Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How Do You Deal With Things Like This - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do You Deal With Things Like This (499 Views)

This Pics Of A Policeman With Gun, Dressed Like This, Has Got Everyone Talking / What Can I Do When My Boss Treats Me Like This? / If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Things Like This by Webman007: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2017
How do you deal with a female colleague who persistently accuse you of being selfish or always trying to insist on your view whereby she's the one that's doing exactly that?

It reminds me of my gf who talk's in similar pattern but does the opposite. Everything is cool and good as far as i agree to almost everything she says...if i don't i will be accused of trying to mound her into my own image etc......

Do i close my eye and confront this issue ( my colleagues ) and tell her once and for all what i feel about her disposition and our working relationship or do i continue to technical dodge her disposition for the sake of peace?

Need your view's house..

Re: How Do You Deal With Things Like This by remi1444: 7:12am On Aug 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Makuo Ohabueze / Aply Knowledge And Wisdom To Your Career Pursuits / Ison Bpo Ibadan Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.