Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. (46402 Views)

40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos / Cooperate Thief Who Stole Jewelry Worth N1.6m At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja Caught / Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by Fabulous7(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2017
shocked sad choi omo see rice o,the question am now asking is that who will now eat these rice shocked sad
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by obailala(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2017
goodmorning40:
Useless country
It is only how to enslave and impoverish her citizens that they are good at
Look at somebody's hard earned money,
Look at the imported goods that would add meaning to people's lives
Useless reasoning.... In which country of the world is it a virtue to smuggle in goods?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by caesaraba(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2017
goodmorning40:
Useless country

Open the borders Nigerians are hungry

A classic case of failed parenting. Who the hell keeps giving birth to such children?!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by stanisbaratheon: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2017
waleadex:
This is a country where a phone owner will buy casing for #2,000 and find it difficult to buy a charger for #400. That seizure serves them right....
lol.....you dey sell charger?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by obailala(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2017
yusuyo:
goodmorning40:
Useless country

Posterity will not forgive you if you should continue with this your destructive criticism
That isnt even destructive criticism, that's more like foolish criticism. No thanks to cheap data these days, children (and even some slow adults) just jump online to vomit whatever nonsense their head produces.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by marvin902(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2017
goodmorning40:
Useless country

it seems your mom drop you when you where born..
have seen stupid buh i hail yours..
so there should open our borders for all these illegal goods and watch our economy to die undecided undecided undecided\
is stupid peeps that will come out latter and start insulting the government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by OmoManU: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2017
If customs can be reformed, then our economy will pick up not small
Jengem:
That customs man with strong face is not playing around o
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by obailala(m): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2017
vioment:
Pay your duties. But many times in naija, the strategy is mostly arm twisting and little credibility. It is great to buy a car from innoson like a couple of my friends and family and me, but it is not a must. If every country start blocking out nigeria's import, it wouldn't be a good idea.
Duties are high in Nigeria no doubt, but it's definitely not one of the highest globally. Secondly, the reason behind those high duties is to encourage you to patronise local vehicles manufacturers (e.g. IVM) or even go into local vehicle manufacturing.
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by nwatthu(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2017
Dob't be surprise that, the importers of these vehicles are politicians
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2017
Jengem:
That customs man with strong face is not playing around o

I can't see any custom man with strong face

And why the fvck is the op showing bags of rice
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2017
bellazz:

I would have said that an you will finally ride in donkey.. but... I realised that you can't even afford to buy one.. not even a goat... ...

Dont know you friend, never talked to you, but you just like to insult. That is mental sickness.

Please dont respond to me, I really hate idiots these days.
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by Emmanuel2806: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2017
goodmorning40:
Useless country

your comment come useless pass our country
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by ivolt: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2017
skitkid2:

Nigerians make life hard for Nigerians.
The guy buys the car for 40m, pays duty 5m and sells at 50m. Who is suffering from the duty he paid?

It's us the same Nigerians they claim to be paying the duty to.

This country is useless because people's mindset is not right

Cars are not food, don't buy if you can't afford one.
The government will not waive duties just so you can
enjoy luxury goods.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2017
GMBuhari:
Na Prado and Lexus dey rust for ground so ?

Dem no go sell these ones for their padi padi auction

Food no dey but tons of bags of rice dey one place dey waste

I trust My russian friends, people for don visit that port carry three trailer loads

grin grin grin grin grin

IDP rice looters,food dey come.
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by yoged(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2017
infohenry:
what are you saying that is right to buy cars worth tens of million but refuse to pay the stipulated duty to your country. Brother is not everything we criticise please, in some countries this will attract heavy jail term.
rules are meant to be follow. If they have brought in this cars legally, there wouldn't be any problem. You kids of nowadays sha. The way you reason is alarming
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by ashjay001(m): 9:41am On Aug 09, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
who brings in a 40m SUV thru the bush? grin

Tear rubber o?! I've been trying to wrap my head arnd it since!
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by LexngtonSteele: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2017
bellazz:

I would have said that an you will finally ride in donkey.. but... I realised that you can't even afford to buy one.. not even a goat... ...

Don't mind that 5Dmindset fo0l. He's daft and proud of it.

He doesn't realize PMB isn't the cause of his stupidity & poverty. ..but 5DMindset himself.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Don't mind that 5Dmindset fo0l. He's daft and proud of it.

I agree, I am daft. What do I know ? Nothing.
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by Readonee35L(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2017
salford1:

yahoo bois.
Yahoo boy they pay duty.
Na your useless government , senator and local government chairman's.
Wetin yahoo boy one do with Lexus Gx or lx or even prado
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by brightnelly(f): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2017
SIRTee15:

In india n South Africa, duty on imported cars is 150%.....
They don't allow used cars into their country....
No wonder they have a booming motor vehicle industry....
There is innoson, Nissan, lizade in this country....
Is their anything wrong if we patronize made in nigeria cars....

You want to buy new car from INNOSON, NISSAN AND LIZADE?? WITH HOW MUCH MINIMUM WAGE?
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by Missonas(f): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2017
greatwhite:
So what would happen to the SUV after all the charades?

This must be a rhetorical question. The owners are with it grin
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by LexngtonSteele: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2017
buchilino:
I MAY NOT LIKE D CUSTOM CG ALI, VERY MUCH BUT HIS A SEASONED OFFICER N DISCIPLINED

Then why don't you like him? His strong face or the fact he doesn't want to wear a uniform?

That doesn't affect his performance as he has proven...does it? Just curious.
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by Wiseoldman: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2017
goodmorning40:
Useless country

Does this make sense to you? Which responsible country opens it's border to smuggling? How old are you please?
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by SalamRushdie: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2017
odiereke:
This is very ridiculous, and people would say there is recession. were the SUV's importer refused to pay the custom duty?

That tariff is too high and not sustainable
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by waleadex(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2017
stanisbaratheon:
lol.....you dey sell charger?
lmao...
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by Isaacpyo04(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2017
Some people are so dumb in this world,why risk smuggling expensive cars into the country. How much customs go charge una, now cars don go, hundreds of millions or na billions down the drain. Mumu dem
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by Isaacpyo04(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:

That tariff is too high and not sustainable
Please what do you mean not sustainable?, so smuggling is the best bet. I don't think any reasonable business person or investor will risk losing all because of import duty.
Probably the money used for the purchase was not illegitimate. my opinion though
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by bejeria101(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2017
2019 vehicle already? Naija customs abeg calm down haba!
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by ba7man(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
who brings in a 40m SUV thru the bush? grin
Nigerian senators.
Re: Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2017
I smell lie, 2019 model when we are in 2017. No problem, continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) / Hardworking Teen Loses Her $37,000 Life Savings To A Scam - Photos / How 17-Year-old Girl Killed Her 20-Year-old Boyfriend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.