Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie (2757 Views)

Where Is Bola Tinubu At APC Presidential Rally? Is He Really Sick Or Dodging? / 7 Questions For WAEC And President Buhari / Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by adem30: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
Between Chalie Boy and President Buhari, Who is really sick? Photos

Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by SweetJoystick(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
Buhari is sick and not Charlie boy

3 Likes

Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by adem30: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
This one weak me

7 Likes

Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by adem30: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Maybe Buhari is sick and Chaley boy is Mad

13 Likes

Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by ModsWillKillNL: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Did I just see his dic...
Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by greatermax77(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Maybe, you do not understand the difference between sick & crazy

2 Likes

Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by Jesusloveyou: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Buhari is sick and not Charlie boy
you are blind by hate

3 Likes

Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by Jesusloveyou: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
greatermax77:
Maybe, you do not understand the difference between sick & crazy
Charlie boy is both sick and crazy.
He even collapse yesterday with just a touch

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by SweetJoystick(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you are blind by hate
STFU for your information, I campaigned and even donated to the BCO. Because I love Buhari doesn't mean i will see A and call it C like you.

4 Likes

Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by ChangetheChange: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
adem30:
Between Chaley Boy and President Buhari, Who is really sick? Photos

Another confused Buhari Zombie creating a useless thread that doesn't affect the Nigerian Economy

Buhari should resume or resign

Our mumu don do

8 Likes

Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by Nbote(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Charlyboy can afford to pose nude for d camera becos he is eccentric and he's an entertainer so dats what he does.. What has our President being doing for months now? To even pose for camera and address his ppl is a very big deal... Stop shifting d goal post.. If Charlyboy is sick atleast he's staying sick in his homeland and he's currently leading a group of ppl some of who voted for PMB in asking questions about who dey voted for...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by OBAGADAFFI: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
adem30:
Between Chaley Boy and President Buhari, Who is really sick? Photos

Why dont you post the picture of PMB for better comparison.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by dlondonbadboy: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Buhari for life...
Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by Kamelot77(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Charlie boy
Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by dlondonbadboy: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

You don't need the photo of the president, you don't have the right to see his photo as long as he is not breaking any law and it's in accordance to the constitution.

Buhari till 2027

2 Likes

Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by ojun50(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Is buhari oh, like i hv being saying send fayose to him he will get heal
Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by edoyad(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
At least I know where to find Charly if I want to see him right now ? Where is your Dog Baboonist ?

4 Likes

Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by spartan117(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lol buhari doesn't even have the strength to sit down In that posture because he's In a vegetable state grin

1 Like

Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by Jesusloveyou: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
SweetJoystick:

STFU for your information, I campaigned and even donated to the BCO. Because I love Buhari doesn't mean i will see A and call it C like you.
I was surprise to see you blind like iPods.
So my friend,
What did you call mad man?
Is buhari a mad man?
Or did buhari collapse yesterday?
Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by dlondonbadboy: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
So my friend,
Is buhari a mad man?

Buhari is hale and hearty. He cannot collapse. He is very energetic. Can't you see how he is leading the destruction of Bokoharam from the front..
SAIBABA is too much. Very strong. Very funny..Very educated..

Buhari till 2045
Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by spartan117(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Buhari is hale and hearty. He cannot collapse. He is very energetic. Can't you see how he is leading the destruction of Bokoharam from the front..

Buhari till 2045
I detect sarcasm
Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by Jesusloveyou: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

is buhari picture not in your house or in your office?
Or go to the nearest police station, you will see buhari picture

1 Like

Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by Jesusloveyou: 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Buhari till 2045
did you see buhari dick like Charlie boy?
Is it not only mad people you see their unclothedness in public?
Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by SweetJoystick(m): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
So my friend,
Is buhari a mad man?
Bleep off, you have got no intellect, your IQ is negative
Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by CHIJIOKE1314: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
That picture is work of art and it's called MODELING..

it's only those whom their brains are not stuffed with religious bigotry will see the spirit of that image.

Some dude argued that Charlie boy is immoral, and that that could be the only explanation for that work.

Shove it up, I mean your religious brainwash..

The world is bigger than your religious view and your thoughts about morality..

You require a SOUL to be able to see through that picture and the message therein.

Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by dlondonbadboy: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
did you see buhari dick like Charlie boy?
Is it not only mad people you see their unclothedness in public?

Am I aisha? Wetin concern me and buhari dick? I never see Buhari na him dick I wan go dey find?

Anyways, buhari for life..
Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by Jesusloveyou: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
ChangetheChange:

Another confused Buhari Zombie creating a useless thread that doesn't affect the Nigerian Economy

Our mumu don don
your mumu never do.
Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by Jesusloveyou: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Am I aisha? Wetin concern me and buhari dick? I never see Buhari na him dick I wan go dey find?

Anyways, buhari for life..
am I Charlie boy wife? So why showing his unclothedness for me to see.
Or is not only mad people that show off because they are mentally sick?
Therefore Charlie boy is sick, not buhari
Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by RZArecta(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
LOL grin Buhari is in hospital , Charly boy is living his life style. BMC zombies, una mumu sha. So predictable tongue
Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by afongha: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by dlondonbadboy: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
am I Charlie boy wife? So why showing his unclothedness for me to see.
Or is not only mad people that show off because they are mentally sick?
Therefore Charlie boy is sick, not buhari

We are saying the same thing o. Buhari is well. He is hale and hearty. How can the great lion be sick? How? Don't mind those haters..

Buhari for life..
Re: Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie by adem30: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
ChangetheChange:

Our mumu don don

Sorry, Your own Mumu just start

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) / Breaking!!! See Youngest And  Ist APC Governorship Aspirant To Obtain Form / 2019: Enugu Market Women Endorse Ugwuanyi For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.