Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Tekno Show Off Babymama And Son, On Half Nude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Show Off Babymama And Son, On Half Nude (4109 Views)

Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity / Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Show Off Babymama And Son, On Half Nude by bgossipnaija(f): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nigerian singer-songwriter, producer, performer and dancer Tekno on instagram show how much he love his family with this caption "In the future some day! I know I will return home to this. � Who wouldn't want this"

http://bgossipnaija..com.ng/2017/08/tekno-show-off-babymama-and-son-on-half.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-XfXwL1-h_JQ/WYr2CMgw4uI/AAAAAAAAEYU/YJOXEAHu1I8XtuRpbzpJLBhcoGyiJGfigCEwYBhgL/s640/tn1.png[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-4mISb6prNs8/WYr2CwHhvAI/AAAAAAAAEYY/E5a9jMdobocO7SlLzO7-6R39mP2L69rBQCLcBGAs/s640/tn.png[/img]
Re: Tekno Show Off Babymama And Son, On Half Nude by Zeze06(m): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nice..

But wait, is there a special mast attached to toilet cistern? Network seems to be stronger each time am in my toilet undecided

1 Like

Re: Tekno Show Off Babymama And Son, On Half Nude by nikkypearl(f): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Tekno Show Off Babymama And Son, On Half Nude by Cholls(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2017

Re: Tekno Show Off Babymama And Son, On Half Nude by nikkypearl(f): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=Cholls post=59302741][/quote]
Re: Tekno Show Off Babymama And Son, On Half Nude by edoboy33(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
when you finally fall in love with runs gurl

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Show Off Babymama And Son, On Half Nude by ekensi01: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
I bet your ass it would hit fp.

Where then the get babymamas self?
Info me when you see one with ass like Juliet Ibrahim. (Cant get that ass out of my head). grin
Re: Tekno Show Off Babymama And Son, On Half Nude by Realkenny(m): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hmmm

'm just flexing on my exes
Re: Tekno Show Off Babymama And Son, On Half Nude by londoner: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
Read the caption next to the picture.
Re: Tekno Show Off Babymama And Son, On Half Nude by LesbianBoy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
If I return home and I see this, I wee jejely remove the baby from her, spread her legs as wide as I can, lick her pvssy then fvck the sh*t out of her angry

1 Like

Re: Tekno Show Off Babymama And Son, On Half Nude by Learnstuffs: 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
Many girls are becoming comfortable with idea of being a baby mama.

(1) (Reply)

See What Regina Daniels Boyfriend Did To Her After Dumping Her For New Girlfrien / Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane / See The Slay Queen That Joins 8 Groomsmen For Smash Of Bracket's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.