Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Reasons Why Students Should Live In The Hostel - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reasons Why Students Should Live In The Hostel (874 Views)

UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) / UNN Students Thrown Out Of The Hostel In Enugu (pics) / 10 Underrated Courses Nigerian Students Should Consider Choosing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Students Should Live In The Hostel by campusmuster: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Top 10 Reasons why Students Should Live in the hostel.

*Show your pirate pride

Experience the whole package of college life by showing your pirate pride while getting involved on campus. Enjoy your college experience. Make memories, friendships and learn life skills in the process. Reservations go fast, so apply for Housing today.

*Don’t underestimate the importance of a safe environment

Most hostels have security officers on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can feel safe. While some hostels are also equipped with emergency stations around campus where you can push a button and an officer will assist you. Hostel periodically holds self defense classes, so you can participate and receive more safety information.

*Did we mention the value of convenience?

Being close to class is a huge advantage when it comes to the university. Instead of fighting over a parking space, you can take your time to get ready in the morning, socialize with your friends and then get a good exercise by walking to your building. This will save you time, transport fare and gasoline costs not to mention give you a little walking exercise in the process

See Full Article Here:

https://www.campusmuster.com/top-10-reasons-students-live-hostel/
Re: Reasons Why Students Should Live In The Hostel by Mission2prosper: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
copied sad
Re: Reasons Why Students Should Live In The Hostel by youngstarlit(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
How do I prepare for Post-UTME/DE admission screening exercise? If this is the question you are looking for an answer to, you have to read this article to the end.

Now that JAMB result and WAEC result have been released , every candidate are waiting for the admission screening exercise of their school to commence.

Do you think you are doing the right thing by just waiting? Are you taking the proper preparation steps to ensure you succeed in the Post-UTME admission screening exercise ? Don't worry, this article will guide you on how to prepare for your Post-UTME admission screening exercise .

http://www.hilearners.com/2017/08/prepare-post-utme-admission-screening-exercise.html
Re: Reasons Why Students Should Live In The Hostel by THUNDAR(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Immediately I saw parking space and emergency buttons I knew they were not talking of Nigerian Hostels
Re: Reasons Why Students Should Live In The Hostel by agrovick(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Baba forget o, Mr Idia obtained Idia girls like tax collector back then, Queens wasn't left out and I think Awo Hall was robbed in my final year self and these are all hostels located within the school's premises

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need Your Opinion About The Mistake Made In My Post-utme Registration / ACE, Ondo Releases Post Utme Form For 2017/2018 Screening Exercise / Unn Convocation On November 2017? Rumours Or True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.