Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity (56841 Views)

Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / South Georgia Mom Charged For Murder As Her Baby Falls, Dies While Fighting / Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by thorpido(m): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
Josh44s:

You call straffing another man's life Making love Did I hear you right or I misunderstood your comment
Na making love.You fit call am any other name.
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
Say no to violence.

But the other guy bad gan. So he was "Broking" your wife in a car at midnight?na wah for wives nowadays.

I am dying to hear the woman's explanation on what she(a married woman)was doing with another man that late in his car.

On a lighter note,why do all married ibo men have cutlasses at home?do they keep it handy because they expect their wives to cheat?so that it can come in handy when they want to administer justice?

Most stories concerning eastern women with infidelity,usually ends up with a cutlass" miraculously" appearing and their husbands cutting them up.

We have read of them killing their wives in Germany,The UK and especially in Texas in the U.S. on grounds of infidelity and they all love using Cutlass even outside Nigeria.

Afonjas u guys never disappoint
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Jostico: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
NGELEBUBE:
you seem to be the biggest fool here, animal in human clothing!
count yourself lucky I'm not in your prime. notice to you.
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jostico:
Beating your wife with a plank. that man is a fool.
Plank craze comot for her head.
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by bayulll011(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
ibkkk:

I'm sorry too.
Next time,don't insult, u hear?
Have a nice day!

but if the man walk out of the marriage.

your hypocrisy will still be let loose by saying.

he should av forgive and forget.

generally women are silly being if not for kids.

they should be left alone.
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Kenyrogerz: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is devastating.How can someone's wife be having sex with another man in his car.Anyways don't lemme judge easily,let's hear from the woman's part of the story.
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Kenyrogerz: 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is devastating.How can someone's wife be having sex with another man in his car.Anyways don't lemme judge easily,let's hear the woman's part of the story.
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Josh44s(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
thorpido:
Na making love.You fit call am any other name.

Amadioha fall u cheesy
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by kozmicity: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
ibkkk:

The woman really messed up,no doubt[/b]But the part of domestic violence is what I'm having a problem with.Accepted, no man's gonna take it lightly but what if the woman or the baby lost their lives in the process?
Don't you think the man would be guilty of murder?
He didn't touch the baby did he??
He didn't tell the woman to cheat with the baby around did he??
He didn't tell her to pick the baby and run away did he??

Put yourself in the mans shoes...what will you do??

You only talked about the beating and fire but failed the cheating part which only means one thing...you support cheating spouses!!!

@ the bolded words,that's called patronising,your bolded comment"the woman messed up,no doubt"actually means[b]-she bleeped up by allowing her husband catch her

Why...Stop trying to be fair when you're not.
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Michhy123(f): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nif he was he one being caught ....shebi the wife will forgive and take him back....when a man cheat with thousands of girla wahala no go dey but when a woman cheat with just one person men go be like....
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Michhy123(f): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
I read a story where a wife caught the hubby doing what he has never done with his wife with his maid....like licking d honey pot... The wife forgive him and mentioned the matter to no body...but it was the other way round....hummmm just thinking what would have happen
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by dominique(f): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:
The man is lying abeg!

He caught his wife in the car red handed, yet he claimed while they were fighting the woman picked up the baby who was laying asleep!

Was the car inside the house where the baby was sleeping?? Or was the baby sleeping on the floor where the car was parked?

Men will tell all manner of lies to justify their violence. I work with fida. The most common lie a man will tell is " I caught her with a man" just to justify his action.
I hope the baby and his mom get treatment and recover.

May the bastard rot in jail.

You're right, the man's story is laced with lies. I was reading the story and wondering if she took a little baby to frolick with another man in the car. How was she able to attack him first with a plank while holding a baby? The whole story is just not adding up. Wishing the poor baby speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by king9952: 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
Say no to violence.

But the other guy bad gan. So he was "Broking" your wife in a car at midnight?na wah for wives nowadays.

I am dying to hear the woman's explanation on what she(a married woman)was doing with another man that late in his car.

On a lighter note,why do all married ibo men have cutlasses at home?do they keep it handy because they expect their wives to cheat?so that it can come in handy when they want to administer justice?

Most stories concerning eastern women with infidelity,usually ends up with a cutlass" miraculously" appearing and their husbands cutting them up.
Lol

We have read of them killing their wives in Germany,The UK and especially in Texas in the U.S. on grounds of infidelity and they all love using Cutlass even outside Nigeria.

Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by bigtalla(m): 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
ibkkk:
See what your stupidity has caused you now!Poor baby... #saynotodomesticviolence
Who's stupidity? The man or his wife?
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Eluwilussit(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
Kondomatic:
You should be more worried about Fulani people that move around with cutlass and other knives.

Do you mind the tribalistic fool. angry
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Larben: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=40kobo77 post=59290306]Say no to violence.

We have read of them killing their wives in Germany,The UK and especially in Texas in the U.S. on grounds of infidelity and they all love using Cutlass even outside Nigeria] your wisdom is overwhelming.
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by essence1: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
wunmi590:
Women can't be trusted for a seconds, just imagine, a man that have been doing every possible things to make you happy, suddenly lost his job, and you started cheating on him.

Some women are just plain wicked, and they can never change.
So also men who cheat on their wives
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by pbs4real(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
ibkkk:

Sweet heart,nothing justifies domestic violence.
my friend stfu! No one is in support of what the man did to his wife, say something abt his cheating wife and stp been hypocritical abt the whole ish.
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
ibkkk:
See what your stupidity has caused you now!Poor baby... #saynotodomesticviolence
saynotocheatinginthecar
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by iammolise(m): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jostico:
Beating your wife with a plank. that man is a fool.

If it were you, what would u have rather done at that very moment, would you have fried egg for her or gave the man a padding to the back as congratulations for job well don ?... Seeing another man ontop and screwing ur wife. Just put urself in his shoes.
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by iammolise(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=Larben post=59306578][/quote]

Cutlass was the only weapons in the earlier days, it was the only tool for defence and protection. I guess why the easterners still see it a such is coz they still believe in their ancestral beliefs and plus cutlasses are domestic, anyone is alowed to have a cutlass or two at home.
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by alphacyborg(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Jostico: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
alphacyborg:

u are a bigger fool

Mr fool, biggest fool, foolitic, don't ever mention me again .biggest fool
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Jostico: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
alphacyborg:

u are a bigger fool

Mr fool, biggest fool, foolitic, don't ever mention me again .biggest fool
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by onyi143: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2017
I don't know what is wrong with some human being.
Yes She cheat and so. That does not give you the right to hit her no matter.
No body is perfect and that is why Jesus never condemn the adulterous woman.
Domestic Violence has been Past of this generation. Generation of Vampires. May God forgive them and save the innocent baby for me embarassed embarassed, I know that driver is also a cheat in his own way, buy/sell Bitcoins, perfect money, PayPal etc @nairaomm.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) / 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.