Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? (7560 Views)

Why You Should Call People's Names Correctly? / If We Do Not Kill Bid'ah, Bid'ah Will Kill Us / Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by najib632(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2017
QuietHammer:
Boooorrriiing. Is it true that Mohammed(PBUH) was a bandit?
No he was not, when the Quraish pagans were making life difficult for muslims, the muslims migrated to Medina and then the pagans decided to sell the proerties of muslims so when the news about what the Quraish have done arrived, the meccan muslims were saddened so the messenger of Allah S.A.W. promised them that they will get their wealth back and so they went to raid caravan and then the muslims who were not prepared for at all had to engage in a battle which was later named the battle of badr you should read about the battle of badr from Islamic sources or non-bias historians.
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by QuietHammer(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2017
najib632:
No he was not, when the Quraish pagans were making life difficult for muslims, the muslims migrated to Medina and then the pagans decided to sell the proerties of muslims so when the news about what the Quraish have done arrived, the meccan muslims were saddened so the messenger of Allah S.A.W. promised them that they will get their wealth back and so they went to raid caravan and then the muslims who were not prepared for at all had to engage in a battle which was later named the battle of badr you should read about the battle of badr from Islamic sources or non-bias historians.
Thank you kindly
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by principalgee: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
This is an interesting topic, may Almighty Allah guide us right .
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by najib632(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
QuietHammer:
Thank you kindly
You're welcome, may Allah guide us onto the straight path.
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by aleeyus(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Rubbish undecided

So I can't comment because am not a Muslim

Before you commented,
there was prompt:

Are You A Muslim?
"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

and you click yes.

Why ? ? ? be smart, please.

hope you understand me.
Thank you.
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by EazyMoh(m): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
One of the greatest Islamic Scholar's ( I think Imam Malik) advised if you have 99 reasons/proofs to call someone a Kafir and one reason to call him a Muslim you better stick with that one reason than rail calling him a Kafir and risk displeasing Allah (S.W.T)
Allah knows best.
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by teebest4we(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
Islam is the religion of prove, thanks brother for the write up, but bidha is not divided in to 2 even if, it is good to happy for committing sin?
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by MhizzAJ(f): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
aleeyus:

Before you commented,
there was prompt:

Are You A Muslim?
"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

and you click yes.

Why ? ? ? be smart, please.

hope you understand me.
Thank you.

That nonsense should be removed afterall Muslims comment on christian threads.
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by aleeyus(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

That nonsense should be removed afterall Muslims comment on christian threads.
Ok, contact about it. In a clever, smart and professional way.

Always respect others.

Yours faithfully.
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by topzeezo: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Aslm i have a bit question here pls. I want some one 2 enlight me brief about khulafau rashideen.....
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by iamgenius(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
topzeezo:
Aslm i have a bit question here pls. I want some one 2 enlight me brief about khulafau rashideen.....
They were the four khulafaau after the death of the prophet(peace be upon him). Whatever they say or do are also Sunnah. They Prophet(peace be upon him) said: Be Upon My Sunnah And D Sunnah Of Khulafaa Raashideen.
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by good4all40: 2:53am On Aug 12, 2017
DeathStroke007:
AND ABU ISRAIL DID BIDA BUT HE IS N0T A KAFIR because the conditions to be fufilled in doing bida before one can become a kafir didnt complete in his actions. 1. HE SAID HE WONT TALK. 2. HE WONT SIT 3. HE WONT BREAK HIS FAST (that he is using these actions to worship ALLAH= BIDA) . . . Rasul said he should sit, he complied and sit. Rasul said he should talk, he complied. Rasul said he should continue his fast and break it at n0rmal time he c0mplied. . .I hope we remember the conditions of making takfir.1. forgetfulness 2. mis-understanding or mis-interpretation 3. force . . ABU ISRAIL DID WHAT HE DID DUE TO MISUNDERSTANDING OF WORSHIPPING ALLAH, RASUL CORRECTED HIM AND HE LISTENED TO CORRECTION(that is why he isnt a kafir). ABU ISRAIL DID BIDA BUT ISNT A KAFIR. there is difference between bida, the individual that did bida and a khafir . . . lu

Apparently you did not understand that hadith of Abu Israeel in Sahih Bukhari. The point to be understood from that hadith as explained by our scholars is if all bidiah is Kufr or Shirk as you and your Jabata takfeeree mentor proclaimed, the Prophet will never have asked him to continue his fast because every shrik destroys Ibaadah for the fact that the Prophet asked Abu Israeel to continue his fast, shows that those kinds of innovation do not destroy someone's Ibaadah completely this is in line with the hadith of the Prophet that says "whoever invented anything into this deen without our command will have it rejected. I have like four to five different hadith apart from this that l quoted which are all very authentic that say bidiah are never in the same category, but it saddens me tremendously that you and your takfeeree leader are always adamant on DOLAALAH so let me save my time for something more Fruitful.

The Prophet, the noblest companions and their predecessors and all scholars of this Ummah believe Bidah is of different category with proofs. You can never compare those three Bidah of Abu Israel to the bidiah of someone that went to the grave and call upon Sheu to assit him, or to the bidiah of Jahmiyyah or Mu'tazelaah etc.

Can you tell a Muslim that is celebrating and wore the attire of Eyo festival to continue his fast if he tells you he is fasting. You will never dare tell him to continue his fast because you know clearly that Allah will never accept his sawm because Eyo is Shrik. for Allah to accept his fast he has to make Tawbah from the Shrik and set aside another day to start afresh his fast. If all bidia is Shirk as you proclaimed, the Prophet will never ask Abu Israel to continue his fast he will rather tell him to make Tawbah and set aside another day to start a fresh the sawm, but for the fact that the Prophet asked him to continue his fast, this is clear evidence that not all bidiah is Shrik and this is coming from Rasululah himself Alhamdulilah. please don't ever say in your lifetime that that is no proof for division of Bidiah because if you say so, you will be committing bidiah yourself because you are bringing new things to the Deen. I pray Allah guide you aright and rectify your affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
good4all40:

Apparently you did not understand that hadith of Abu Israeel in Sahih Bukhari. The point to be understood from that hadith as explained by our scholars is if all bidiah is Kufr or Shirk as you and your Jabata takfeeree mentor proclaimed, the Prophet will never have asked him to continue his fast because every shrik destroys Ibaadah for the fact that the Prophet asked Abu Israeel to continue his fast, shows that those kinds of innovation do not destroy someone's Ibaadah completely this is in line with the hadith of the Prophet that says "whoever invented anything into this deen without our command will have it rejected. I have like four to five different hadith apart from this that l quoted which are all very authentic that say bidiah are never in the same category, but it saddens me tremendously that you and your takfeeree leader are always adamant on DOLAALAH so let me save my time for something more Fruitful.

The Prophet, the noblest companions and their predecessors and all scholars of this Ummah believe Bidah is of different category with proofs. You can never compare those three Bidah of Abu Israel to the bidiah of someone that went to the grave and call upon Sheu to assit him, or to the bidiah of Jahmiyyah or Mu'tazelaah etc.

Can you tell a Muslim that is celebrating and wore the attire of Eyo festival to continue his fast if he tells you he is fasting. You will never dare tell him to continue his fast because you know clearly that Allah will never accept his sawm because Eyo is Shrik. for Allah to accept his fast he has to make Tawbah from the Shrik and set aside another day to start afresh his fast. If all bidia is Shirk as you proclaimed, the Prophet will never ask Abu Israel to continue his fast he will rather tell him to make Tawbah and set aside another day to start a fresh the sawm, but for the fact that the Prophet asked him to continue his fast, this is clear evidence that not all bidiah is Shrik and this is coming from Rasululah himself Alhamdulilah. please don't ever say in your lifetime that that is no proof for division of Bidiah because if you say so, you will be committing bidiah yourself because you are bringing new things to the Deen. I pray Allah guide you aright and rectify your affairs.

He will still continue his " wakulu bidiatin kufr". He just dey change moniker (Ahlsunnah, deathstroke007 and now abuUthaymeen) May Allah guide him from his takfeery aqeedah!

1 Like

Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2017
good4all40 .. bida judgement is known through its definition. . when bida means making law int0 the deen.. that simply means kufru. every law made by human into the deen = kufru . .be it small or big. . its judgement remain7 the same. .i hope you understand . . for example, s0me0ne whu decides to be making 6 rakat for salat zuhr, and s0meone who insist moulid is in islam and s0meone who goes to the grave and makes dua. . . 1. they all innovated into the deen. 2. they are all kufar if after been explained to that its bida and they insist is. . . . . . . if you are going to divide bida into sin and kufru. .quote hadith or quran where bida(making law into the deen is divided into sin and kufru).. and which bida did khawarij, qodariya, sufi, nasfat, izala, t.m.c and others are into. . mukafira or mufasiko? g
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2017
good4all40 . . now i understand your point.. that is about the fasting.. 1. (a) "what he did is bida" 1. (b) "all bida(kufru) destroys ibaadah (AS LONG AS YOU STAY ON IT). 1. (c) If abu israil refuses to listen to rasul when he told him to start talking, to sit down, to leave the sun, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN PRONOUNCED KAFIR) But because he listen to rasul, HE IS NOT A KAFIR, that is why he was told to continue his fasting). . . for example, a sufi who makes dikr using tesubah. dikr has foundati0n and proof in islam.. when the sufi is told that sufi isnt in islam; 1. he complied. 2. he was told not to use tesubah but hands.. he complied. . 3. next thing is to tell the pers0n to c0ntinue the dikr. . . . .) the problem is n0t with the fasting of abu israil nor dikr of the example i bring.. but with the bida . .not with what had proof in islam . . AM VERY SURE THAT IF ABU ISRAIL FAST FALLS INTO THE DAY RASUL C0MMANDED US NOT TO FAST, HE WILL TELL HIM TO BREAK THAT FAST..BECAUSE THAT FAST ITSELF ISNT IBDAH BUT BIDA
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
DeathStroke007:
A person using tesubah as counting of adkar. . 1. what that pers0n did is bida 2. that pers0n is ahlu bida. 3. its that pers0n actions after been given proof that tesubah is n0t in islam that will let us kn0w if that pers0n is a muslim or kafir . . . . . . . . . when the person is told that, tesuba is bida, and the hadith in which rasul said we sh0uld be using our hands(riqht fingers) as counting adkar.. and the person accepts and stop using tesubah, 1. that person is a muslim 2. that act he did is still bida .. BUT HE IS NO L0NGER AHLU BIDA OR KAFIR. . . that is exactly what happened to abu israil.

Do you even have a shred of sanity in you? Assuming he became a Kaafir when he did the Bid'ia, the Prophet (salallahu alayhi wasalam) would have told him to break his fast. A kaafir would have to affirm the Shahada in order to qualify to Pray, fast....
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by good4all40: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
good4all40 . . now i understand your point.. that is about the fasting.. 1. (a) "what he did is bida" 1. (b) "all bida(kufru) destroys ibaadah (AS LONG AS YOU STAY ON IT). 1. (c) If abu israil refuses to listen to rasul when he told him to start talking, to sit down, to leave the sun, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN PRONOUNCED KAFIR) But because he listen to rasul, HE IS NOT A KAFIR, that is why he was told to continue his fasting). . . for example, a sufi who makes dikr using tesubah. dikr has foundati0n and proof in islam.. when the sufi is told that sufi isnt in islam; 1. he complied. 2. he was told not to use tesubah but hands.. he complied. . 3. next thing is to tell the pers0n to c0ntinue the dikr. . . . .) the problem is n0t with the fasting of abu israil nor dikr of the example i bring.. but with the bida . .not with what had proof in islam . . AM VERY SURE THAT IF ABU ISRAIL FAST FALLS INTO THE DAY RASUL C0MMANDED US NOT TO FAST, HE WILL TELL HIM TO BREAK THAT FAST..BECAUSE THAT FAST ITSELF ISNT IBDAH BUT BIDA

Subhanallah!!! I never knew you are this ignorant of the religion Subhanallah!!. Are you telling me the Prophet will ask someone to continue his Ibaadah even when he fell into clear Kufr or Shrik Ya Allah this is abysmal ignorance!!! Allah says shrik or Kufr destroys actions of Ibaadah. The basic Islamic ruling as taught by the Prophet himself, is that anyone that commits any act of Shrik or kuffr ignorantly would be asked to make Tawbah and all his worships became baatil. Are you telling me when you see someone performing shrik or Kufr as you and your Takfeeree mentor believe all bidiah is Kufr and the person tells you he is fasting are you going to tell the person to continue his fast because he is ignorant of the shrik and Kuffr? Your ignorance is second to none you better make Tawbah and repent from this Haddadee aqeedah l know your boss for many years l myself practiced this aqeedah for many years till l made huge research and l repented and l learnt the correct methodologies of the salaf you better do the same before you die because death can come at anytime. There is no way we can understand Bidiah more than the Prophet if all bidiah is Shirk or Kuffr as you proclaim, the Prophet will never ever asked Abu Israeel to continue his fast because shrik or Kuffr destroy good deeds automatically even if the doer is ignorant of the actions.
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
good4all40 . . I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU, WHEN WILL BIDA, SHIRK, KUFRU destroys one's deed? . . . when you are doing the bida, shirk, kufru OR when you become a kafir?
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
good4all40 . . I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU, WHEN WILL BIDA, SHIRK, KUFRU destroys one's deed? . . . when you are doing the bida, shirk, kufru OR when you become a kafir?. YOU ARE THE IGNORANT HERE. . ALL BIDA IS KUFRU BUT NOT EVERYONE DOING BIDA IS A KAFIR . . during the kufru act like bida, n0b0dy can call the pers0n kafir yet without making sure the pers0n didnt forget, nor made mistake nor is he forced. . .(its in quran). . after those opti0ns have been exhusted, then the pers0n is a kafir. . . SOME OR M0ST PEOPLE DOING BIDA ARE IGN0RANT OF ISLAM LAW.. when they are told and they still c0ntinue due to their own f0ll0wing of their will and desire, they then become a kafir. . ABU ISRAIL IS A IGNORANT MUSLIM, RASUL CORRECTED HIM AND HE FOLLOWED, that is why his deeds and ibaadat are still intact. . . just like every ign0rant living ahlu bida is. . as l0ng as 0ne rejects the pr0of. .then one becomes a kafir. jg
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
And besides, using abu israil to divide bida doesnt work. . it has n0 pr0of . . and if u insist on using it, then which bida do khawarij falls in? and are they muslim or kufar? . . .qp
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
good4all40 . . .better listen to roddu on division of bida 1-3 by jabata . . AND MIND YOU, ITS BIDA WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, IT HAS CONDITIONS BEFORE ONE CAN MAKE TAKFEER . . . but s0me kufru acts or saying d0 n0t have c0nditi0ns. . kike making jest of aayah, rasul, ALLAH and other.. BIDA DONT JUST MAKE YOU A KAFIR STRAIGHT AWAY, TALKLESS OF DESTROYING ALL YOUR DEEDS.. UNTIL YOU BECOME A KAFIR (BY N0T LEAVING YOUR BIDA) YOU WILL BECOME A KAFIR. .ITS THEN YOUR DEEDS WILL END. . .0R GET DESTROYED
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
SOMEONE THAT HAS NEVER HEAR OF THE HADITH OF USING FINGERS TO DO ADKHAR AND USES TESUBA FOR ADKHAR IS NOT A KAFIR BECAUSE HE\SHE DOESNT KNOW. all his\her ibaadat is intact. . . . BUT WHEN SUCH PERSON IS GIVEN PROOF FROM HADITH AND REFUSES IT, THEN HE\SHE BECOMES A KAFIR. . .its then that all his\her deeds gets destroyed. . . . . . .WHEN S0MEONE IS N0T A KAFIR, IT MEANS HE IS A MUSLIM_ and so is abu israil and his deeds. .thats why rasul did n0t cancel his fast. . . . . . . . .0. . . . .BUT ANYONE THAT DIES UPON IGNORANCE ABOUT ISLAM OR ITS BIDHA, SHIRK OR KUFRU DIES AS A KAFIR. . .example, rasul father and m0ther. . n0b0dy gives them the message of islam, they died on kufru. . and rasul said they are in hell. . . . . .#i cant explain m0re than this# . . .ma salam. . . .Pt d . . .
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
good4all40 u making takfir of jabata by calling him takferee(khawarij) . . the prove it that he is a takferee with delil. . . am waiting . . u said u learned the aqeedah for l0ng before u see that its wr0ng. .n0t the way of the salaf. . . . . . . . . . please tell me what is wr0ng there. . with kitab wa sunnah . . so i can kn0w m0re
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by good4all40: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
good4all40 . . I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU, WHEN WILL BIDA, SHIRK, KUFRU destroys one's deed? . . . when you are doing the bida, shirk, kufru OR when you become a kafir?. YOU ARE THE IGNORANT HERE. . ALL BIDA IS KUFRU BUT NOT EVERYONE DOING BIDA IS A KAFIR . . during the kufru act like bida, n0b0dy can call the pers0n kafir yet without making sure the pers0n didnt forget, nor made mistake nor is he forced. . .(its in quran). . after those opti0ns have been exhusted, then the pers0n is a kafir. . . SOME OR M0ST PEOPLE DOING BIDA ARE IGN0RANT OF ISLAM LAW.. when they are told and they still c0ntinue due to their own f0ll0wing of their will and desire, they then become a kafir. . ABU ISRAIL IS A IGNORANT MUSLIM, RASUL CORRECTED HIM AND HE FOLLOWED, that is why his deeds and ibaadat are still intact. . . just like every ign0rant living ahlu bida is. . as l0ng as 0ne rejects the pr0of. .then one becomes a kafir. jg

No one is saying Abu Israel is a Kaafir even your boss can't refute the fact that Abu Israel did combined three Bidiah. Even your boss can't call me ignorant you are too small to say that it's beyond your pay grade. Abu Isreal is a practical example that bidiah is of categories. So stop it and go and learn
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
good4all40:

No one is saying Abu Israel is a Kaafir even your boss can't refute the fact that Abu Israel did combined three Bidiah. Even your boss can't call me ignorant you are too small to say that it's beyond your pay grade. Abu Isreal is a practical example that bidiah is of categories. So stop it and go and learn
STATE THE BIDA ABU ISRAIL DID AND EXPLAIN HOW IT DIVIDES BIDA? if u kn0w what "kulu" means, u w0nt divide bida. . if u kn0w what bida means, u w0nt say its sin&kufru for its judgement
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
SOMEONE WHO USES TESUBA, SAY DIKR IN LOUD VOICE, DOES KUBURAH, PRAYS AND BOWS AT GRAVE SIDE AND READS SALATU FATHI and IS also fast when he is doing all these bida. . and you are told. . . .1. is he a kafir or you will first correct that pers0n first? hmm?. 2. is his fast valid. 3. is the bida he is doing mukafiroh or mufasiko? IF its mukafiroh. . eri e da. . if its mufasiko? eri e da? . . .
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2017
So from your ideology now, anyone who uses spoon to eat and you told him to use hand as sunnah and he refused becomes a kaafir abi?
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
So from your ideology now, anyone who uses spoon to eat and you told him to use hand as sunnah and he refused becomes a kaafir abi?
OFCOURSE YES. . . . and if no. . give me pr0of in your argument
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
OFCOURSE YES. . . . and if no. . give me pr0of in your argument

You bring a proof that the Prophet emphatically say we should never use spoon to eat and that it is kufr that makes one equal to an idol worshiper?
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Empiree: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
You bring a proof that the Prophet emphatically say we should never use spoon to eat and that it is kufr that makes one equal to an idol worshiper
Highlighted is funny.

You are using exact same argument that sufis used to argue for permissibility of mawlid, tesuba, white sheet, gatherings etc Gathering is not even questionable anyways, that one is automatically Quran and sunnah. This dull guy pushed you to the point of using this logical reasoning that we used long ago. cheesy cheesy cheesy

ikupakuti, albaqir

Don't you think you have been deceiving yourselves for far too long?. The dull guy is using same manhaj you use. Thats why you can't really counter his silly arguments without quoting your scholars. As you can see, his standard is below mine. He knows that. He always stylishly avoids me. He did the same just today. He did yesterday after i destroyed his nonsense manhaj. He couldn't counter evidences i provided. All he could do is his tactical escape route like "mtcheew, LOL, olodo ni e, keferi ni e" etc. You could have defeated his nonsense if you didnt have same manhaj. So i dont see you and abdelkabir properly refuting him except few.

About using spoon, wallahi, it is easy to defeat him which I already did. Spoon and paper money fall in the same category. Ask him if he uses paper money, which I am 100% sure he does. In that case, he replaced "Sunnah Money" (Gold Dinar and Silver Durham) sent down by Allah with bogus, artificial utterly haram paper money, which is bida'. And according him, all bid'a is kufr which makes him kafir too cheesy cheesy

See the logic?. When i showed him this analysis, he has no option but to run away from me. He said if you change Allah's legislation and replace it with something else is act of kufr. So my logical conclusion messed him up big time. He dares not confront me again. Level pass level
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

You bring a proof that the Prophet emphatically say we should never use spoon to eat and that it is kufr that makes one equal to an idol worshiper?
EXACTLY
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:33am On Aug 16, 2017
Empiree:

Highlighted is funny.

You are using exact same argument that sufis used to argue for permissibility of mawlid, tesuba, white sheet, gatherings etc Gathering is not even questionable anyways, that one is automatically Quran and sunnah. This dull guy pushed you to the point of using this logical reasoning that we used long ago. cheesy cheesy cheesy

ikupakuti, albaqir

Don't you think you have been deceiving yourselves for far too long?. The dull guy is using same manhaj you use. Thats why you can't really counter his silly arguments without quoting your scholars. As you can see, his standard is below mine. He knows that. He always stylishly avoids me. He did the same just today. He did yesterday after i destroyed his nonsense manhaj. He couldn't counter evidences i provided. All he could do is his tactical escape route like "mtcheew, LOL, olodo ni e, keferi ni e" etc. You could have defeated his nonsense if you didnt have same manhaj. So i dont see you and abdelkabir properly refuting him except few.

About using spoon, wallahi, it is easy to defeat him which I already did. Spoon and paper money fall in the same category. Ask him if he uses paper money, which I am 100% sure he does. In that case, he replaced "Sunnah Money" (Gold Dinar and Silver Durham) sent down by Allah with bogus, artificial utterly haram paper money, which is bida'. And according him, all bid'a is kufr which makes him kafir too cheesy cheesy

See the logic?. When i showed him this analysis, he has no option but to run away from me. He said if you change Allah's legislation and replace it with something else is act of kufr. So my logical conclusion messed him up big time. He dare not confronts me again. Level pass level

This is simply different! Using spoon is not ibaadah as being ascribed to maulid, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Paid Your Missed Siyaam (Fastings)? / Admissibility Of Sleeping In The Mosque / How To Prepare Yourself For Jumuah Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.