Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

My Story. (fiction) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Story. (fiction) (599 Views)

Why Are There No Millionaire Fiction Writers In Nigeria? / Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story. (fiction) by Lildiamond: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2017
My name is Kiki and I am 23. I was born on the 12th of December . I grew up in an extended family. I was sexual abused by my aunt at 5. I tried telling my mom but she was busy chasing money. Her name is Aunty Ruka my cousin. She ask me to choose between I and my brother and I choose myself. She used a broom stick and inserted it into my private. I'm so happy she isn't around any longer cause I always feel like hurting her back. Here is my story. Sisi: what are you doing with your brother. Kiki: I love him we are just playing mummy and daddy. Sisi: Mama kiki come and see wonders sha never end. Mama Kiki: what is it. Pls stop shouting I dont want the neighbors to hear our voice.What is it?. Sisi: your children are doing rubbish. Kiki is that true?, what are you doing? Kiki: nothing ma, we were just playing mummy and daddy.Mama Kiki: mogbe . Bring my cane. Kiki: sorry Ma. I will never do it again.But that was just the beginning

(1) (Reply)

The B / How To Text That Girl You Just Met! / BIMPE - The LovePeddler, Hope In One Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.