Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) (78910 Views)

Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by topganhotel: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
This night would be fire for fire in za oza room
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by stefanweeks: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
no be small knacking go place between the hours of 10pm to 7am
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by ozoneboy(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Chai social media,see how this people are exposing their selfes to book haram pips. angry
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by spartan117(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
GOD bless the soldiers
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lalas247:
It's going to be a long night grin
See as he gallant
If na you nko? Lol
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by AntiWailer: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
kinibigdeal:
I love Governor Fayose for giving APC a run for their money. He criticize them for not making rotation, now they did..and some will say the man is not making sense

So the same men av been fighting since Jonathan's days ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
ShyCypher:
The lady in the background in the third pix is pregnant & also nursing a baby! shocked

Because Of Her Big Tummy? Grow Up Sir.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
ChAI NA ONLY THEIR BED I DEY PITY FOR THIS NIGHT

2 Likes

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by muller101(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
1st pics. Hugs can be so embarrassing if u miss the initial target.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
The night will be awesome... I just hope they don't any breakables close by.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Noblefreeman(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
him wife don die dis night,the kind konji wen dey hold that guy ehn

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by AfonjaBoston: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women and acting..
The only happy person here is the Soldier, but he will be a fool to believe this.

This woman obviously has been knacking someone in his absence.

Soldiers wives are the most wayward!

Okafor,

Why can't you just shut it sometimes?

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by angusakpuogwu: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
thank God for that
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
If na you nko? Lol
I pity their neighbours grin
Men she go turn IndecentStar tonight wahlahi ... after that kin long service e no easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by xtybliss(f): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
Why do you like hating??
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women and acting..
The only happy person here is the Soldier, but he will be a fool to believe this.

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by juman(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
The clueless apc government is not handling the bokos issue well.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
ShyCypher:
The lady in the background in the third pix is pregnant & also nursing a baby! shocked
So wetin u mean na. Say one one soldier dey help her do wetin her oga dey do as him Sambisa and no break from kpekus chewing
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by goshen26: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
men!!! that night for their house. War with "my wife haram" will occur..........

happy for the family...
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Why their son come resemble their neighbour now?

Bed go hear am tonight and their will be serious moaning,screaming, shouting and speaking in tongues tonight
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
...she took a picture.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by moshino(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
ShyCypher:

So he asks himself, "Then who is that man I call "Daddy" that used to come to our house every night?" undecided

It looks like you're projecting your family history.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by saydfact(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
it is not easy,, God continue to protect the Army
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Fayose d man with citizens interests at heart. Left for this clueless APC government These soldiers would have ended up in APC created boko haram stomachs.

Nigeria soldiers owe Fayose millions of thanks.

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by discman2k2(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
ShyCypher:
That kid looks scared. Prolly the first time seein' this strange man.

In the third pix he looks dazed after he learns the strange man is his father.

So he asks himself, "Then who is that man I call "Daddy" that used to come to our house every night?" undecided
At worst, be positive for once. Haba! People dey read good news, u jes wan spoil am. Abegi

#WalksOuttaThread

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by claremont(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
We need to say a word of prayer on this lady's behalf, she will be absolutely destroyed tonight. We also need to donate to buy her the wheelchair she will need tomorrow morning. grin

Only someone who has served will know the 'konji' soldiers face when deployed for months away from their partners. It's always good to see a happy ending here, many did not come back.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
i bet my right ball in my scrutum that he will not fire that kpomo this night...... grin
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by seunfape(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women and acting..
The only happy person here is the Soldier, but he will be a fool to believe this welcome is real.

you are too good that is my intended msg .
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by sesaan(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
kinibigdeal:
I love Governor Fayose for giving APC a run for their money. He criticize them for not making rotation, now they did..and some will say the man is not making sense
MUMU NA APC D ROTATE TROOPS common sense is scare this days

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women and acting..
The only happy person here is the Soldier, but he will be a fool to believe this welcome is real.

After reading this comment, I said this must be NwaAmaikpe. I checked the username and wasnt disappointed. Wehdone sire.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
bigerboy200:

na life of barracks be that oh...na just to nack,sleep, wake and nack again...
Yes. You are so so rite

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Divay22(f): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lalas247:
It's going to be a long night grin
See as he gallant
Yeah baby
A massive long night at that wink wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Drunk’ Soldier Crushed Brigadier-General Audu Ogbole To Death In Lagos Barracks / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election / Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.