Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? (53920 Views)

What Is This Fruit Called In English? / What Is The English Name For This Fruit? / What Is The Correct Spelling Of This Fruit?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by DonaTee(f): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Addietunes:
Please i need someone to tell me what this fruit is.

cucumerina or so. Can b used to make stew. Save some pple during tomato scarcity
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by joe120120(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
TOMATOES
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by joe120120(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
TOMATOE
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by joe120120(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
TOMATO
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by Slurity(m): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
giant tomatoes
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by gentlegenius(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dnockeror333:

I mean that I have a picture of another fruit I want to post on google in order to know the name. So just tell me how to post it.

gentlegenous stop playing prank with me. Its not really eazy to kick against an whole prick.
You, a genious at it: because of the different names given you by the brothers and sisters on Nairaland yesterday, I picked up an edge of your gauntlet telling you about posting the said information on google that you'll find it there, yet you came to the wrong conclusion that "let me see, may be he is more geni than my genus!" Tyyee mannn!

I ai'nt! Am humble to the fact that no soul had ever been able to lay me flat.
Gentle, please, I need rest from this corner.
Post a general name either on google or wiki, they'll help you with the required information.
Happy searching.
Good day.
OMG... I think I'll faint if I try reading this to the end... Abeg don't tell me again. I'm sorry to bother you.
But please can someone help me read and interpret this?

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by Yakzo(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Addietunes:
it is just another variety of tomato
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by Ormorlehwah(f): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
American Tomato
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by Funkychic(f): 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
madridguy:
Snake tomatoes? shocked

Yes! You're right!....(tomatoes agwo)... I remembered those days when I dey small, my elder sis dem dey use am cook, since den I never see am again till now
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by madridguy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
The thing is nowhere to be found again tongue

Funkychic:

Yes! You're right!....(tomatoes agwo)... I remembered those days when I dey small, my elder sis dem dey use am cook, since den I never see am again till now
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by Funkychic(f): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Addietunes:

Abeg Op......which interior village u from snap dis fruit come?
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by musicwriter(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Addietunes:

We don't know the name. The name English people told us to call it is not the name. The name would be what its called in your village, unless this's an English lesson.

What a shame we can't even name our own fruits and vegetables, all in the name of education!.
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Wow!!! Never knew such exists.
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by METEORICQUAN(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
dayo2me:
looks like cocoa seed
undecided
dayo2me:
looks like cocoa seed
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by eodiac(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
tomato paste
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by mofogmholu(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
millomaniac:

Lolz

jux helped one nt quite long tryin to do same on a banana tree grin
millomaniac:

Lolz

jux helped one nt quite long tryin to do same on a banana tree
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by NaijaElba(m): 12:54am On Aug 14, 2017
sod09:
even dude
I was joking cool

I for fear...
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by arnold123: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Addietunes:
madick
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by fratermathy(m): 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Buhari is d name

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland. Disregard his posts. Things are like this are why minorities will always mistrust Igbos and their Biafra. Imagine the level of desperation and audacity.
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland. Disregard his posts. Things are like this are why minorities will always mistrust Igbos and their Biafra. Imagine the level of desperation and audacity.

zombie oooo zombiee eeh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crocodile Barbeque Served Somewhere In Abuja! (vid) / 15 Ways Of Drinking Garri / 10 Delicious Nigerian Street Foods (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.