Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (380103 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Aleora(f): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Google is your friend Google it

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Duuzsz(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
There’s F1 ( Unmarried son and daughter of us citizen)

Aleora:
I think there is F1 immigrant category
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Duuzsz(m): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lol.. F1 is Unmarried son and daughter of us citizen over 21yrs. Are you conversant with visa bulletin? If you are, you would have know F1 is the first family preference you’ll see bros.

Spanishmilf:
F1 is not in immigrant category it education bro

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Spanishmilf(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Duuzsz:
Lol.. F1 is Unmarried son and daughter of us citizen over 21yrs. Are you conversant with visa bulletin? If you are, you would have know F1 is the first family preference you’ll see bros.

k
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by olamie: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
Tbabe11:

Who else was able to travel to the US with a pending petition and the reason for the travel? Kindly share, thank you

Who else was able to travel to the US with a pending petition and the reason for the travel? Kindly share, thank you [/quote]

I renewed my visa twice while i was waiting as well. It does not change anything, however, you should be truthful. I was even asked again at the point of interview if anyone filed for me.

I wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by mcfwesh(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Oluwajosef:

Hello Guys

This is happening to me and my brother. We noticed our names were removed from my moms case after the submission of civil documents. We asked NVC and we were told our case is under review for the applicability of cspa.

My question is how long does cspa take coz this is our 4month waiting.. Has anyone seen, heard or gone through this process before. Kindly assist

Hi. Found anything? We are in this together.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oluwajosef: 12:02am On Nov 13, 2019
mcfwesh:

Hi. Found anything? We are in this together.

Nothing yet bro. Still waiting on the house to help. Guys kindly assist
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by stevebless: 6:56am On Nov 13, 2019
After I lost my job (naija wahala), I applied for B1/B2 visa with wife and kids because I still had about 3 years before PD would become current and also because "uncle depression" came visiting due to my joblessness and feeling of hopelessness. I made a mistake of lying about my immigrant application (due to bad advice from an agent) and we received a sweet bouncing that day. After that, I kept receiving individual "bouncings" left and right from subsequent applications, even Canada gave me the boot. So I tell you solemnly, DON'T LIE for any reason whatsoever. Na truth sure pass o.
By the way, for those of you yet to travel, enjoy the heat now o. When you come here you won't feel your fingers again. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by uchetobi(f): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2019
Tbabe11:

Who else was able to travel to the US with a pending petition and the reason for the travel? Kindly share, thank you

We did... we’v renewed tourist visa multiply and had two kids over there on medical visas.

When filling the form be truthful but also state your ties to Nigeria.. eg we had very good jobs and stated how much we earned in that column and emphasized there is no way we were going to abandon that to be illegal in the USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Beautyaddy: 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
stevebless:
After I lost my job (naija wahala), I applied for B1/B2 visa with wife and kids because I still had about 3 years before PD would become current and also because "uncle depression" came visiting due to my joblessness and feeling of hopelessness. I made a mistake of lying about my immigrant application (due to bad advice from an agent) and we received a sweet bouncing that day. After that, I kept receiving individual "bouncings" left and right from subsequent applications, even Canada gave me the boot. So I tell you solemnly, DON'T LIE for any reason whatsoever. Na truth sure pass o.
By the way, for those of you yet to travel, enjoy the heat now o. When you come here you won't feel your fingers again. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Come where?

The entire US do not experience the same weather.

Speak only for the State you reside in.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Tbabe11: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
uchetobi:

We did... we’v renewed tourist visa multiply and had two kids over there on medical visas.

When filling the form be truthful but also state your ties to Nigeria.. eg we had very good jobs and stated how much we earned in that column and emphasized there is no way we were going to abandon that to be illegal in the USA
Thank you
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Tbabe11: 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
olamie:

I renewed my visa twice while i was waiting as well. It does not change anything, however, you should be truthful. I was even asked again at the point of interview if anyone filed for me.
Thank you
I wish you luck.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by yemco74: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Tbabe11:

I was able to be granted a Visa with my F4 petition pending.i just states that I have a pending F4 petition.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Spanishmilf(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Any update on F2a??
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by kellycute(m): 7:11am On Nov 14, 2019
The waiting is interesting. Get yourself busy and pretend you ain't waiting. Go ahead with your life, like a flash the welcome letter will dropppp!!!!

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Duuzsz(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
Duuzsz:
I wouldn’t say I’m new here, but I’ve been following and reading this thread from the first page to the last one, took me 2days. I wanted to be sure if my question has been answered, I must say this thread is full of useful informations. Thanks to pretty16, Oladeep etc. God bless you!

Here’s is my question: I’m in F1 category, pd was Nov 2014, Vermont service center. We got the noa1(notice of action 1) but we’ve not gotten any approval notice (noa2), does it take that long to get approved? Has anyone experienced this or something is wrong with my case ? How long does it take to get approval notice?

Thank you �

Any response, please
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pristine88: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
Duuzsz:

Any response, please

I might be mistaken but from the bulletin, It hasn't gotten to Nov 2014 yet!!!
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Duuzsz(m): 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
pristine88:

I might be mistaken but from the bulletin, It hasn't gotten to Nov 2014 yet!!!

I know pristine88, it’s just that approval comes before case is current (I mean before priority date is current). On the norms, I’m suppose to get the Noa2 ( notice of action 2) before my priority date which is Nov 2014. Shey u see why I dey wori!
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 6:30am On Nov 19, 2019
This is the bulletin released for December

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by honharr(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2019
Ajenikoko89:
getting close.i am June
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Spanishmilf(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2019
kellycute:
The waiting is interesting. Get yourself busy and pretend you ain't waiting. Go ahead with your life, like a flash the welcome letter will dropppp!!!!
Nice talk my broda, he who sit down and do nothing waiting for his petition to be approved is just useless.... Nice talk
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Spanishmilf(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2019
Ajenikoko89:
I can see that F2a is current
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2019
Spanishmilf:
I can see that F2a is current
F2a has been current for a long period of time now
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Laserman: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2019
I finally got my immigrant visa approved today!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by sirgigs: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hello,
Please help.

My wife's name was included in the Petition her GrandMa filed for her parents in 2006.
But when NVC sent the letter, my wife's name was automatically removed.

Please in cases like this, while applying for a B1/B2 visiting visa what should be selected as per immigrant intention...........YES or NO?

Taal17:

In the end you answer what you want
Its either the truth or not
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Laserman:
I finally got my visa today!
Congratulations
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by ibe003(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Laserman:
congratulations
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Duuzsz(m): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Laserman:

Wow congratulations Laserman! One by one we’ll all get it ijn. Oya gist us how it went down.. the interview questions and all. Once again congrats!
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Laserman: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Here's the transcript:

VO: Good morning
ME: Good morning

VO: Do you swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth
ME: I do

VO: Who filed for you
ME: My mom

VO: How long has she been in the US
ME: I told him

VO: How did she get her citizenship

VO: Have you ever been outside Nigeria

VO: How many siblings do you have
Me: I told him

VO: How many of them are in the US

VO: Do you have any extended family there in the US
ME: Yes, an Uncle

VO: Do you have any photographs of you and you mom
ME: Handed them over to him

VO: Where do you work

VO: Alright, I'll now go ahead to issue you a visa, he then handed me two white sheets

Duuzsz:

Wow congratulations Laserman! One by one we’ll all get it ijn. Oya gist us how it went down.. the interview questions and all. Once again congrats!
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by olu4life(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hi guys,
Please for police clearance and medical examination, does anyone have a rough cost estimate of both?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
olu4life:
Hi guys,
Please for police clearance and medical examination, does anyone have a rough cost estimate of both?
For police clearance the cost is 3500 and coupd be higher than that dont know much about medical examination
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by richhills(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Did mine last week 6k, another guy paid 7k and another old woman was about yo drop 10k before she asked me how much i paid she then bargained to 8k. Depends on your negotiation skill. Police and money you know
Ajenikoko89:

For police clearance the cost is 3500 and coupd be higher than that dont know much about medical examination

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (179) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.