Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" (24459 Views)

Hon. Arc. Ibrahim Al-mustapha Aliyu's Bill Scaled Through First Reading / Hon. Arc. Ibrahim Al-mustapha Aliyu Wins At Appeal Court / Magnus Abe Dumps APC For PDP - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by PMBNG(m): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
AN active supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari in Kano, Ibrahim Al-Amin, has defected from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

A former chairman of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) in Kano, Al Amin said he decided to dump the APC over its “inability to redeem all its campaign promises”.

He said he could not remain in a party that “is doing what it accused other parties of”.

“Although I do not regret supporting and voting for Buhari, I cannot remain in the party because it is not running the country properly. I hold Buhari in high esteem but he is not in control of the present government,” he told reporters on Wednesday.

“President Buhari has lost control of his government since he fell sick. Some people took advantage of that and are now controlling the government.

“I am highly disappointed in the APC because it has reneged on the promises it made to Nigerians. What we have been accusing other political parties of doing, the APC is now doing them. There is poverty everywhere and the APC is not doing anything to bail-out the masses.

“I am in politics to serve my people directly or indirectly and I am not comfortable with the way the ruling party is handling the affairs of Nigerians.

“Our major problem is that our political parties are not based on ideologies.”

He said despite the massive support which the current administration got in the north, it has not done enough for the people from the region.

“I am disappointed with the administration after all the votes provide to Buhari by north-west but the region shortchanged in term of execution of developmental projects,” he said.

“My expectation is government will reciprocate the region with laudable project but unfortunately the government is being under control of some southerners.

“I have no regret of campaigning for Buhari in 2015 because I respect him so much but the party disappointed people that voted it into power.

“All my cross carpeting has been from the ruling parties to oppositions and on three occasions I held a party to win election. I am not in politics to use political office to make financial gains but I am in politics to have the opportunity to serve the people.

“I have no reason to remain in the party that disappointed Nigerians and the party failed to improve the economic development of the people of the country rather contributed to serious hardship among the populace.”

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/08/cannot-apc-buhari-supporter-dumped-apc-pdp/

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by nextprince: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Simply put, no atm machine in apc.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by Yeligray(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
Apc is not a perfect political party.. Believe it or not some of them if not all have 'ille' activities going on.

23 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by Yeligray(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Confused people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
lol... Is Buhari the worst president right now in the world?

Only time will judge.

But it is good that you forget politics, it won't money into your pocket.

Why can't you tap from this IIHT ICT scholarship and develop yourself.

Click Here To Register

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by Beress(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
The end of this empty skull is near cheesy cheesy

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by PeterObi2019(m): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Failure is indeed an orphan cheesy cheesy

Zombies how far

cc

Omenka
Passingshot
NgeneUkwune
Omenkalives
Sarrki
HungerBAD
Gberra
Mynd44
Nextprince
Dropshot

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by PeterObi2019(m): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

You don't mean it.... So which atm did the grass cutter used?

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by paBuhari(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
They have started. APC are sending their moles like viruses to destroy PDP.

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by nextprince: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
PeterObi2019:

You don't mean it.... So which atm did the grass cutter used?
English

6 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by PeterObi2019(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

English

Zombie

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by NothingDoMe: 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
Yes you are very correct. Only over the counter withdrawals and backdoor banking with APC.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by NothingDoMe: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

English
leo, which ATM did the grass cutter use?

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by NothingDoMe: 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
lol... Is Buhari the worst president right now in the world?

Only time will judge.

But it is good that you forget politics, it won't money into your pocket.

Why can't you tap from this IIHT ICT scholarship and develop yourself.

Click Here To Register
Nna have you sold the agitation for ICT?

Abi them Don hack your account?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by bayutech(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
APC and Buhari are failure, don't transfer to APC alone.

in another news

Be among the early bird to join this networking and information resources website. you can earn up to N9,000 per refer, earn publishing articles, selling digital products and creating and selling an online course on entrepreneurship.

D'lite Readers Profit Hub

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by Iceman2017(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Their eyes don dey clear grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by sweatlana: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
sad
Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by innop221(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin good to see the bad ones are leaving for good
Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by Thisis2raw(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
They don they go, one by one
Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by NwaAmaikpe: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
shocked

We need a revolution.

An APC member leaves APC to join PDP.
These political parties are made up of the same individuals.

We need to line them all up and kill.
The drums of the revolution have begun to sound.
Please key in!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by toonpardy: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Iceman2017:
Their eyes don dey clear grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by Aburi001: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
Don't mind all these Political Prostitutes, jumping from one party to another.
Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by VanBommel(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
PeterObi2019:

Zombie
that boy is a pathetic scum.bag

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by NothingDoMe: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
PeterObi2019:

Zombie
So nextPrince served in kebbi and the east at the same time? cheesy cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by olakkima: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
cry me a river

Yeligray:
Confused people everywhere.
Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by omoikea(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
abeg which party dey share money nowadays i need join one
Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Any difference btw apc n pdp?
Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by gurunlocker: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

Lol.... the service zombie guy, I served in Kebbi, still served in south east. By the time this administration finish their tenure, you will understand that massive corruption and stealing going on.....

You know what they call stealing with integrity?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" by seunaj: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
I suspect this man is the user with moniker "hungerBad" on nairaland.
So, he has officially decamp after many months in hibernation. Hmmm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads / 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe / Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.