Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Is People Here For There Own Salvation Or What? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is People Here For There Own Salvation Or What? (564 Views)

Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail / The Foolish Virgins: Salvation Or Eternal Life May Be Too Late For You. / The “Church” Is People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is People Here For There Own Salvation Or What? by lucaya: 2:03am On Feb 14, 2010
I am here to ask from a religious point of view, How come no one in Nigeria know of any person/s that are honest and God fearing?Why I ask, I have friend in Nigeria who are Yoruba,Ibo,Fulani and each don't know of each other (we all met online) and NONE seems to hardly trust the other.All of them say scam is BIG THING there, and hate to give their money to someone for services, afraid that their money will go with the wind.

Sad, I am from the Bahamas, and I find it all sickening,I am here only to get travel visa info, so I can invite my friends to visit me.I am told that the British Embassy in Lagos provide the travel visas to visit the Bahamas(why my country will not do it only, I can only guess"the scam" facts and we leave it up to big brother) and they are of NO HELP, and you have to travel to U.K. for this.

But, if only there was even a TRAVEL AGENCY/S there that can do this, that would be great, but I guess there ain't none in Nigeria that can be trusted.O my God, if that is so, then Honestly the bad outdone the good, and truly almost 150million black people are living in a prison.I get cold dumps as an African descent I am told is of Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani and Krio stock(two large towns in the Capital of Nassau is vibrant with these people,who been keeping traditions for hundreds of years)from West Coast.

Yinna PLEASE help me and provide good advice, if you are from a good Religion do the work the you are to do, email me at lucay1@gmail.com with good advice,I am even willing to pay a fee for it.Please NO SCAMMERS, i am wary, and sick of it, you will be exposed, I won't stop in the name of my God, with getting you done with, however long, cuzz yinna ain't get Mama African no loose wif dat devil an ting, gern wit yenna bad self,jook yinna heart out fa ya,

(1) (Reply)

Haiti Is Nigeria's/ghana's/congo's Family / Christianity And The End Time Prophecy / She Plans To Commit Suicide: Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.