Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! (3630 Views)

Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo / Igbo World Congress Says Igbos Are Tired Of Unitary Govt Installed By Igboman / Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by oladeebo: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2017
Although igbo is the first to hit ground since the birth of Buhari administration in 2015, every one appease igbo to embrace peace and accepted Gej defeat for Nigeria to move forward, but igbo refuse to let bygone be bygone, they embank in all sorts of economics sabotage open clandestine radio to treat Nigeria existence. Igbo turn rebel!
Before Nigerian realize igbo is not joking the state of nation had been pushed into recession!
And what had been getting better with Buhari body language in few times destroyed. Now that they had gained what they wanted , Nigeria is down already, they take on attacking the government of incompetent, calling Buhari all sorts of derogatory name, we are in age of fake news and news tools available at zero price, both written and oral media in which any one can plunge the whole world into war with a hand set!
But igbo didn't know that no one had the monopoly of violent, until Hausa/fulani surprise them with two actions that put the arrogant of igbo into halt!
The action taken so far by Hausa/fulani:-
i. The Kaduna declaration, on the eviction of Igbo from North!
ii. The song, title Inyanmiri!

These two actions hit igbo dearly!
with this blow no one knows where this cold war between hausa/fulani and Igbo will ended!
But I know one thing for sure if Igbo leaders stop kanu agitation and lobby with Okorocha and Amaechi, they can get in-torch with Buhari in London to settle the matter amicably before it's too late.
oladeebo from Aso villa!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by hornyofife: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2017
grin grin

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by oladeebo: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2017
Donff:
Hmmm
glass house owner mustn't engage in stone throw battle!
If Igbo think Hausa/fulani can't do them any good, they shouldn't forget they can destroyed what they do centuries ago!
Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by kodath(f): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2017
oladeebo:

glass house owner mustn't engage in stone throw battle!
If Igbo think Hausa/fulani can't do them any good, they shouldn't forget they can destroyed what they do centuries ago!
I'm pretty sure that you are an afonja..

who hails his slave masters in all things they do..even when they attack afonja nation...but what baffles me is that your annoying obsession towards igbos...moreover I'm waiting to see thread like Adeyinka our grandson that threatened our slave master should be burnt alive. .

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by Thewrath(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2017
hornyofife:
grin grin
Hehehe,you got the illiterate,Yoruba always crying more than the bereaved!

He forgot that the sit at home order which was observed with respect in igboland is what is paining the arewas and fulanis....but we still don't care!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by 9jii(m): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2017
THAT'S SHOWS HOW UNSERIOUS KANU RANT IS
AND IT WILL NEVER BE
Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by AngryRebel: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2017
oladeebo:
Although igbo is the first to hit ground since the birth of Buhari administration in 2015, every one appease igbo to embrace peace and accepted Gej defeat for Nigeria to move forward, but igbo refuse to let bygone be bygone, they embank in all sorts of economics sabotage open clandestine radio to treat Nigeria existence. Igbo turn rebel!
Before Nigerian realize igbo is not joking the state of nation had been pushed into recession!
And what had been getting better with Buhari body language in few times destroyed. Now that they had gained what they wanted , Nigeria is down already, they take on attacking the government of incompetent, calling Buhari all sorts of derogatory name, we are in age of fake news and news tools available at zero price, both written and oral media in which any one can plunge the whole world into war with a hand set!
But igbo didn't know that no one had the monopoly of violent, until Hausa/fulani surprise them with two actions that put the arrogant of igbo into halt!

with this blow no one knows where this cold war between hausa/fulani and Igbo will ended!
But I know one thing for sure if Igbo leaders stop kanu agitation and lobby with Okorocha and Amaechi, they can get in-torch with Buhari in London to settle the matter amicably before it's too late.
oladeebo from Aso villa!
U must b a big idiot n a scalawag!

12 Likes

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by GuyWise(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2017
But this is becoming very absurd, everyday yorubas been opening thread upon threads for others but can't address the pressing issues about them, is it a curse or what

Why can't these afonjas understand it that we don't need nijiruya or her presidency?

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is like the apple of our eyes any harm on him will bring many heads rolling down with blood and the zoo will scatter.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by GuyWise(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2017
kodath:

who hails his slave masters in all things they do..even when they attack afonja nation...but what baffles me is that your annoying obsession towards igbos...moreover I'm waiting to see thread like Adeyinka our grandson that threatened our slave master should be burnt alive. .

6 Likes

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by oladeebo: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2017
hornyofife:
grin grin
the heads you were carrying everywhere is an act of barbarism, in which you, & those criminals that taken the live of innocents soul and you that joking and joggling with their head were the same disgrace human in the midst of human being, the spirits of those soul will hunt and hurt who ever killed and joggling with their dead body. The dead deserve your respect as human being!
igbo can't learn for once, if you people can joke with the dead body of a state man Tafa balewa, Amadu bello who else you can spared!
God forgive you because you were devil ignorant to know what is good and right.
For the dead body you were mocking:
I said RIP to them all!
may their soul not rest without hurt the souls of those killed them!
Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by oladeebo: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2017
kodath:

but where have you being to, am never and can never support criminality! never in life!
read:
https://www.nairaland.com/3975761/all-external-breeding-son-nigeria
Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by oladeebo: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2017
Thewrath:

Hehehe,you got the illiterate,Yoruba always crying more than the bereaved!

He forgot that the sit at home order which was observed with respect in igboland is what is paining the arewas and fulanis....but we still don't care!
do you think you can deceive the whole world!
Your agitation start when?
Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by ahaz: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2017
oladeebo:

oladeebo from Aso villa!
my friend i have taken a kin intrest in you lately and confirm you are a product of hypnotism and spell and that hypnotism is driven by hungre and poverty...my advice to afonja is to concenttate on how to make osibanjo president leave biafra issues alone.

5 Likes

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by oladeebo: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2017
AngryRebel:
U must b a big idiot n a scalawag!
don't settle down, coming oct. we shall see the real son of idiot!
Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by GuyWise(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2017
[s]
oladeebo:

the heads you were carrying everywhere is an act of barbarism, in which you, & those criminals that taken the live of innocents soul and you that joking and joggling with their head were the same disgrace human in the midst of human being, the spirits of those soul will hunt and hurt who ever killed and joggling with their dead body. The dead deserve your respect as human being!
igbo can't learn for once, if you people can joke with the dead body of a state man Tafa balewa, Amadu bello who else you can spared!
I said RIP to them all!
[/s]
Oladeboo the skull miner we don't want to live in the same country with you....

Continue your skull mining business while we go to our dear country Biafra

8 Likes

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by oladeebo: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2017
GuyWise:
But this is becoming very absurd, everyday yorubas been opening thread upon threads for others but can't address the pressing issues about them, is it a curse or what

Why can't these afonjas understand it that we don't need nijiruya or her presidency?

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is like the apple of our eyes any harm on him will bring many heads rolling down with blood and the zoo will scatter.
you have been in this mission for half century but still the loser, again and again,again you will still lose.
Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by vincentjk(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2017
I smell afonja here

1 Like

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by Lloydfather(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2017
oladeebo:

oladeebo from Aso villa!
U must be foolish to think that igbo's are shaken by any treat, if u think so why are they still in the north, are u not ashamed to make a comment that more than one tribe (Hausa Fulani) are fighting only one tribe (Igbo).
Have u ask ur self why not ur tribe, the reason is they considered us a treat not like ur defeated tribe.

Igbo are like ur tomb that is not afraid of other tall fingers around it, rather it sees itself as the most important.
Cut the tomb off and see how useless other fingers will be.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by oladeebo: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2017
ahaz:
my friend i have taken a kin intrest in you lately and confirm you are a product of hypnotism and spell and that hypnotism is driven by hungre and poverty...my advice to afonja is to concenttate on how to make osibanjo president leave biafra issues alone.
yah
you may be right, you can send me money if you have abundant!
Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by GuyWise(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2017
[s]
oladeebo:

you have been in this mission for half century but still the loser, again and again,again you will still lose.
[/s]
Oladeboo the skull miner I don't want to live with you. dirty thing.

10 Likes

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by oladeebo: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2017
GuyWise:
[s][/s]
Oladeboo the skull miner we don't want to live in the same country with you....

Continue your skull mining business while we go to our dear country Biafra
country had you?
biafra my foot!
Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by AngryRebel: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2017
oladeebo:

don't settle down, coming oct. we shall see the real son of idiot!
just like I said u are a scumbag. We are not scared of Oct ,just know that u slaves and ur masters don't have monopoly over violence. Ask any Hausa/Fulani what happened to them in Onitsha brigde last time they killed Igbo's in the north. Once,again, u are an idiot n a scalawag

4 Likes

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by GuyWise(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2017
oladeebo:

country had you?
biafra my foot!
Biafra is now in your tounge because everyday you open thread just to beg for unity!

btw here comes your nightmare.

10 Likes

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by SHAKABOOM: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2017
Ewedu write up...No be only action.Sumtin must trigger nigerias breakup,so dey shuld try shiit ad see the outcome..As far as i am concerned ibos have nothing to lose but a lot to gain if nigeria breaks up.

2 Likes

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by nedu666: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2017
oladeebo:

oladeebo from Aso villa!
oga pls stop assaulting us with bad english if u cant write correctly in english its not a crime to write in hausa language. we use God beg u. pity us with ur english. lastly there is remedial schools for poorly educated students. help urself

7 Likes

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by nedu666: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2017
oladeebo:

I said RIP to them all!

dont ever attempt to address the public in your life in english not for your sake but for the sake of ur children if u dont want their mates to make fun of them.

3 Likes

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by nedu666: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2017
oladeebo:

country had you?
biafra my foot!
pls dont ever attempt to teach ur children english language to avoid stories that touch

2 Likes

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by SHAKABOOM: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2017
nedu666:
oga pls stop assaulting us with bad english if u cant write correctly in english its not a crime to write in hausa language. we use God beg u. pity us with ur english. lastly there is remedial schools for poorly educated students. help urself
Hahahahahahahahahaha..Nna men Charlie yu Wikked ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by perez100: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2017
Another dead thread from big time cowards. Honestly, Yorubas are the most useless tribe on the earth planet. The Hausas threatened Igbo while the fearful tribe (Afonjas) are panicking. The Yorubas have stupidly made Arewas believed wrongly that they (Arewas) have monopoly of violence. All Afonjas' actions shamefully dipicts cowardice. The Hausas will read through their actions and feel they (Hausas) are lords of destructions. The same way Afonjas are boasting and claiming glory everyday of how their people executed the civil war when actually they had less than 5% troops of Yoruba extraction while Middlebet that had over 60% of the troops never one day talked about the civil war victory. A typical proverb says men will fight and women will tell story of the fight. They don't even mention Britain and Russia constant aerial bombardments of Biafra land. Afonja - your cowardice is legendary. Useless people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by SHAKABOOM: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2017
hornyofife:
grin grin
Chai see as dem sofixicated pipo sample person head for ground like okirika cloth..Nndii ewedu

4 Likes

Re: Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! by GMBuhari: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2017
before nko ?

me im just counting down

I spotted one bastard using heads on ground to depict Yoruba , the incident happened in Gabon,

But we enjoy your propaganda picture

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This President Muhammadu Buhari? / Kaduna State Gov set up militia group to defend Kaduna communities (photos) / Two African First Ladies Crushing On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.