Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) (3484 Views)

Igor Moroz Destroys His Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV By Dropping It From Helicopter / N120m 2019 Range Rover SV Coupe Is The Most Luxurious 2-door SUV (photos) / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Exclusive AMG enhancements create power with a pedigree. From stronger turbo boost to a sport exhaust, the AMG-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo in the AMG GLE 43 heightens the SUV‘s output. A paddle-shifted AMG-enhanced 9-speed produce 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque. Its biturbo V8 generates 577 hp, and from 0-60 mph in just 4.1 seconds.

Based on AIRMATIC, the AMG Sport Suspension turns pressurized air into poised performance. It’s also height-adjustable and adaptive. The many modes of AMG DYNAMIC SELECT let you dial in the shifting, throttle response, exhaust sound, and suspension settings with the twist of a console control.

Mercedes-AMG coupe body is sleek, sensuous and self-confident. From its aggressive stance to its muscular shape, an unmatched breadth of capabilities reveals the depth of character promised by the Star in its grille.

Four-door coupe design expands the SUV concept and comfort. The generous cabin welcomes three adults into the widest rear seat in its class. Its also has Panorama roof bringing in the sky.

Advanced technologies help to smooth every move. They can alert you to danger, and help you avoid it. They can add to your comfort, by going with the flow of traffic and lanes. They can even help you find a parking space, and park in it.

A vivid 8-inch screen and clever touchpad controller help keep you informed with standard COMAND navigation, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and more. Available dual-screen Rear Seat Entertainment and Bang & Olufsen BeoSound audiophile sound can turn the cabin into a moving theater or concert hall.

https://autojosh.com/all-powerful-mercedes-suv/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
When baba God bless my hustle, i go buy am for my sugar mummy.......
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2017

Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Land for sale...
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by princetom1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
Land for sale...

How much? No contact?
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
princetom1:

How much? No contact?
lol.....check my signature ping me to know.
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by maturemindsonly(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
I prefer BMW X6 M

1 Like

Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
oboi see ride

Dacovajnr come and buy me this ride or i divorce you..
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by dacovajnr: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:
oboi see ride

Kukuma kill me. Was it not last month I bought you Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6×6 after you threatened to abort our baby? angry

Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
Kukuma kill me. Was it not last month I bought you Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6×6 after you threatened to abort our baby? angry

why does men lie so much in public...
I hate guys who brag about what they can't do..

Thank God you haven't pay for my head i would have told my parent to return your money + you keep the change..

As for the baby, is not yours they are for someone else.. The baby i am carrying are twin girls for your information sir..

Oya find your way..

1 Like

Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by dacovajnr: 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:

Thank God you haven't pay for my head i would have told my parent to return your money + you keep the change..

As for the baby, is not yours they are for someone else.. The baby i am carrying are twin girls for your information sir..

Oya find your way..
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.. Tell me you've not lied today..Women & Hypocrisy are inseparable undecided

Why do women like to stretch men beyond their natural limits? Being Ambitious is not Tantamount to Bragging, it simply mean "I aspire to be great" afterall Dangote started from the bottom grin grin

I Thank God I've not paid for your head,if not you'd have asked for Gulfstream G650 just to have a baby shower undecided undecided

Hate me or like me I won't stop being ambitious! As for the Twins, I wish you save delivery in advance undecided
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.. Tell me you've not lied today..Women & Hypocrisy are inseparable undecided

Why do women like to stretch men beyond their natural limits? Being Ambitious is not Tantamount to Bragging, it simply mean "I aspire to be great" afterall Dangote started from the bottom grin grin

I Thank God I've not paid for your head,if not you'd have asked for Gulfstream G650 just to have a baby shower undecided undecided

Hate me or like me I won't stop being ambitious! As for the Twins, I wish you save delivery in advance undecided

hahahahaha

tell me one comprehensive reason why i should lie today of all day huh..

We wouldn't accept your money cos we know you can't afford it, we know you have nothing maybe you even trade a skull to have that money..

Don't worry you will be invited for their naming ceremony ok..

Look at how he is angry already..
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by dacovajnr: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:

hahahahaha

We wouldn't accept your money cos we know you can't afford it, we know you have nothing maybe you even trade a skull to have that money..

Coz you lied about the twins already and you're still going to tell lies in one way or the other before 6pm grin grin

Well you wouldn't accept me coz you prefer those who doll up looking rich but can't boast of 100k in their accounts compared to "We" who doll up like Mark Zuckerberg but with fat account balance..Hehehehe! Why do I need a skull to make raba I knw Raba made from skull no dey last forever grin grin Oya talk another thing

Sure I'll definitely come with 2 trucks wey go carry diapers grin grin

Angry Bawo..Na normal issh to me. grin
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
Coz you lied about the twins already and you're still going to tell lies in one way or the other before 6pm grin grin

Well you wouldn't accept me coz you prefer those who doll up looking rich but can't boast of 100k in their accounts compared to "We" who doll up like Mark Zuckerberg but with fat account balance..Hehehehe! Why do I need a skull to make raba I knw Raba made from skull no dey last forever grin grin Oya talk another thing

hahahahaha

lolz
i am enjoying this evening oh..

Imagine like you know me more than my name, like you even know who i am apart from d dp you see on nairaland..

My babies are doing so great in my womb so don't cry and be happy for once with me...

Lolzz (*we* who doll up like mark zuckerberg with fat account..) lolz

like seriously, and you can't even transport yourself to see my parent, you are just there calling them by phone, you haven't even seem my real face self cos you are broke and can't maintain me.. Lolz

you think i don't know your motive.. Be look for skull lemme see who will sell for you..

Diaper from skull money please is better you just stay in your house, we will send you baby gifts through jumia.. Okay.. Don't bother coming oh.. If you try it, you can end up in the other part oh..
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by princetom1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
lol.....check my signature ping me to know.

It says switched off cheesy
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by Kaslino(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
maturemindsonly:
I prefer BMW X6 M

Bro,you're on point! All these GLE Coupes dem dey drop everyday like twins no follow.Dem say na coupe,yet na 4 door we dey see.Last last,dem no fit beat X6M for road except on price.I love Mercedes a lot but this GLE series is a desperate attempt at overpowering the X6.But since its a Merc,it will sell.
I sign am finally for X6M when i watched a video in which it beat an Infiniti FX50s,Range Rover Sport Supercharged and Porsche Cayenne S on a single drag race.I weak finally after watching X6M defeat Porsche 918 on a track.If dose ones fit fall,wetin come be GLE 450 or even GLE 63 for X6M side? #X6M all the way

1 Like

Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by princetom1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:

hahahahaha

lolz

Imagine like you know me more than my name, like you even know who i am apart from d dp you see on nairaland..

My babies are doing so great in my womb so don't cry and be happy for once with me...

like seriously, and you can't even transport yourself to see my parent, you are just there calling them by phone, you haven't even seem my real face self cos you are broke and can't maintain me.. Lolz

you think i don't know your motive.. Be look for skull lemme see who will sell for you..

Diaper from skull money please is better you just stay in your house, we will send you baby gifts through jumia.. Okay.. Don't bother coming oh.. If you try it, you can end up in the other part oh..

Yekpa, kuku let d guy die... grin
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
princetom1:

It says switched off cheesy
lol.....
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by maturemindsonly(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kaslino:

Bro,you're on point! All these GLE Coupes dem dey drop everyday like twins no follow.Dem say na coupe,yet na 4 door we dey see.Last last,dem no fit beat X6M for road except on price.I love Mercedes a lot but this GLE series is a desperate attempt at overpowering the X6.But since its a Merc,it will sell.
I sign am finally for X6M when i watched a video in which it beat an Infiniti FX50s,Range Rover Sport Supercharged and Porsche Cayenne S on a single drag race.I weak finally after watching X6M defeat Porsche 918 on a track.If dose ones fit fall,wetin come be GLE 450 or even GLE 63 for X6M side? #X6M all the way

ur head valid
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by smartty68(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:
oboi see ride

dacovajnr:
optional1:

Oya find your way..
dacovajnr:

optional1:

hahahahaha

dacovajnr:

optional1:

hahahahaha

lolz

So una two carry family matter enter this thread bah...

Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
smartty68:

is your family matter Or is your thread

Dacovajnr honey come and carry this man before i mess on his head oh..
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
princetom1:

Yekpa, kuku let d guy die... grin

he can not die oh..
He is meant to live longer than his fathers.. cheesy
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by dacovajnr: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
smartty68:

Baami is it your family matter? Abeg free us

But my advice for you be say no marry wife like optional1 if you no get liver to handle her grin grin
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
Baami is it your family matter? Abeg free us

But my advice for you be say no marry wife like optional if you no get liver to handle her grin grin

lolz
he will just kick bucket before his time.. grin cheesy
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by dacovajnr: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:

is your family matter Or is your thread

Dacovajnr honey come and carry this man before i mess on his head oh..
iffa slap you ehn..was it not you who started the whole Brouhaha, now you're satisfied.

Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
iffa slap you ehn..was it not you who started the whole Brouhaha, now you're satisfied.

see as you dey disgrace our family for public with your anger

chai...

I don go..
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by dacovajnr: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:

lolz
he will just kick bucket before his time.. grin cheesy
Kick Bucket Bawo? shocked That Tiny mouth of yours like North Korea long range missile that leaks uncontrollably undecided

Lemme go back and give you the response you deserve to your last msg angry
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by dacovajnr: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:

see as you dey disgrace our family for public with your anger

chai...

I don go..
Imagine.playin victim card as usual

Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
Kick Bucket Bawo? shocked That Tiny mouth of yours like North Korea long range missile that leaks uncontrollably undecided

Lemme go back and give you the response you deserve to your last msg angry

na your one and only iyawo i be oh

if i no get mouth all this brokely go just carry me with their spoilt sweet mouth oh.. And you know i will fall cos as omo igbo we like sweet thingss

you too dey vex oh shior... Remember na public light you dey oh... Control your vexing oh before you throw bottle..
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
Imagine.playin victim card as usual

if i don't play my cards well who will
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by dacovajnr: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:

na your one and only iyawo i be oh

if i no get mouth all this brokely go just carry me with their spoilt sweet mouth oh.. And you know i will fall cos as omo igbo we like sweet thingss

you too dey vex oh shior... Remember na public light you dey oh... Control your vexing oh before you throw bottle..
@ the emboldened, Haa! So na Brooklyn ppl fit sweet talk you! Chai Abbey you don suffer! Where I take see you sef to the extent of Wooing you? embarassed

Only you have my mumu button, oya do the needful grin
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by dacovajnr: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:

if i don't play my cards well who will
Leave that to the twins kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Highlander SUV / Peugeot 407 - How Much? / Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.