Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow (18291 Views)

My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) / Air Peace Begins Dubai Flight Today / Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by Lothario(m): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2017
The best and only performing airline in nigeria IGBO AMAKA!!!!
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by safetyInspector(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2017
One thing I noticed about this Air Peace, though I haven't studied other domestic carriers, is the continuous running of the engine through the day. I flew from Calabar to Lagos few days ago, the aircraft was immediately boarded upon arrival from Abuja and as we disembarked in Lagos they started boarding Abuja. The system of operation got me scared. I have had continuous 9hrs international flight but the aircraft was very sound compare to the one they use for domestic operations.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by phkka1(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2017
How much is fare by Bus from Lagos to Akure? If not kidnappers, I for prefer by Bus. Buhari nawa for you.
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by Orobo2Lekpa: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2017
Kizyte:

How much is God Is Good to Akure?
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by Kizyte(m): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

Sorry, I have no idea.
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by Crhedrys: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2017
MKO4ever:
If I consider the:
--stress of waiting at the airport
--possibility of flight delay and cancellation
--airfare (Taxi to the airport alone is more expensive than cab from Lagos to Akure)
--The heart beat pressure of entering aeroplane

I will rather just go by road because it seems quicker, safer, cheaper and stress less

Distance from Lagos to Akure is 300km
Distance from Lagos to PH is 760km
Flying time to Akure is 40mins
Flying time to PH is 55mins

Something must be wrong with Akure route

Nothing is wrong with Akure route, it's a small plane so it can't really go high above sea level which will automatically reduce the speed, reason it's taking more time. Plus Lagos to PH is 45Mins.
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by etibaba(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2017
MKO4ever:
If I consider the:
--airfare (Taxi to the airport alone is more expensive than cab from Lagos to Akure)

I will rather just go by road because it seems quicker, safer, cheaper and stress less

You made good points above but talking about road being safer that's not true, its safer to fly than on road.
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by aku626(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2017
Good I hope they won't be owing much in the years to come cause the aviation industry in naija na wa
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by tolexy123: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2017
Pholuuu:
This is a very good development, the service needs to be extended to Akure - Abuja.
Go and board overland airways. It plies that route
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by Mobsync(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5791009_img20170808wa0001_jpeg343b6109b628e891532e6b919921e921

Who else noticed that the cockpit in the first image is missing some windows.
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by SageTravels: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
eleojo23:
How much is the ticket?

What am I even asking sef? grin

Just 10k
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by marvin902(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
i hardly hear of this guys..
used to arik..
nevertheless good development.
and is kinda cheap
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by burqueenx(f): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Iamsammy:
.peace airline, peace terminal in Lagos and some other peace company DAT I CNT remember their name. Abeg make ah nor talk b4 dem come break my head
........Reehhhhggg !!!

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by bobnatlo(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
eleojo23:
How much is the ticket?

What am I even asking sef? grin

They tickets for as low as 10k
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by planetx: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mobsync:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5791009_img20170808wa0001_jpeg343b6109b628e891532e6b919921e921

Who else noticed that the cockpit in the first image is missing some windows.
The pilot opened the window to talk to the ground operator.
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by iyalala(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Air peace that can Bleep you up whenyou need them to doas scheduled. They will all reschedule flights.
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kizyte:
LMAO HW NAW
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by Thobiy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
This a good development
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by Mobsync(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
planetx:
The pilot opened the window to talk to the ground operator.

Are you sure?

I can't see any opened window in the image. Even the second window is covered with some material. It's more like the airplane is undergoing maintenance, a new paintwork perhaps.
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by Nigeman: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
How much does it cost ?

You get frypan brain
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by diegwu01: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
MKO4ever:
If I consider the:

Its a lot safer to travel by Air bro.
As per the route, Direct air path to Akure from Lagos is a bit rowdy and congested, Lagos MMIA is a major hub and hundreds of airlines land there. So an aircraft flying from Lagos to Akure, may need to take a longer than necessary route to avoid that rowdy incoming air traffic to lagos.
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by nextstep(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
bakynes:

Na wa for u o! Are you a blind man?

Partly right... though the 10k is only promo... I was wondering what the real price was once the promo is over...
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nigeman:

You get frypan brain

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by Naommydammy(f): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

I don't know about God is good,but from ojota it is 2,050 and it is a 5hr journey.
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow by gistcity(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website / Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Traffic Officer Helps A Motorist Push His Faulty Bus In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.