Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,633 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

God Is A Manchester United Fan - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / God Is A Manchester United Fan (981 Views)

10 Signs That God Is Punishing You For Your Sins / When You Marry A Hardcore Man United Fan, Your Wedding Be Like... / Picture Of A Manchester United Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is A Manchester United Fan by SamMilla1(m): 2:01am On Feb 14, 2010
After Five years of winning no trophy, the Arsenal Football Club Fans killed their coach Arsene Wenger. He goes to Heaven and God takes him on a tour. He shows Wenger a little 1-bedroom house with a faded Arsenal Flag banner hanging from the front porch. "This is your home, Coach. Most people don't get their own house up here," God said.

Mr Wenger looks at the house, then turns around and looks at the one sitting on the top of the hill. It's a huge two-story mansion with white marble columns and little patios under all of the windows. Manchester United flags line both sides of the sidewalk with a huge purple and gold Manchester United banner hanging between the marble columns.

"Thanks for the home, God, but let me ask you a question. I get this little 1 bedroom house with a faded Arsenal banner, and Alex Ferguson gets a mansion with new Manchester United banners and flags flying all over the place. Why is that?"

God looks at him seriously for a moment and then replies, "That's not Ferguson’s house, that's mine!!"
Re: God Is A Manchester United Fan by studio43(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2010
Were is the joke?
Re: God Is A Manchester United Fan by SamMilla1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2010
^^ you have just confirmed that you dont belong to this section
Re: God Is A Manchester United Fan by nyabingi(m): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2010
which kain joke be dis
Re: God Is A Manchester United Fan by SamMilla1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2010
Apparently you dont know who is ferguson or wenger.
Re: God Is A Manchester United Fan by Chykason(m): 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2010
Kai! I don die oh!
Sammie u don surprise me oh!
Chi-baby disappoint u for dis valentine?
Why u call dis one a joke?

CMAO. . .crying ma a.s.s off embarassed
Re: God Is A Manchester United Fan by studio43(m): 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2010
Milla your juju no work for dis joke o Lol
Re: God Is A Manchester United Fan by Kunbee: 12:28am On Feb 16, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Bad Luck / The Wedding Test / Help:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.