Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Actress Anita Joseph Returns To Her Old Ways?_see How She Expose Cleavage Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Anita Joseph Returns To Her Old Ways?_see How She Expose Cleavage Again (1600 Views)

#OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age / Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Anita Joseph Returns To Her Old Ways?_see How She Expose Cleavage Again by itspzpics(m): 3:39am On Aug 11, 2017
Actress Anita Joseph returns to her old ways _See How She expose Cleavage In New Photo.

Pretty actress #AnitaJoseph seems to have forgotten in hurry she made a pledge of turning a new leaf months back not to bare it all again.
anitaThe mother of one child seems to be back to her old ways with the picture she posted on her instagram yesterday morning (Thursday, August 10). Though a lovely picture, she ate her words by exposing too much.

The actress cum singer spoke with encomium.ng in a chat a couple of months back about her determination to start dressing differently. She said then, “I didn’t change my dress sense because I want to settle down, the husband has not come. I just sat down and I realized it is time to change the way I dress. I wouldn’t be wearing some of the things I used to wear anymore, I wouldn’t be exposing my cleavages again.”

But now she is back to her old ways… see some of her recent pictures below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/actress-anita-joseph-returns-to-her-old.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Returns To Her Old Ways?_see How She Expose Cleavage Again by maleekberry: 5:42am On Aug 11, 2017
Can a leopard change his spots
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Returns To Her Old Ways?_see How She Expose Cleavage Again by 400billionman: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2017
COWBELL ?
Our Milk !

(1) (Reply)

Female Teen Locked In A Room By Teen Gang Members And Being Force To Strip Nak3d / Ex-BBNaija, Khole Step Out In Completely See-Through Underwear Outfit (photos) / Singer Victoria Kimani Expose Her Boobs In Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.