Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,481 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U (8024 Views)

What's Wrong With My Brother-inlaw / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. / My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by longhurn(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2010
I once witnesd dis issue. Dis couple had been 2geda 4 4yrs wit 2 kids now. D husband's brother has been livin wit dem 4 3yrs now.
Until one day d wife was slapd by d broda-inlaw. D reason he gave was dat d wife speaks 2 much english. And dis fightin went on since den.
D worst part was dat d husband couldnt do anytin. D wife was tird of dis issue and felt lik packin out bt d parents arnt alowin her.I was so anoyd dat i felt lik beatin d broda and husband.
If it wea u,wat would u do?
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2010
i go waka ooo

1 Like

Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2010
if the husband didnt do anything and the wife decided to stay then thats[b] their goddam problem[/b] and i guess they are all cool with it.
who knows what has been going on in this household under the radar?
to each their own
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by longhurn(m): 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2010
D wife has dcided 2 leave bt siblins and her parent doesnt want her 2 do dat.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2010
longhurn:

D wife has dcided 2 leave bt siblins and her parent doesnt want her 2 do dat.

too many people marry to satisfy other peoples live and maybe she should start living HER life.
she should live for HERSELF and do what SHE thinks is right (as long as she doesnt intend to move out to go and live with these family members)

if she is dependent of her husband/family then i guess she should sh*t the f*ck up and accept her situation.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by oge4real(f): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2010
I will call one of my brothers of his size to return the slap, then since the husband wont talk about it, everyone will keep on living as if nothing happened. angry angry
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by mamagee3(f): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2010
What happened to my hands? sad
I'll definitely slap him before he puts his hands down
Or don't I know how to slap
undecided
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Tsiya(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2010
What will you do? Stay out of the problem if the woman decides to stay. You cannot solve the many unsolvable family problems especially in Nigeria where you have alll kind of relations attached to you because your father and uncles cannot regulate the number of children they will have.

Again you have to understand that there are thousands of reasons why women stay in marriage despites the many abuses they suffer. Most certainly love is not among them.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by busybody20: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2010
oge4real:

I will call one of my brothers of his size to return the slap, then since the husband wont talk about it, everyone will keep on living as if nothing happened. angry angry

mama-gee:

What happened to my hands? sad
I'll definitely slap him before he puts his hands down
Or don't I know how to slap
undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by MsTom(f): 1:20am On Feb 14, 2010
I would deal with him that he would never raise his hands to slap another man's wife.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2010
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by tanimz(f): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2010
chaircover:

That is what happens when a woman marries a mothers boy wimplet who doesnt have a mind or guts of his own.
[b]
First of all what is the junior brother still doing in the home? [/b]There would have been friction long before the slap and the husband should have stepped in to protect his wife long before the slap.

The fact that the junior brother slapped the wife shows that he has no regards or respect for his senior brother and based on that alone he should have been sent packing.

If the lady wants to stay, then thats her choice. Sometimes patience and tolerance is needed to live a happy married life with ones husband & his family but not to the point of stupor.

GBAM!!!

You took the words right out of my mouth. Why in the heavens would you slap your brother's wife? Shows lack of respect, home- training and ingratitude.

Honestly, I blame the wife for not doing anything. So she would sit down and allow her stupid- brother- in- law to continue slapping her because her husband cannot do anything about it?

This is something that she has to deal with, she doesnt need to leave her husband's house. Abeg, tell the woman that we are in the 21st century, and we are no longer in the era when a woman had to treat her husband's family- especially younger siblings like they are her masters.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Outstrip(f): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2010
What would I do. Hmm. For his own good that slap would have to knock me out long enough for him to get a visa and move to an unknown destination. Honestly it will be worse for him than if someone stole from me. I would not even tell my family because then he would be dead but he will definitely get a chance to use his muscles that day
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Fhemmmy: 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2010
If a brother in law slapped u,slap him back
Do me i do you, God no go vex.
He aint your husband, and even your husband has no reason to slap u.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by sexyLeamon(f): 8:16am On Feb 15, 2010
why would I even live with my brother in law pleaseeeeee jare.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by jumie(f): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2010
Nonsense

Why in the world would a brother-in-law slap the brother's wife only because she speaks too much english embarassed

The man will leave the house that day o! No story!!!
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2010
sexyLeamon:

why would I even live with my brother in law pleaseeeeee jare.

That is not the argument here . . . .what shd she do?
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by prixxy(f): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2010
The so called brother in law must be made to leave that house, because he will end up breaking up the home completely if he remains there
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Fhemmmy: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2010
prixxy:

The so called brother in law must be made to leave that house, because he will end up breaking up the home completely if he remains there

Before he leave, he MUST be slapped too.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by 0hsisi: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2010
doesn't she have brothers?
or can't she rent some agboros to teach the man a lesson in hot slaps
just about 7 on each cheek
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by 0hsisi: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2010
If any brother-in-law of mine attempts such, he'll definitely get it hot then be sent packing immediately that's after I've broken his head with a bottle
what type of useless husband did she marry
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2010
Slap my wife?

The brother dey mad ni. he dare not try that wit me

I will blame the husband for not respecting his wife in front of the brother that is y the bro got confidence to slap her
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by H2O2: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2010
No. he can't just slap my wife.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by kelao: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2010
will packing out solve the problem?
You guys talk about divorce as if
its bread and butter.

Have a divorce person/people ever opened
up to you?

Let them settle their differences,
packing out is NEVER a solution.

If Agbero slap her will she pack from the world?
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by dominique(f): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2010
too bad she has a whimp and a coward for a husband. what manner of a man watches his wife get slapped by his younger brother without doing something to defend her? even if she was at fault and it was the elder brother that slapped her. the least he could do is prevent her fro that kind of humiliation and call her to order in private. women make una shine ya eyes before you marry a dum-dum.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by chic2pimp(m): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2010
There is something fishy about this story grin grin

No man would stand around and watch his wife being slapped around. .
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by iphy42: 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2010
See, pple talk cos they're not the one. u may be too stunned to act and packing out isnt the best options. She'll always think abt her children. who wil take care of them when she's gone
By the way i knom one who slapped the mother inlaw TWICE on the face . She's stil in her husbands house today.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by chic2pimp(m): 11:39pm On Feb 15, 2010
iphy42:

See, pple talk cos they're not the one. u may be too stunned to act and packing out isnt the best options. She'll always think abt her children. who wil take care of them when she's gone
By the way i knom one who slapped the mother inlaw TWICE on the face . She's stil in her husbands house today.
Dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnng shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Outstrip(f): 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2010
iphy42:

shocked
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by greateliso(m): 12:04am On Feb 16, 2010
there is something behind that made the husband not to react. but it is unfair 4 d bro to do that or maybe the woman's attitude
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by horny4u(f): 12:10am On Feb 16, 2010
ah ah ah
I am small in stature and cannot fight so no need to even attempt to slap him back
BUT
He will smell it, he better not step out of the house, my 21 kiniwu's will finish the lil bastard oh, cha
He will be so smacked like everytime he steps out they will go for him
No one will tell the Assole before he runs for his dear life.
Then he will no khaki is not leather, he only needs finishing school and i will offer it free of charge.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by adanny01(m): 12:14am On Feb 16, 2010
Am not a woman but if i were and my husband doesnot send him to the streets, well somebody's not ganna be happy, cos i cant do much physically but emotionally its war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Pissed Off With My Wife Completely / How Do I Cope With A Rich But Very Stingy Dad? / How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.