Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? (2735 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? / What Business Can I Invest 500k On With A Weekly Return Of 2k / My Mum Is Retiring Next Year, What Business Can She Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by ANIEXTY(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sorry for posting it here, i brought it here because i believe i'll get mature advice
I'm an aspirant about to enter school this year (by God's grace),
I don't want to rely on my parent when i start school, i wanna help them in my own little way.

I already learnt a skill: 'sewing' and i love it, but i can't do it full time if i start school.

The 30k was my savings meant for a new phone, but then i think investing it is better.

So my question is what can i invest in with 30k that won't distract me from my education ?

Note: I don't do girls !
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by Kylekent59: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sport bet.
2 odds daily.
Monday 30k x 2= 60k
Tue. 60k x 2 = 120k
Wed 120k x 2=240k
Thur 240k x 2=480k
Fri 480k x 2=960k
Sat 960k x 2=1,920,000.00 million
On Sunday u put 20k inside envelope and you give it to your pastor.

A week u make one million nine hundred and twenty thousand.

Think outside d box.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by ANIEXTY(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2017
Kylekent59:
Sport bet.
2 odds daily.
Monday 30k x 2= 60k
Tue. 60k x 2 = 120k
Wed 120k x 2=240k
Thur 240k x 2=480k
Fri 480k x 2=960k

Think outside d box.
Sorry i don't bet !
Cc: lalasticlala abeg help me, i don't want to waste this money.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by titosantana(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2017
Kylekent59:
Sport bet.
2 odds daily.
Monday 30k x 2= 60k
Tue. 60k x 2 = 120k
Wed 120k x 2=240k
Thur 240k x 2=480k
Fri 480k x 2=960k

Think outside d box.
You never see where even 1 odd dey cast?

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by titosantana(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2017
Op, the sewing you learnt is your best bet - you could make a living out of it and further and your education. All you need is packaging.
Coz I can't think of any good business you could start off with 30k except selling of pure water, chewing gum et al.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by SunFlow(m): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
ANIEXTY:
Sorry for posting it here, i brought it here because i believe i'll get mature advice
I'm an aspirant about to enter school this year (by God's grace),
I don't want to rely on my parent when i start school, i wanna help them in my own little way.

I already learnt a skill: 'sewing' and i love it, but i can't do it full time if i start school.

The 30k was my savings meant for a new phone, but then i think investing it is better.

So my question is what can i invest in with 30k that won't distract me from my education ?

Note: I don't do girls !

OP! do you know i wished i learnt sewing after my O'levels? you have a nice skill to start with. find a way to integrate it together with your studies.....even if na patch-patch work.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by tayo60(f): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Sell pure water grin
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by jashar(f): 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
you can sell 'ok' first grade clothes.
you can sell body roll on/body spray
you could actually start selling recharge cards/ pure water (in bags).
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by Destined2win: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
Fry Akara

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by ANIEXTY(m): 8:05am On Aug 12, 2017
jashar:
I think i'm intrested in the 'OK' stuff, please how does it work ?
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by ANIEXTY(m): 8:07am On Aug 12, 2017
SunFlow:

OP! do you know i wished i learnt sewing after my O'levels? you have a nice skill to start with. find a way to integrate it together with your studies.....even if na patch-patch work.
But it's not too late to learn, you can still do it sir !
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by SunFlow(m): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2017
ANIEXTY:

But it's not too late to learn, you can still do it sir !

hahaha... Am in my finals studying mechanical engineering combined with occasional blogging and web design. My brother as you can see, my hands are tied

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by jashar(f): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
ANIEXTY:

I think i'm intrested in the 'OK' stuff, please how does it work ?

Where you based @? If you're in Lagos, go to Yaba/Oshodi/Badagry (near the border), you'll see traders that buy in bales.

Or there's one lady here that sells bales or so... Her thread is for stay @ home moms. Check her out.
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by ANIEXTY(m): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
jashar:

Where you based @? If you're in Lagos, go to Yaba/Oshodi/Badagry (near the border), you'll see traders that buy in bales.

Or there's one lady here that sells bales or so... Her thread is for stay @ home moms. Check her out.
I stay in Akwa Ibom !
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by titosantana(m): 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
jashar:
Nice idea too
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by blaze612(m): 12:39am On Aug 13, 2017
ANIEXTY:

I stay in Akwa Ibom !
We sale quality OK USA grade1 Male, Female, Children, House Hood Rummage (curtain, bedsheets, towels) bales in our warehouse in Aba , though 30k is small for a bale you can top it to 70k or look for someone you can share a bale with and open in a markets, uni uyo, etc and make money. Most of your kinsman do come to Aba to buy goods. check my topic
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by blaze612(m): 12:40am On Aug 13, 2017
ANIEXTY:

I stay in Akwa Ibom !
We sale quality OK USA grade 1 Male, Female, Children, House Hood Rummage (curtain, bedsheets, towels) bales in our warehouse in Aba , though 30k is small for a bale you can top it to 70k or look for someone you can share a bale with a friend and open in a market, uni uyo, etc and make money. Most of your kinsman do come to Aba to buy goods. check my topic https://www.nairaland.com/3970674/buy-quality-grade-one-usa for more info n ask questions. thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by ANIEXTY(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
blaze612:

We sale quality OK USA grade1 Male, Female, Children, House Hood Rummage (curtain, bedsheets, towels) bales in our warehouse in Aba , though 30k is small for a bale you can top it to 70k or look for someone you can share a bale with and open in a market, uni uyo, etc and make money. Most of your kinsman do come to Aba to buy goods. check my topic https://www.nairaland.com/3970674/buy-quality-grade-one-usa for more info n ask questions. thanks.

Lol.... Oga mi, abeg i no get 70k oo !
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by Sleekbaby(f): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
You have skill that can fetch good money if you have sewing machine, just go with your machine, show your friends the cloth you made and you are good to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by ANIEXTY(m): 9:26am On Aug 15, 2017
Sleekbaby:
You have skill that can fetch good money if you have sewing machine, just go with your machine, show your friends the cloth you made and you are good to go
Thank you very much, i have a sewing machine.
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? by Sleekbaby(f): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=ANIEXTY post=59489765]
Thank you very much, i have a sewing machine.

Then you don't have a problem. I wish you success.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Childhood Memories / To Make Incest Legal Or Not / How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.