lifestyle plays a major determining factor, cancer can also occur sporadically, without any tangible cause. There is what they call hereditary polyposis coli, some males from no reason, inherit polyps in their colon, and for no explainable reason, those polyps eventually transform to colonic cancer cells. The key would be to see the world as transient, fleeting and a passage way.

Ponzi Hater
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by AnanseK(m): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has no need for you pity. We will all die anyway.

Some at much younger age and having achieved nothing near professorship at oxford.
I wonder where and what me and you will achieve before we go.

R.I.P. to a great Nigerian.
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My hero
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by Nikbaebrown(f): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2017
May Allah Forgive His Sins. RIP!!!
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by Kingbusssy(m): 7:27am On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Must you talk?
Coz wat you said doesn't make any sense bro
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by ObaEssa(m): 7:34am On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

who cares?
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by ObaEssa(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

who cares? to hell with u.
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by Bobnotrouble: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2017
May his SOUL rest in peace and May the Almighty grant the entire family and the loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by realbest(m): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Its because you are pig head. Bastard urs too is around the corner waiting for u.
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by mechanics(m): 8:07am On Aug 09, 2017
A left handed prof, RIP.
Re: Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer by Ronie24(f): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2017
I would type same when urs come Eleribu sombori
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

60-Year-Old Farouk Sanni Bags First Class In Sociology From UI, Wins 8 Awards / What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? / I Regret Ever Reading Political And Administrative Studies At The UNIPORT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.