Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) (2295 Views)

My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by brandydaniells(m): 7:21am On Aug 09, 2017
my sister is a home girl ....earns a salary of 31k as a teacher ...

i boasted alot in front of my friends

they said cos she is endowed

she is a bleeper
i shun them them with the fact she is a virgin
i thought i knew her

till i searched her bag for bubble gum
cos she keeps some there and i use to steal some

(dont laugh ...am her bro ..thats our thing)

guess what ...i found a condom

not foula oo d original carex ...type sold in big hotels

i havent yet confronted her

i just took it

now as d father of d house in my dads absence

what do i do?

teens of this era misunderstand care for restriction
and wrong aproach might cause rebellious actions from her

i still LOVE my family

mynd44
Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by 40kobo77: 7:21am On Aug 09, 2017
What's your business?

Do you have sexual feelings for her?she is a grown up and not answerable to you.

And my advice to men?stop dipping your hands into womens handbag. Their bags come with a lot of both comfortable and uncomfortable surprises.

Comfortable surprises like loose changes/money.

Uncomfortable surprises like their feminine hygienic things (Menstrual Pad)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:23am On Aug 09, 2017
shocked

What if this is a wrong assumption?
Find out yourself if she is a virgin.

Ask her to spread her legs then insert your dogo inside her to ascertain how tight she is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by forreelinc(m): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2017
grin look for her boyfriend and bite his dick off
Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:25am On Aug 09, 2017
No need for assumptions.
Sit her down and have a conversation with her.

Please stop talking about your sister's private life with your friend.

1 Like

Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by dingbang(m): 7:26am On Aug 09, 2017
You should be happy she uses condom...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by brandydaniells(m): 7:26am On Aug 09, 2017
forreelinc:
grin look for her boyfriend and bite his dick off
was gonna do dat...but iv gat a gf.
.and her bro hasnt bit my dick
Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by brandydaniells(m): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2017
dingbang:
You should be happy she uses condom...
ding bang am going to kill.
.lemme kill my sis first
Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by iPrevail(m): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2017
What's your next step? Run mad na.. Since you can't mind your business. Is she a baby?

1 Like

Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by brandydaniells(m): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
What's your business?

Do you have sexual feelings for her?she is a grown up and not answerable to you.

And my advice to men?stop dipping your hands into womens handbag. Their bags come with a lot of both comfortable and uncomfortable surprises.

do u hav a sister?

2 Likes

Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by brandydaniells(m): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Find out yourself if she is a virgin.

Ask her to spread her legs then insert your dogo inside her to ascertain how tight she is.
nee ya weree

waka!
Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by brandydaniells(m): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2017
iPrevail:
What's your next step? Run mad na.. Since you can't mind your business. Is she a baby?
she is my responsibility

2 Likes

Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by Kondomatic(m): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
What's your business?

Many guys of today do not respect women's privacy and it is just the way they were raised.

OP should be glad that her sister uses condom, shows she knows what she's doing. Don't be surprised to hear that OP bleeps without condom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by forreelinc(m): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2017
brandydaniells:
Depends .......How old is your sista?
Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by brandydaniells(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
No need for assumptions.
Sit her down and have a conversation with her.

Please stop talking about your sister's private life with your friend.
which friend are u talking bout....

boys shaa discuss about every tin including d moans u make during...
.ahhh

its our ting ...just as u girls discuss about dick sizes
Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by Nne5: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2017
brandydaniells:
Lol boys sef.

You were boasting your sis is a virgin but you have a gf.

Tell me Op what do you do with your girl? Learn maths and English?

1 Like

Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by brandydaniells(m): 7:35am On Aug 09, 2017
Kondomatic:
Many guys of today do not respect women's privacy and it is just the way they were raised.

OP should be glad that her sister uses condom, shows she knows what she's doing. Don't be surprised to hear that OP bleeps without condom.
lols...i know u will talk
Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by BigBrother9ja: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2017
brandydaniells:
my sister is a home girl ....earns a salary of 31k as a teacher ...

i boasted alot in front of my friends

they said cos she is endowed

she is a bleeper
i shun them them with the fact she is a virgin
i thought i knew her

till i searched her bag for bubble gum
cos she keeps some there and i use to steal some

(dont laugh ...am her bro ..thats our thing)

guess what ...i found a condom

not foula oo d original carex ...type sold in big hotels

i havent yet confronted her

i just took it

now as d father of d house in my dads absence

what do i do?

teens of this era misunderstand care for restriction
and wrong aproach might cause rebellious actions from her

i still LOVE my family

now am slightly
Ur sister na runs girl...

Olosho plenty this days

Goof she conscious about protection sha
Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by brandydaniells(m): 7:35am On Aug 09, 2017
forreelinc:
Depends .......How old is your sista?
Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by forreelinc(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2017
brandydaniells:
Oh ok so what you panicking for?
Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by brandydaniells(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2017
Nne5:

Lol boys sef.

You were boasting your sis is a virgin but you have a gf.

Tell me Op what do you do with your girl? Learn maths and English?
asa listen....i know alot better than her...seen alot plus girls get.small brain...u can always convince them
Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by agarawu23(m): 7:38am On Aug 09, 2017
I am imagining how old is the op angry
Even ladies of 12 now have sex.
She is working @ the age of 20 and yu expected her to be servicing herself? Never knew u bought the crap of matured ladies claiming virgin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by brandydaniells(m): 7:39am On Aug 09, 2017
forreelinc:
Oh ok so what you panicking for?
there sense is small ooo.. use and dump is real...heartbreak is real
Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by brandydaniells(m): 7:41am On Aug 09, 2017
agarawu23:
I am imagining how old is the op angry
Even ladies of 12 now have sex.
She is working @ the age of 20 and yu expected her to be servicing herself? Never knew u bought the crap of matured ladies claiming virgin undecided
lol...so because other children are playing along d road u will allow u siblins to join dem
Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by nrexzy: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2017
I'm not understanding wat has her sex life got to do with u? U dey chop others sisters u no want make em chop ur own....

My brother na karma
Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by agarawu23(m): 7:45am On Aug 09, 2017
brandydaniells:
lol...so because other children are playing along d road u will allow u siblins to join dem
she should have sex, I don't care. She is 23, she can sex till eternity..... its her life.

You think u can monitor girls of nowadays? The more strict u are, the more they bcom a nuisance angry angry angry

We are in 2017 not 1988.

1 Like

Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by Nne5: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2017
brandydaniells:
asa listen....i know alot better than her
You can't be so sure.

...seen alot
Yeah from other people's sisters.
Someone else has to see alot from yor sis too.

plus girls get.small brain
Probably what the guy sampling yor sis would be saying...

u can always convince them
OK.

When you were sampling other girls,you didn't remember you have a sis right?
This is just karma paying back.No offence.

2 Likes

Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by brandydaniells(m): 7:52am On Aug 09, 2017
Nne5:
You can't be so sure.

Yeah from other people's sisters. Someone else has to see alot from yor sis too.

Probably what the guy sampling yor sis would be saying...

OK.
When you were sampling other girls,you didn't remember you have a sis right? This is just karma paying back.No offence.

am begging u ...pls leave me naa...am crying bikonu
Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by brandydaniells(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2017
agarawu23:
she should have sex, I don't care. She is 23, she can sex till eternity..... its her life.

You think u can monitor girls of nowadays? The more strict u are, the more they bcom a nuisance angry angry angry

We are in 2017 not 1988.
ok sir
Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by ipobarecriminals: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2017
cool that one too is a bubble gum,chew it.Nonsense
Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by ipobarecriminals: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2017
undecided ur sister dey work while u dey busy urself searching her bag for gum(probably to steal her money.Ofcus,if u steal gum,u are capable of stealing anything.)U'll soon begin to sniff her pa.ties too

1 Like

Re: Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) by obo389(m): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2017
Why stressing yourself? As you have done to other people's sisters, same shall be done unto you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / I Need Serious Relationship But I Have 6 Children (see Photo) / How My Wife Is Treating Me In My Worst Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.