Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Goodluck Jonathan's Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Goodluck Jonathan's Story (2318 Views)

Did The Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Team Really Offer This To Nigerians? Photo / 8 Failures And 11 Accomplishments Of The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Administration / From Grass To Grace,Pres.Jonathan's Landlady Tells Jonathan's Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Goodluck Jonathan's Story by Imeobong(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2010
Saw this being circulated on the net, its kind of hilarious, decided to share it with you. Enjoy

*Goodluck was Assist. Head Boy in primary school. The Head Boy got expelled.Goodluck took over.
* Goodluck was Assist. Senior Prefect in secondary school, the Senior Prefect died, Goodluck took over.
* Goodluck was Deputy Local Government Chairman, The Chairman got implicated in corruption and got removed from office. Goodluck took over
* Goodluck was deputy governor to Alameiseigha. We all know that story
* Goodluck was Vice President to President Yar’Adua:- PERICADIATIS! You may think this is coincidence, but don’t you think the coincidence is too much?

Maybe this last one will convince you:
* A friend of mine just called off his Church Wedding. Why? His BestMan’s name is Goodluck!!! My friend has insisted that he will only have traditional marriage, and the BestMan will not know when…!
Re: The Goodluck Jonathan's Story by MrCrackles(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2010
Source please?
Infact i am not interested. . . .
What i am interested in, is that Goodluck should move Nigeria forward via a quality leadership, regardless of how long he's there fore!!!
Re: The Goodluck Jonathan's Story by ReachRich(m): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2010
Goodluck was never a Deputy LGA chairman.He was a lecturer before he ventured into politics.
Re: The Goodluck Jonathan's Story by justmoore: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2010
Now that he has occupied the president's office after complex debate but no campaign neither election, what next?
Re: The Goodluck Jonathan's Story by victorazy(m): 4:37pm On May 16, 2022
No wonder PDP died

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Approves N600 Billion For Demographic Database – NPC Chairman. / Train Commisioned In Makurdi Bn Ferried Out To Another Location For Commissionin / Full Text Of Alhaji Shehu Shagari's Letter To Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.