Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,403 members, 7,853,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) (3508 Views)

Igor Moroz Destroys His Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV By Dropping It From Helicopter / N120m 2019 Range Rover SV Coupe Is The Most Luxurious 2-door SUV (photos) / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by smartty68(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
smartty68:

So una two carry family matter enter this thread bah...
dacovajnr:
Baami is it your family matter? Abeg free us

But my advice for you be say no marry wife like optional1 if you no get liver to handle her grin grin
Una weh done
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
@ the emboldened, Haa! So na Brooklyn ppl fit sweet talk you! Chai Abbey you don suffer! Where I take see you sef to the extent of Wooing you? embarassed

Only you have my mumu button, oya do the needful grin

lolz

you think say i fit leave you ni??

Oya go register your name for the wooing thread.
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
Leave that to the twins kiss
impossible you wanna teach them bad thing right from my womb right..
Holy Ghost fire oh...
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
smartty68:
Una weh done

thank you sir...
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by dacovajnr: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:

impossible you wanna teach them bad thing right from my womb right..

Holy Ghost fire oh...
That's not even Necessary, Their father's gene is too strong to be overthrown by their Momma's own, so keep calm and chop kiss kiss
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by dacovajnr: 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:

lolz

you think say i fit leave you ni??

Oya go register your name for the wooing thread.
I'll rather kill "us" than watch another man take you away from me kiss

I'm on the thread already.
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
That's not even Necessary, Their father's gene is too strong to be overthrown by their Momma's own, so keep calm and chop kiss kiss

my kids will have to carry my gene oh or else i leave them for only you to take care of them..
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
I'll rather kill "us" than watch another man take you away from me kiss

I'm on the thread already.

*us* ke biko i never born my twins oh..

I didn't see you oh..
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by dacovajnr: 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:

my kids will have to carry my gene oh or else i leave them for only you to take care of them..
After the breastfeeding stage,you're free to leave them in my care kiss
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by dacovajnr: 12:02am On Aug 11, 2017
optional1:

*us* ke biko i never born my twins oh..

I didn't see you oh..
They're going with "us" ni as we can't leave em behind..

Ayam there Wife
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 12:10am On Aug 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
After the breastfeeding stage,you're free to leave them in my care kiss

they won't taste my breastmilk oh..
You have to do the breastfeeding yourself since you want them to carry your gene..

I won't let my boobs sag for breastfeeding oh....
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 12:13am On Aug 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
They're going with "us" ni as we can't leave em behind..

Ayam there Wife

abeg leave my innocent twins out of your troubles, k!ll only urself biko...

I can't carry twins for 9months and one man will just come from nowhere and take them with him cos he is selfie..

Impossicant oh..
Tell them you didn't see me and my unborn twins..
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by dacovajnr: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
optional1:

abeg leave my innocent twins out of your troubles, k!ll only urself biko...

I can't carry twins for 9months and one man will just come from nowhere and take them with him cos he is selfie..

Impossicant oh..
Tell them you didn't see me and my unborn twins..
See Selfish Wife..we did absolutely everything together now you want me to die alone!..

you carried twins for 9months? You know the efforts I put to ensure which brought about the twins?
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
See Selfish Wife..we did absolutely everything together now you want me to die alone!..

you carried twins for 9months? You know the efforts I put to ensure which brought about the twins?

lolz
oga you were born alone so u should die alone oh...

I have told you before the twins is not yours..
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by dacovajnr: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
optional1:

lolz
oga you were born alone so u should die alone oh...

I have told you before the twins is not yours..
I didn't chop my money alone,

The twins are mine till paternity test state otherwise
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
I didn't chop my money alone,

The twins are mine till paternity test state otherwise

who chop your money I work for my money mr, go and meet those side chick you spend your money on..

Paternity test won't be carried out on my twins cos i know their father, he was the one who disvirgin..

So oga go and claim another child not my own..
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by dacovajnr: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
optional1:

who chop your money I work for my money mr, go and meet those side chick you spend your money on..

Paternity test won't be carried out on my twins cos i know their father, he was the one who disvirgin..

So oga go and claim another child not my own..
Which money you worked for exactly? The one I dey give you on daily basis? undecided

Born dem make we see who dem go resemble
Re: The All Powerful Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV (photos) by optional1(f): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
See me see river niger oh

which kind thing be this one..

You wey no fit feed once in a day if not for my help that you are eating 4 times in a day now..
Is you that will give me money on a daily basis..

I haff told you to stop blowing lies in public is embarrassing to my unborn twin girls..

dacovajnr:
Which money you worked for exactly? The one I dey give you on daily basis? undecided

Born dem make we see who dem go resemble

God knows you won't sight your eyes on my twin girls..

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Want To Sell Your Car Within 3hrs, I Can Help You Get That Done. / Advice Needed!!! Acura Mdx Vs Honda Pilot / The Pricey Car Collection Of Billionaire Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.