Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,535 members, 7,865,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Mr President Buhari Is A Hypocrites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President Buhari Is A Hypocrites (382 Views)

Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in / June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr President Buhari Is A Hypocrites by peteregwu(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2017
Mr president Buhari is a hypocrites

Many people voted for Buhari based on integrity as he claimed. Even though I never believed him to be one. He was the same person that says Nigerians should patronise "made in Nigeria" goods and services. He ordered that no public officer to go for any medical trip abroad. He ordered the Nigerian boarders should be closed and no foreign rice should be imported into the country.

He said he would be transparent, honest and would fight corruption. And so many things he promised to keep.

Now where is the prove that Buhari is a man of integrity. Most Nigerians are very gullible. They fall to any deception.

While Buhari was in London the first time and spent more than 2 months, he never gave any live video or audio speech. Something that even primary school pupil can do in a minutes. In this technology age. And when when he went on his second trip for London, now spending more than 3 months. He does not have any impetus to at least send video message or even audio to Nigerians. This is just crazy! How could a president that many voted for be away in abroad for more than 3 months not have any morality to speak to Nigerians. Or are we now in stone age?

Now tell me, with all these Buhari’s act, does it show that he is a man of integrity or a man of hypocrisy? If he is a man of integrity he will prove it and leave a good legacy for other in-coming President to follow.
Re: Mr President Buhari Is A Hypocrites by delishpot: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2017
Many Nigerians love him like that o. Even if he sells their mothers into slavery, they would still love him. You can never change their minds concerning Mr president. Worse comes to worse Zahra would seduce them with her smile on instagram again and they would all fall in line.
Somehow I love how they all unite to run the country. I love Zahra and I love the united we stand approach the first family uses to run Naija.
Re: Mr President Buhari Is A Hypocrites by peteregwu(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2017
delishpot:
Many Nigerians love him like that o. Even if he sells their mothers into slavery, they would still love him. You can never change their minds concerning Mr president. Worse comes to worse Zahra would seduce them with her smile on instagram again and they would all fall in line.
Somehow I love how they all unite to run the country. I love Zahra and I love the united we stand approach the first family uses to run Naija.

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Is The 18th Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa / Arewa Youths And Illeteracy. / 6 Reportedly Dead As Pro-buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.