Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? (1672 Views)

No Religion Is Totally False. / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2017
I have been reading this 2 scriptures lately (Bible n Qur'an ) and what I have been seeing is some nonsenses and violence.

I hereby conclude that religion is fake, individual intuition with imaginary things, but at the same time, looking at everything in this world it cannot be on its own, there is that supreme being that has created all these things.

I believe in God but in no religion, religions are all trying to relate with him.

Bobowaja has said something like this undecided

So what am I?

Is it my fault that I reason like this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by TheDejiEmpire(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2017
I'm really shedding tears on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by luvmijeje(f): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2017
You are confused.

3 Likes

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by SOFTENGR: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2017
I stand with you.
Godliness brings the best out of you while Religion enslaves.

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by lalanice(f): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
I have been reading this 2 scriptures lately (Bible n Qur'an ) and what I have been seeing some nonsenses and violence.

I hereby conclude that religion is fake, individual intuition with imaginary things, but at the same time I looking at everything in this world cannot be on its own, there is that supreme being that has created all these things.

I believe in God but in no religion, religions are all trying to relate with him.

So what am I?

you are confuse, but better than an atheist.
......I get like that sometimes but I can't not be a Christian.
Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2017
TheDejiEmpire:
Why are we made to believe what is not perfect ? cry

Something like this

Would Jesus inherit Davids throne?

Yes. So said the angel (Luke 1:32)
No, since he is a descendant of Jehoiakim (see Matthew 1: I 1, I Chronicles 3:16). And Jehoiakim was cursed by God so that none of his descendants can sit upon Davids throne (Jeremiah 36:30)

1 Like

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by AvsGot007(m): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2017
you're one of the real beings on earth...."Supreme God/Gods but no religion"
Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2017
AvsGot007:
I'm just sick and tired.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by SOFTENGR: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2017
TheDejiEmpire:
KinzyeWriter Should weep for you instead. He's free from control by religious leaders. He's no longer in bondage.
Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2017
They captured us(Africans) with their strong law of logic as goes with education and made us an addict to their world... it is however left to you if you buy their idea or not. very simple.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2017
lalanice:
Don't insult your common sense, brain is to reason, we are made to believe in fantasy.

We are addicted to everything they brought to us, but it is not a must that we obey. there is not compulsion in religion.

I cannot buy your idea if I can't reason along... very simple.. religious. is like dream, we can never have the same dream because our imaginary senses are not the same, that is why religions are numerous today.

Bobowaja.

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by hopefulLandlord: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2017
you're a deist

1 Like

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2017
AvsGot007:
Since I started to use my common sense.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
you're a deist
Very True

1 Like

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
you're a deist
Not necessarily. Deism involves believing in a remote God that does not interfere with the universe he created. He could just be a theist without any religion.

de·ism

ˈdēˌizəm,ˈdāˌizəm/

noun

belief in the existence of a supreme being, specifically of a creator who does not intervene in the universe. The term is used chiefly of an intellectual movement of the 17th and 18th centuries that accepted the existence of a creator on the basis of reason but rejected belief in a supernatural deity who interacts with humankind.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by ojun50(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2017
U are on yr own
Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by peteregwu(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Why are we made to believe what is not perfect ? cry

Something like this

Would Jesus inherit Davids throne?

Yes. So said the angel (Luke 1:32)
No, since he is a descendant of Jehoiakim (see Matthew 1: I 1, I Chronicles 3:16). And Jehoiakim was cursed by God so that none of his descendants can sit upon Davids throne (Jeremiah 36:30)

David's throne is not the physical throne in Jerusalem Bible was referring to. It's spiritual throne and that is why the Bible called it everlasting throne and kingship and that is Jesus.

See Jesus's question to the pharisees:

Matthew 22:41-46 KJV
"While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, [42] Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David. [43] He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, [44] The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool? [45] If David then call him Lord, how is he his son? [46] And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions."

You see that even Jesus's had been existing even before David does. It is a spiritual thing and not physical. One day I asked an Iranian guy while chatting with her on facebook after much argument about Jesus's being God, then I asked her where is jesus now even you claim he wasn't killed. She replied saying Jesus is heaven.

Then I said that is a prove that jesus is greater than Muhammed or any other religious leader. Therefore jesus is not human but a supreme being....which means all that the Bible says about jesus was truth, including his death and resurrection.
Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by hopefulLandlord: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Not necessarily. Deism involves believing in a remote God that does not interfere with the universe he created. He could just be a theist without any religion.

you do have a point, maybe he's just "Irreligious"
Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by Wilgrea7(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
I have been reading this 2 scriptures lately (Bible n Qur'an ) and what I have been seeing some nonsenses and violence.

I hereby conclude that religion is fake, individual intuition with imaginary things, but at the same time I looking at everything in this world cannot be on its own, there is that supreme being that has created all these things.

So what am I?

you're a deist
Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2017
peteregwu:

David's throne is not the physical throne in Jerusalem Bible was referring to. It's spiritual throne and that is why the Bible called it everlasting throne and kingship and that is Jesus.

See Jesus's question to the pharisees:

Matthew 22:41-46 KJV
"While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, [42] Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David. [43] He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, [44] The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool? [45] If David then call him Lord, how is he his son? [46] And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions."

You see that even Jesus's had been existing even before David does. It is a spiritual thing and not physical. One day I asked an Iranian guy while chatting with her on facebook after much argument about Jesus's being God, then I asked her where is jesus now even you claim he wasn't killed. She replied saying Jesus is heaven.

Then I said that is a prove that jesus is greater than Muhammed or any other religious leader. Therefore jesus is not human but a supreme being....which means all that the Bible says about jesus was truth, including his death and resurrection.
You still didn't answer the question

1 Like

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:45am On Aug 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you do have a point, maybe he's just "Irreligious"
grin Irreligious

1 Like

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2017
ojun50:
U are on yr own
So are you

1 Like

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by lalanice(f): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Don't insult your common sense, brain is to reason, we are made to believe in fantasy.

We are addicted to everything they brought to us, but it is not a must that we obey. there is not compulsion in religion.

I cannot buy your idea if I can't reason along... very simple.. religious. is like dream, we can never have the same dream because our imaginary senses are not the same, that is why religions are numerous today.

Bobowaja.
OK firstly, I might have made a mistake when I said you are better than an atheist, and I am not addicted to anything, I just belief in God, the Bible and his son Jesus Christ. I do not believe in it the way others do but I believe.

So I have no intention of convincing you to be a Christian, i was just stating my belief.

and next time you want to insult somebody, make sure you are more intelligent and you understand what they are saying. you are not half as rude as I can be.
Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2017
lalanice:
OK firstly, I might have made a mistake when I said you are better than an atheist, and I am not addicted to anything, I just belief in God, the Bible and his son Jesus Christ. I do not believe in it the way others do but I believe.

So I have no intention of convincing you to be a Christian, i was just stating my belief.

and next time you want to insult somebody, make sure you are more intelligent and you understand what they are saying. you are not half as rude as I can be.
I also made a mistake to make my point looked as if it is centered to blame you or insult you, sorry for that... I am just sharing my reasons with you.

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by bobowaja(m): 10:22am On Aug 11, 2017
KinzyeWriter:

So what am I?

Welcome to the new world bro. This new world is so vast that you will have to admit you knew nothing and learn all the way. There is much power in your control that some people who are in the know don't want you to have idea of in order to keep you within their commands. There is nothing as sweet as knowing the Supreme Being without any barrier.

Man know thy self

1 Like

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by peteregwu(m): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
You still didn't answer the question

Sorry, no vex. What was the question again?
Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by GodsMopol: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2017
lalanice:

which side do you belong
Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by GodsMopol: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2017
KinzyeWriter:

So what am I?

You are a product of religion.

About who's fault, I would blame those who persecuted the church after the Bible days till recently.

My opinion- look up for a seasoned church where the word of God would be thought to you in simplicity.

By the way, were you a Christian before
Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by bobowaja(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
They captured us(Africans) with their strong law of logic as goes with education and made us an addict to their world... it is however left to you if you buy their idea or not. very simple.
Where do you get all these from? It means you have gone far in your research. When I tell people that what the Whites experimented here is mental slavery they will call for my head. Those people practice advance psychology (hypnosis) here in Black land. And sadly majority of us cannot get out of it. That is one of the major reasons Whites will continue to rule our lands for more centuries. I am just happy that atleast one of my friends (you) have finally find your way out of this mental cage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by tsolah247: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2017
It's because gari (open), is not that valuable like the sealed gari and other Valuable things. Can you even go to shop, buy condom and claim to use it before payment. That is why its hidden because every valuable things have to be covered. God did not make it (private part) something you can advertise but "You did" even in some country that do not where cloth, they no the place is specially made. If you are a good follower of any religion (Muslim, Christian or any of the idol worshipers) it is against their norms. It is the athiest that make every sins appears to be normal things. I believe their is a Supreme being which is the only creator of all. Either you believe or not, we will all be judge one the last day.
My challenge is the so called writer of the Bible, hmm, which gives you the impression that some rules or all rules need not to be followed as long as you have faith in christ. Where their is no law, rules, or commandment their is no sin but where their's sin we have law.
Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by Niflheim(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2017
@op,

You are certainly a Deist!!!
Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
bobowaja:

Welcome to the new world bro. This new world is so vast that you will have to admit you knew nothing and learn all the way. There is much power in your control that some people who are in the know don't want you to have idea of in order to keep you within their commands. There is nothing as sweet as knowing the Supreme Being without any barrier.

Man know thy self
Thanks Bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Belief In Evolution Make You Smart? / We Must Monitor The Nation Of Israel If We Want To Know When Rapture Will Occur / Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.