Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner (12559 Views)

INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP / Sources: DSS To Quiz Ibeanu, INEC Commissioner For Logistics (updated) / Amina Zakari Is Buhari's Niece - INEC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by Odingo1: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2017
alphaconde:
apart from giving birth to us, what else did women do
North stay own your own with your mentality
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by Partnerbiz2: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2017
cool
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by Onedibe1: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2017
alphaconde:

Leasing us frm konji,dats very important..
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by NothingDoMe: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

...by banging your ugly mum wink
Hahaha. I've told you never to go full Savage. Unfortunately you never learn. Sigh.

Hello leo.
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by Tsmart1(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2017
BUY CHEAP AND CLEAN LAPTOP ©25K AND ABOVE + + +
CALL ME NOW OR NO JUST WHATSAPP ME 09095620116
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by LexngtonSteele: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hahaha. I've told you never to go full Savage. Unfortunately you never learn. Sigh.

Hello leo.

You Googled my name and found how HARD i can go grin...

She said you should bring back ice-packs when coming home. It hurts down there grin
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by NothingDoMe: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

You Googled my name and found how HARD i can go grin...

She said you should bring back ice-packs when coming home. It hurts down there grin
Awwwwwwww. Lol. Leo mai guy.
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by vickylincon(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Yes...obviously your brain needs a stabilizer.

I knew the difference between ELECTION and ERECTION since Primary 1.

I also knew to keep quiet when I had nothing reasonable to say...I would teach you that skill grin
badt guy. since pry 1
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by oskaaay(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2017
how does that concern me shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Check Out:
How To Get Real Instagram Followers For Your Business/personal IG Account-reveal
>> https://www.nairaland.com/3981240/how-get-real-instagram-followers
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by VanBommel(m): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Yes...obviously your brain needs a stabilizer.

I knew the difference between ELECTION and ERECTION since Primary 1.

I also knew to keep quiet when I had nothing reasonable to say...I would teach you that skill grin
you've been defending your stvpidity since, why not take correction and move on undecided
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by ican2020: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2017
It looks as if the lady's husband is already occupying a political position.

It is the stupidity of Buhari that throw up her name in the first place
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by Oblang(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2017
We for no hear word today only if the said woman is from that republic... grin grin
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by bencarson007(m): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2017
alphaconde:

Kids
Imagine a grown ass man saying this shit.
Na wa o
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by Thobiy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
taylor88:
faceless presidency

i heard buhari died last night

a bro called me from London
Well done bro, continue grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by LexngtonSteele: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
VanBommel:

VanBommel the fagg0t Igbo boy to his useless homosexual dad and spermbank wh0re of a mother
-

you've been defending your stvpidity since, why not take correction and move on undecided

No wonder.. was wondering how someone can be so unlucky.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo / Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves / Ibori Appeals Conviction, Drags UK To European Court Of Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.