Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) (30098 Views)

5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by Realist2: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
2times Buhari has rewrite our constitution .
He used NEPA bill to contest while the constitution stipulates minimum requirements to be o level certificate.
He absconded out of the country for over 90days without not being declared incapacitated as it is clearly spell in section 140 and 145 of the 1999 constitution.
And you say there is hope for this country? , I don't think so.
Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
What is good for d goose is good for d hyena. Nobody protested in Yar'adua's time, nobody has d justification to protest now.............
Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Correct guy. I hope you don't flare up and slap your woman the next time she calls you a "useless man" cos guess what bro? You are black and black people in your opinion are useless. Come on,the fact that data is almost "free" these days-thanks to Glo et al-doesn't mean you must comment on every topic,sir. Sometimes,it's wise to maintain silence when you ain't got much to say. Change your skin if you don't like it but it still won't change who you are-BLACK.

E pain am!!! shocked
Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by chrischina(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nuelton:
This is one reason why this country will never progress. We don't have one mind...and we are controlled by money not conscience. This is madness in the highest degree. What nonsense!!...I really feel pity for our generation especially in Nigeria. We are really not ready.

The very first day I was brought in to nigeria I knew nigeria was a joke with fake people and leadership, Nigeria is the real picture of copy
Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by DVC1: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
And security agencies will not see hooligans amongst them that can stir up violence abi? This is childish
Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Unserious Nation.mtchewwww smiley
Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
moninuola65:
goooooood!
This is Nigeria I've been dreaming of!
where every one will be judge according to his/her actions
God bless Buhari.
God bless Nigeria!
Nigerian is not mumu and can never be!
Nigeria is not zoo and can never turn to Animal kingdom!

You are biased. If Nigeria is not a zoo, why do police shoot anyone that protests against the government but protect any group that is for the government? Your position is the reason africans are very backward. Blind followership is different from patriotism. It is actually mumuism.

Nigerians can't afford their daily bread. This same asshole of a President told parents whose wards school abroad to withdraw their wards if they could not handle his wickedly induced forex . Yet his own children all school abroad.

He spent billions of Naira on Aso clinic in the last budget but runs to UK every time he is sick. He actually put more money to aso clinic than all the teaching and general hospitals in the 36 states and Abuja.

Our mumu never do. True. As long as we still reason like you and not holding our leaders accountable, nothing will change.
Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by dynamixdan(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sometimes when is see the actions some Nigerians take i begin to wonder even if they feel they no longer have a future to live for should they sell that of their children for amount that cannot feed them for 1day. How can a right thinking person with a funtioning brain come out to protest he support someone who he dnt even knw if he is dead or alive

1 Like

Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Hunger induced protest courtesy of 1k/protester.

APC na Joke.....!!

How much did PDP pay Charley and co?
Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
compatriot:
The funny thing is most of them are the poor youth

And those that protest asking Buhari to resign are what? Oh.. they are rich youths because they benefited from 16yrs PDP misrule..

I remember Charley boy then with his zoom time.. Nore more free money..
Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by Bobby808: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
moninuola65:
goooooood!
This is Nigeria I've been dreaming of!
where every one will be judge according to his/her actions
God bless Buhari.
God bless Nigeria!
Nigerian is not mumu and can never be!
Nigeria is not zoo and can never turn to Animal kingdom!
That is it. Am saying this from my inner mind. He dey tire you too, and it will never be well with you people
Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by Bobby808: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
And some people keep wondering why black people are stagnant and backward?

Useless people. angry

Poverty is even showing on their banner graphics.
why do people say Nigeria is zoo? It is because in the zoo, mama dey sleep with pekin. Father dey sleep with daughter, where anything goes. In real sense, this country is more useless than a zoo. Can any real Nigerian tell me why those of us who are of age should not be very happy when hopelessness is there all over the place to be found.
Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by mohciz69(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Because of 1k
Sarrki how market?
Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by TheKingdom: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Well the Nigger Area is doing exactly what it was designed over 100+ years ago by Scottish folks to do- be USELESS and exploited by foreign groups...

See those hungry e-jots holding signs that some of them cant even read for comprehend.

PITY
Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by osusuallstars: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
Day after day, I am seeing the reasons why Nnamdi Kanu call this contraption zoo.
Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by Mightyodi: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
dynamixdan:
Sometimes when is see the actions some Nigerians take i begin to wonder even if they feel they no longer have a future to live for should they sell that of their children for amount that cannot feed them for 1day. How can a right thinking person with a funtioning brain come out to protest he support someone who he dnt even knw if he is dead or alive

I call it the Esau's mentality in the bible, thats what's playing out amongst many Nigerians. Abel was blessed in the bible but sold his birthright(blessings) because of stomach infrastructure. today I'm not surprised to see people trooping to do same for a president that claims he has integrity but won't return to govern or resign if he's impaired to carry out his functions. a president voted for cannot tied down the economy of a country with his private issues. it takes a very healthy man to govern. the mindset of blacks in Nigeria is faulty because of the structure of our economy. living things must survive that's one of its characteristics, so when we create a society of jungle with faulty constitution that have lacuna, then ppl will troop out at any price to sell their right. for those who says PMB has not broken any law, its true. law is d law however we cannot sacrifice justice for the law, what is right should be adopted because of integrity and not the law alone.law doesn't make every situation right. similar thing about law happened in the bible, Jesus asked them a question after he healed a man on Sabbath day which they accused him of not following the law. which man will have his donkey drown and will not save it on Sabbath day, law is law, but you must do what is deem right in the eyes of pple even if it is not the law
Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by Sexina851(f): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
zurich1010:
Black people are useless especially Afonjas.

Smiles, don't say that, we are all blacks
Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by nnaeyes6: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
What! And police did not use tear gas? There is God o.

Since Buhari is the most mentioned name in Nigeria dis year, i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary.
Buhari:
/boo-ha-ree/

nouns: Buhari
1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough.
e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses

synonyms- onerous, sterous, arduous, grueling, painful, hellish.
Antonyms: easy, smooth, simple.

2. to make complete, worse, unbearable.
e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here".
"the only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify process.
synonyms- complicate, exacerbate, degenerate.
Antonyms - Buharify.

3. terrible, hectic, difficult.
Synonyms: tough,knotty, thorny.
Antonyms: fantastic, splendid, bi pleasant.

e.g how was your exam?
it was Buharific

# don't laugh alone share!!!!

����
Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by nothernstar: 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Police should teargas them.
Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by horrmorr(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sexina851:

Smiles, don't say that, we are all blacks
dnt mind him e thought cos e is fair e cnt be called black.All africans are black
Re: Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) by lilytender: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
zurich1010:
Black people are useless especially Afonjas.

Ha ha ha ha grin grin, grin senseless people that used over three million stubborn Biafran goats, pigs and idiots for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970 while the lord of the Biafran pigs ran to Ivory Coast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Under Fire For Obstructing Judge’s Arrest / How Obama, Borno Govt Frustrated Chibok Girls’ Rescue – Jonathan / KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.